over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP ME WITH MY CYCLE

dooduu2

Registered
I am trying to put on some size this winter and have decided to give test suspension a run... I Started on monday and here is what i plan on taking

100mg Suspension ED 6 days a week
400mg Cyp a week
400mg EQ a week
60mg Dbol ED
5iu Gh everyday
20mg nolvadex ed:confused:

Please be very honest with me is this stupid? I am currently 5'11 205 pounds would like to see 215 on the scale at least. I am good on diet i just eat very clean. I searched for a thread on what to take with the suspension but i couldnt find anything. The only problem i see is the soreness i get from the injections... Any suggestions on this? Thanks for any help.

it looks good

but......mg for mg susp. is MUCH stronger

you could use half that at same result

thanks bro i will take that into consideration especially since my whole body fing hurts right now.

I am trying to put on some size this winter and have decided to give test suspension a run... I Started on monday and here is what i plan on taking

100mg Suspension ED 6 days a week
400mg Cyp a week
400mg EQ a week
60mg Dbol ED
5iu Gh everyday
20mg nolvadex ed:confused:

Please be very honest with me is this stupid? I am currently 5'11 205 pounds would like to see 215 on the scale at least. I am good on diet i just eat very clean. I searched for a thread on what to take with the suspension but i couldnt find anything. The only problem i see is the soreness i get from the injections... Any suggestions on this? Thanks for any help.

You can gain 10 lbs with out any hormones.

I'd start the Gh a few wks b 4 your cycle ends so that you don't lose any of your gains during the transition from being on cycle to when your natural testosterone kicks in.

You can gain 10 lbs with out any hormones.

x2.

If you're only looking for ten pounds, you certainly don't need any hormones. Increase your clean calorie surplus, train hard and heavy, and you'll be there soon enough. Spend that money you did on drugs on extra food, bro!

5'11 and 205 and you're already using GH and 1400mg of test a week? What happened to busting your ass, eating, and growing. You're wasting your time and money....How fucking long is it going to take for people to understand DRUGS are NOT the answer bro....
I'm guessing this post is most likely bullshit.
Your cycle looks good for an experienced AAS user with years of hard training under their belts. at 5'11 205, you're barely bigger than my 15 year old son....who barely lifts, eats 3 meals a day, and is about as interested in bodybuilding as Jay Cutler is in synchronized swimming....

Last edited:
Classic

5'11 and 205 and you're already using GH and 1400mg of test a week? What happened to busting your ass, eating, and growing. You're wasting your time and money....How fucking long is it going to take for people to understand DRUGS are NOT the answer bro....
Your cycle looks good for an experienced AAS user with years of hard training under their belts. at 5'11 205, you're barely bigger than my 15 year old son....who barely lifts, eats 3 meals a day, and is about as interested in bodybuilding as Jay Cutler is in synchronized swimming....

A, your clever and witty writings are often overlooked with your physique, size, and stature. I for one think they are among the best on the board. I am looking forward to your progress under Shelby and picking your brain as always.

and to answer the original poster's question, yes that cycle would be very stupid. Honestly I am an older, experienced competitor and that would be more compounds then I would ever dream of taking. That much Test (especially with the Suspension) with the Dball might make you into a lunatic.

A, your clever and witty writings are often overlooked with your physique, size, and stature. I for one think they are among the best on the board. I am looking forward to your progress under Shelby and picking your brain as always.

and to answer the original poster's question, yes that cycle would be very stupid. Honestly I am an older, experienced competitor and that would be more compounds then I would ever dream of taking. That much Test (especially with the Suspension) with the Dball might make you into a lunatic.

LOL. I am humbled by your admiration sir!! I just get tired of reading all the CRITIQUE MY CYCLE posts that are from such misinformed people. After over 20 years of lifting, I can not stress enough the most basic fundamentals of getting bigger.
TRAIN HARD
EAT LOTS
DO IT FOR A LONG TIME
TRAIN HARDER
EAT MORE
DID I MENTION TRAIN HARDER

Note. Nowhere was drugs mentioned in the previous fundamentals, because they are NOT a fundamental... Do they help? Yes. Will they make you bigger? Yes. But without applying these fundamentals, you will basically achieve little, suffer plenty of sides, and simply shink back to your original size almost immediately upon cessation of your cycle.

BTW, Aeliop has the best hair on the board. And I'm not just talking about his back hair...Damn Greeks.... LOL

BTW, Aeliop has the best hair on the board. And I'm not just talking about his back hair...Damn Greeks.... LOL

I think its a two way tie between Jethro Tull & Aeliop on the hair - both are sexy beasts!!!;)

Agreed on the proposed cycle being overkill on an under-trained & underfed lifter... All we read about was drugs, not a mention of training split/style & volume or macronutrients... Also - Nolva and GH are best not put together in the same stack...

Last edited:

but........how long do we continue to beat a dead dog
and tell people NOT to do it......when they are going to anyway

i think the best we can do for these newbie users is make them use
their common sense with dosages

lol......i swear i was going to say the same thing about being 15yo

good shit

but........how long do we continue to beat a dead dog
and tell people NOT to do it......when they are going to anyway

i think the best we can do for these newbie users is make them use
their common sense with dosages

lol......i swear i was going to say the same thing about being 15yo

good shit

I wasn't joking, he's only got about 15lbs on my son, who's diet consists of anything he can get his hands on, copious amounts of $4 a gallon milk, oreos, and occasionally my protein shakes!

I think its a two way tie between Jethro Tull & Aeliop on the hair - both are sexy beasts!!!;)

Agreed on the proposed cycle being overkill on an under-trained & underfed lifter... All we read about was drugs, not a mention of training split/style & volume or macronutrients... Also - Nolva and GH are best not put together in the same stack...

I give Aeliop the nod, Jethro Tull looks more like a caveman... Aeliop is all Rico Suave!!

I wasn't joking, he's only got about 15lbs on my son, who's diet consists of anything he can get his hands on, copious amounts of $4 a gallon milk, oreos, and occasionally my protein shakes!

i wasnt either:confused:

I am trying to put on some size this winter and have decided to give test suspension a run...
I searched for a thread on what to take with the suspension but i couldnt find anything. The only problem i see is the soreness i get from the injections... Any suggestions on this? Thanks for any help.

Lots of Advil and icepacks

Wow... Honesty i asked for and that i got....:):)
:)

I dont know if it makes a difference but i started a few years ago @ 135 pnds sorry. I wish i had the genetics of your 15 year old but. The truth of it is some of us are born very very skinny fuckers and it would be nieve to think that everyone has the same genetics. I am a for real hard gainer. But thanks for the input. I have freinds in my area that are bodybuilders 3 of them have done JR Nationals. Some of their cycles consist of alot more than what i am taking and others are taking 500mgs of test a week with a little tren. Not everyone is the same.

LOL yeah cause my life is so pitiful i decided to post a bullshit cycle... What purpose would that serve. Ill post a pic of compunds if it makes u feel better... BTW ur assuming i dont bust my ass and eat etc... 5 yrs of training and 205 when i am not on a thing... 6 months clean.... Maybe i should of explained myself better i have put on 70 pnds of muscle that i have kept.. At my heavest i was 210 but id like to put on 10 pnds of muscle that i keep i should of explained that but thats my bad.

dont worry bro

these guys might be a bit hard on you cuz they want you to take your diet VERY serious.
i always like to tell people "muscles aren't made out of weights."
MEANING, that muscles are made out of FOOD!!! if you can learn to eat right you will easily pass 205 with a 1/3 of the juice in that cycle. maybe you could do it naturally. you should try. -JS

btw if ur interested....

Monday
Chest 4 movements 16 working sets total 8-10 reps

Tuesday
Back 4 movements 16 working sets total 8-10 reps

Wednesday
Shoulders 4-5 movements 12-15 working sets reps depend on movement

Thursday
Arms 6 movements no more than 20 working sets 10-12 reps

Friday
Off

Sat
Legs 3 movements no more than 12 working sets reps depend on movement
(This doesnt include calves)

Sunday
off

I dont want to bore you with diet i have read plenty on here on that subject i believe i am gtg.

I realized i am probably asking for trouble here but i am thick skinned so fire away:rolleyes:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws