over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarelin- The #1 GHRP

Thoughts on taking Huperzine A to decrease somastatin/increase length of pulse?
My thoughts on huperzine A is that it is useless, cheap, snake oil. The stuff does nothing. Check out this clip from a book on the studies of gh secretagogues, Ghrps inhibit somatostatin on their own. So called "inhibitors" you see on the market are cheap so people will push them to make money, not needed at all. And in fact, some people have gotten negative sides from these so called "inhibitors". [emoji57]

**broken link removed**

bro im just a lil bit confused. i read the whole thread and im not sure whats the best for benefits. .whats the max time to take hex+ mod 100/100 without fear for the desensizitarion??
after 16 weeks we found out that zhe gh came down from 20 to 10.
can i take without problems up to maybe 12 weeks?or better just 8?
is there a difference in the desensizitarion with 100/100 & 200/100 hex ?
and 2x daily and 3x daily???

wanted to
take 3x daily 100/100 hexa +mod

would it be a good break wenn i cut my hex with ghrp2 some weeks and after it
cani enjoy the whole hex power again for many weeks
like in the beginning??

whats the best time to take a break with hex??

soo sooo many questions bro

Bro, you are taking this too serious. Studies show desensitization occurs immediately after the first dose. This is not just with hex but all the gh supps even MK677. The first dose produces the highest gh levels. That's why sides are always worse at first.

There is too many factors to answer these questions. I usually feel like everything is stronger after I take a break away from all of it. So since they use the same mechanism switching compounds we only hope to slow desensitization down but it is happening either way. Just part of the game. This is true with alot of drugs. I just use 8 weeks as a rule of thumb, no one really knows. It's a judgement call.

My thoughts on huperzine A is that it is useless, cheap, snake oil. The stuff does nothing. Check out this clip from a book on the studies of gh secretagogues, Ghrps inhibit somatostatin on their own. So called "inhibitors" you see on the market are cheap so people will push them to make money, not needed at all. And in fact, some people have gotten negative sides from these so called "inhibitors". [emoji57]

**broken link removed**

What you are saying literally goes against the medical and scientific understanding of huperazine and stacked with egcg. Personal opinion is one thing but what you are saying sounds just plain wrong. Did you get lab work to confirm your statement or are you telling us you can actually feel and determine how well hup-a works as a somatostatin inhibitor

The science is sound so I disagree with what you say but I don't have personal experience, in fact just about to order a hup-a and egcg stack three months worth $15-$20 so it's no thang

What you are saying literally goes against the medical and scientific understanding of huperazine and stacked with egcg. Personal opinion is one thing but what you are saying sounds just plain wrong. Did you get lab work to confirm your statement or are you telling us you can actually feel and determine how well hup-a works as a somatostatin inhibitor

The science is sound so I disagree with what you say but I don't have personal experience, in fact just about to order a hup-a and egcg stack three months worth $15-$20 so it's no thang

He asked me about my thoughts and those are my thoughts, if you don't like it go listen to snake oil salesmen I don't give a shit. And by the way, what I am saying came from actual people in the medical field from a University that was involved in the studies. Just look up huperzine A and tell me what you find it's used for. The people pushing huperzine A as a somatostatin inhibitor are extrapolating this from other drugs that are in a similar class. The researchers involved said that it was a far stretch to do this. I want to see studies and data on huperzine A itself, can you provide them?

Last edited:
so whats your opinion..how to
go on.
3x daily hexa 100/100 mod for 8 weeks then a break for some
weeks
with ghrp+mod and then again 8 weeks hexa+mod..wanted to stay on for 6 months?! is it worth?

how would u do it bro

so whats your opinion..how to
go on.
3x daily hexa 100/100 mod for 8 weeks then a break for some
weeks
with ghrp+mod and then again 8 weeks hexa+mod..wanted to stay on for 6 months?! is it worth?

how would u do it bro
I would go with hex and mod for the 8 weeks then see what I want to do from there. You can then take 2 weeks off if you feel the effects have diminished and then jump back on the hex and mod for another 8 weeks. If at the end of 8 weeks you feel effects are still coming on then go another 4 weeks and reassess. I'm trying to give you the info you need to make your own decisions bro.

I agree with Rambo that there is no need to overthink things too much I used to do this in the past. I’ve used 100mcg hex/100mcg cjc no dac several times per day and got the exact same results as 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac. I’m not sure if it’s proven that hex effects the pituitary more but personally at least for me I noticed no difference between hex and ghrp2 so it’s an easy decision for me. Also 750mcg ipam with 100mcg cjc no dac gave me the exact same results of the above the only difference being I actually felt better and healthier on the ipam even though my wallet didn’t. As I’ve gotten older and played around with different peptides, IGF, HGH I noticed that unless you are astronomically lean or dieting for a show there isnt a huge difference. For example I might go 6-8 weeks using 2-3iu serostim. Then switch to 10-20mcg LR3 with 1-2iu sero. I’ll look pretty much the same. Even 10mcg lr3 with 1iu Sero not a huge diff. The only thing I’ve never tried was going completely off hgh and just using a ghrp/ghrh for a few months. I may try that soon. I’ve always been terrified to go off HGH since I’ve been on low doses for a good 10 years but I have a feeling I’m not going to notice a huge difference.

I'm thinking about incorporating hex into my cycle once I finish the MK677 to start the leaning out phase for spring. I may do the hex with cjc dac.

I'm thinking about incorporating hex into my cycle once I finish the MK677 to start the leaning out phase for spring. I may do the hex with cjc dac.

Rambo, if you're up for logging some Hex from MA research (or anything else you want to log) just let me know and I'll send it your way.

After reading some of this thread, I want to try Hex w my DAC!

Love me some Hex, by far my favorite GHRP. Just wish it wasn't double the price of GHRP 2 and sensitize to it so quickly

I cant find it now but I found a log of some guy using Hex and getting bloodwork. Basically by alternating Hex with GHRP 2 every 5-7 days (cant remember exactly) he was getting the same pulses from with his first shot each "round". I'm planning on doing that come spring

Rambo, if you're up for logging some Hex from MA research (or anything else you want to log) just let me know and I'll send it your way.
I actually have the product already but I definitely appreciate the offer and would love to help you out brother. Let me think over what I want to do and I'll send you a note soon bud!

After reading some of this thread, I want to try Hex w my DAC!
Hex is my favorite to be quite honest. More then MK677 cuz of no bloat and no hunger pains. MK677 is just very convenient and cost effective, but hex is also very cost effective since it is very potent. I've used both together and it's great but the lethargy kicks my ass! I can't afford to be lethargic these days being soo busy so I try and keep the gh peps to a minimum or else I'd just use the hex twice a day, dac nightly, and MK677 daily.

Love me some Hex, by far my favorite GHRP. Just wish it wasn't double the price of GHRP 2 and sensitize to it so quickly

I cant find it now but I found a log of some guy using Hex and getting bloodwork. Basically by alternating Hex with GHRP 2 every 5-7 days (cant remember exactly) he was getting the same pulses from with his first shot each "round". I'm planning on doing that come spring

I'm not following what you meant here brother. Can you explain that protocol further? So he was doing 1 week hex and the 1 week on ghrp2 to avoid desensitization?

I'm not following what you meant here brother. Can you explain that protocol further? So he was doing 1 week hex and the 1 week on ghrp2 to avoid desensitization?

Yep, pretty much that. 1 week hex, 1 week ghrp2, 1 week hex, etc...

I completely agree with you. I have been going Monday, Wednesday, Friday with Hex and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday with GHRP-2. I go 100mcg 3xd on the days I use it.

On a good, better, best scale, Ipam is good and Hex is best. Ipam IMHO needs to be used at very high doses (750-mcg - 1mg). Hex does not. However, Ipam is better at bed time for those who's sleep is negatively affected by the GHRP's.
Smack, check this out. He was alternating days. Worth a try, I know a few have said they've done it this way alternating the two. I'm sure your run will be a good one.

Smack, check this out. He was alternating days. Worth a try, I know a few have said they've done it this way alternating the two. I'm sure your run will be a good one.

Much appreciated. I'll take BigHex's protocol any day

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner