over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heres to Jillian...

haha sorry bout that, well u could always gain 50 pounds and try and get on the show

I never thought of that. I like your style. I retract the infraction. Plus, you posted that pic so its all good now. Welcome to the board!

ive seen a better looking on a silverback:p

well, that is a valid point and on the basis of your facts I must agree that/// NO FREAKIN WAY MEATBALL! O O LETS SEE HEAR... IVE SEEN A BETTER LOOKING ON A SILV... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY.. I DONT UNDERSTAND. I BET YOUR ONE OF THOOOOOOOOOOSE GUYS. WE BOTH NO WHAT THE REAL DEAL IS WITH YOU DONT WE. YOUR THE KIND OF GUY THAT SAYS "HEY NOS, SHE IS NOT INTO GUYS, WOULD NOT BE INTO YOU, AND YOUR A LITTLE OBSESSED OVER HER AND ITS MORE THAN A LITTLE WIERD" WELL HA HA HA BUDDY, WE NOW SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS. THE SHIP HAS SAILED WITH YOU MY FRIEND.. YOU HAVE JUST CASHED YOUR LAST CHECK... YOU DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT COCK BLOCKIN ME!

she or he looks like a transexual,youre attracted to a girl that looks like a monkey ,:D

I met her through a freind in Beverly Hills[ I guess she lives there ,and trains people at a high end club there.......] Anyway ,we where out shopping and cruising around [my friend is a hot chick that is a want to be movie star...lol....but basically she just goes out every night chasing rich cock.....lol] Anyway ,we go into this high end store that had only jeans in it .....lol.......and she was there . She knew the girl I was with .......so they start chatting.....Jillian seemed really nice.......when we were introduced she shook my hand with a nice firm grip and winked .........I was in awe......I so wanted to bone her right then and there.....lol............we get done bsing and I ask my friend how did she know her?........ said she dated a friend of hers.....and said that she was a highly reguarded personal trainer.......later that day .......we pop in a little cafe type place to eat and low and behold there is Jullian eatting by herself ........I was like this is fate......I am hooking it up with this girl and inviting her to join us[i had already banged the girl i was with and now we were just friends....lol] I notice she keeps smiling and looking over at me ........i tell my friend ," That girl is awesome .....I want her to join us and we are going to hook up " My friend laughs ......and sayes ,"she is probably looking at you like you are a jackass ......" I said ," why?" And my friend sayes ," I told you she dated my friend......my girlfriend ....lol" " She probably just thinks you another cheessy LA straight guy that thinks he is cool and has a shoot of getting in her pants...." I felt like a total dick and wanted to appoligize, but I couldn't even look at her the rest of my meal............I was bummed......she is a neat person.......wish her all the best........but my gaydar when it comes to women is off sometimes......I have several of these pathetic stories I could tell ....sad but true[my cock should notice these things].....lol

Dude I met so many girls in LA when I used to go years ago........

I wonder how gay she would be though if you told her you were a famouos producer and had a SHITTON of cash?? Funny how "ungay" they become when you have clout and cash in LA.....LOL

lol......nosmas you need to get out more they are way better looking girls then her.....come to south beach you will forget all about her.

yes, invite him down there. After reading this thread I dont think we are going to be married for very much longer.

I'm done!
I'm out!
Goodbye!

I just wanted to start and dedicate a thread to all things Jillian Michaels.

SHE WILL BE MINE! O YES... SHE WILL BE MINE! :D :D :D

Grab your Sh*t and get the fud out of my apt!!!! You weasel.

No, I'm not jealous. I know my lil nossymas has a thing for those kind of girls. I guess I'll just hafta find myself someone else too. A couple guys on here mentioned they like short soft girls. bahaaaaa!!!!!

I AM SO KICKING YOUR ASS WHEN I GET HOME!!!!!!!!!!

You know that she is gaY right ?

Well considering that I have her book and that I'M a girl, seems like I have a better chance with her!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!! ;P

nosmas, shut up! I know what you're thinking you PIG!

I love that bitch, can't believe she is gay. It is hot that she eats pussy, so now I even have more to think about when I see her on Biggest Loser... damnit.

she or he looks like a transexual,youre attracted to a girl that looks like a monkey ,:D

DONT OPEN YOUR MAIL BOX OR TURN THE IGNITION ON YOUR CAR TODAY!

yes, invite him down there. After reading this thread I dont think we are going to be married for very much longer.

aaaaaaa come on baby... you know your the only/// NO WAY YOU HIJACK MY THREAD ABOUT JILLIAN GUESS WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU AT HOME... REMEMBER A BEAUTIFUL MIND WHEN THE WIFE LOOKS IN THE GARAGE AND SEES ALL THE WIERD STUFF HANGING UP ON THE WALLS... O THATS RIGHT HUNGRY... EVERY SINGLE ROOM IN THE HOUSE AND EVERY PICTURE IS OF JILLIAN!!!

Well considering that I have her book and that I'M a girl, seems like I have a better chance with her!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!! ;P

wait a minute..... let me soak in the visual... aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww
great stuff right there!

DONT OPEN YOUR MAIL BOX OR TURN THE IGNITION ON YOUR CAR TODAY!

aaaaaaa come on baby... you know your the only/// NO WAY YOU HIJACK MY THREAD ABOUT JILLIAN GUESS WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU AT HOME... REMEMBER A BEAUTIFUL MIND WHEN THE WIFE LOOKS IN THE GARAGE AND SEES ALL THE WIERD STUFF HANGING UP ON THE WALLS... O THATS RIGHT HUNGRY... EVERY SINGLE ROOM IN THE HOUSE AND EVERY PICTURE IS OF JILLIAN!!!

wait a minute..... let me soak in the visual... aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww
great stuff right there!

lets remember that he loses his mind and because dilusional/schistophrenic (OTH, feel free to fix my spelling or even elaborate)/ and OCD!!!! Lets also remember that I work at a place where I can give you things to make you lose your mind.......better yet I can mix up a little drink I like to call: Lethal Injection. I have all the tools: KCL, Succ, and Barbits. Um, thats sounds yummy. You better wait til I make dinner. You thought my cooking could kill you, wait til you taste my special dessert! ASS!!!!!!
And yes, I'm going to jack your thread.
Where's Oldfella, I'm buying my ticket now baby!!!

....better yet I can mix up a little drink I like to call: Lethal Injection. I have all the tools: KCL, Succ, and Barbits. Um, thats sounds yummy. You better wait til I make dinner. You thought my cooking could kill you, wait til you taste my special dessert! ASS!!!!!!

In light of previously unknown information and also due to circumstances in the Middle East… my representatives have advised me I should no longer address the issue of sweet Jillian for the continuation of the thread…

In light of previously unknown information and also due to circumstances in the Middle East… my representatives have advised me I should no longer address the issue of sweet Jillian for the continuation of the thread…

Thats right sweetnips! Dont mess with us Lebanese/Syrian girls with the hot German temper!!!! too bad over there, you could stone me and have like 50 wives

Thats right sweetnips! Dont mess with us Lebanese/Syrian girls with the hot German temper!!!! too bad over there, you could stone me and have like 50 wives
Bring your cute, short, soft ass down here baby, Daddy's waitin!! HAHAHAHAHA! You know how loves ya!!:D ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear