over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh and slin timing

Alright awesome. Just wanted to double check the relation in carb timing

Yeah you are completely fine with this protocol. Very common indeed and one of my favorites.

I personally believe that if you are using hum r that you should dose them together about 1 hour prewo. The curve on both of them is nearly identical and having them both rise and fall together to me makes the most sense. It also works pretty Damn good.

I have been laughing my ass of reading this thread with our new Synergy Guru know it all, so glad we can rely on a PERFECT protocol from a newbie!
Post workout dude!? Seriously!?? Why in the hell would you wait until after you are done beating the shit out of your body to start your recovery?
Insulin is a NUTRIENT transporter, it shuttles much needed nutrients into those muscles that have been damaged.
Your body is in recovery mode after your first working set. So why the hell wouldn't you want slin to be doing its job at that time???
GH could be at its peak by then, releasing IGF to help with even more added recovery and further new growth.
How the hell does taking all this shit after you workout and waiting several more hours for it to peak make any sense??
GH- I personally like first thing upon waking 5iu. 1/2 hour later is meal 1. Then immediately pre workout is slin. 1/2 hour later is Intra carb shake. 30 min later is some simple sugar and PW is meal 3.
I like GH before bed as well keeping the surge going all night.
The right diet is very crucial for the right growth. For me it's lean meats, whey and white rice or sweet potatoes and minimal fats until the night when slin has worn off.

This my friend is where monsters come from.

Please stop giving advice here. There are people that are trying to learn.

Also do NOT argue with Knight. He is right always and you are wrong.
My man! I like the way you do things too bro. Timing and application is very important.

Am I the only one annoyed with him writing "pwo" to represent pre workout? Lol sorry but my brain kept fixating on that.

Currently the way my plan is, my pre workout meal is 45mins before I lift, 15mins before I lift I start drinking my intra workout carbs and bcaas, 10mins before I lift I take my humalog, post workout immediately 10iu gh, 1hr later solid meal.

So far all is good, but I'm wondering if it would be wise to move the gh to like 20mins pre slin, or is that too close to pre workout meal and intra workout shake ?

Extremely annoyed at that...yes! Why do you think that moving it 20min ahead of pre workout slin is too close to the intra shake? Carbs near gh will not get you lean as fast, but they will help you grow!
Humalog pre like you are doing it and gh post....well, you're peaking one after the other...they're kinda missing each other.

Last edited:
My man! I like the way you do things too bro. Timing and application is very important.

Extremely annoyed at that...yes! Why do you think that moving it 20min ahead of pre workout slin is too close to the intra shake? Carbs near gh will not get you lean as fast, but they will help you grow!
Humalog pre like you are doing it and gh post....well, you're peaking one after the other...they're kinda missing each other.
Alright thank you. So I will switch things around.

Can I ask one direct question since you seem very knowledgeable on this....
Why when cutting, is it advised to keep gh away from carb meals to avoid insulin resistance, but when bulking this mentality seems to not apply? Is this only because of the use of injected insulin being used at the same time? Will it not cause insulin resistance? Or visceral fat build up?

Alright thank you. So I will switch things around.

Can I ask one direct question since you seem very knowledgeable on this....
Why when cutting, is it advised to keep gh away from carb meals to avoid insulin resistance, but when bulking this mentality seems to not apply? Is this only because of the use of injected insulin being used at the same time? Will it not cause insulin resistance? Or visceral fat build up?

It's simply going to get you to your goals quicker. It operates under the same premise that if you are trying to burn fat and keep a fat burning environment going, you may opt for just protein (egg whites) or protein(fish/chicken/beef)and even perhaps veggies post training...rather than introduce carbs right away. My main point was that people injecting exogenous GH are not going to hurt the process or render the gh useless by eating carbs. Carb intake blunting your own natural(endogenous) release of GH happens, but it doesn't work the same way when synthetic GH is involved.

Not only does he suggest GH pre workout, but he explains carbs are a better choice when bulking and perhaps better left out when losing fat fast is the goal.

Muscle Mass with GH: "absolutely want to have carbohydrates..."

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D848GvZZQ"]2 Minutes with Dr. Serrano - Carb intake with HRT GH use. - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you very much for your reply. So no risk of insulin resistance under those circumstances? I apologize if I sound dumb on this.

Reason I'm asking is also to play the aspect of health into things, rather than just mass. Of course we all know health risks are there regardless, but any time we can minimize them is great

Last edited:
As you use Insulin (and also GH - to a different degree) you are going to develop insulin resistance to varying degrees. You take breaks and or use insulin sensitizers to re-establish sensitivity.

Knight, thank you for all your input. I know for you it may get annoying, but I like to be confident in what I'm using, how I'm using it and why. So I just wanted to tell you I appreciate you taking the time to address my specific questions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131