over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH "beginners question"

caedus

Registered
Is HGH good to use for big guy trying to cut? Is 35 a good age to start? Any pct or ancillaries necessary? What Dosage and length of cycle would be best for a cutting cycle? Any dangers? And last is it cool to take with 600 mg test/400mg DECA weekly. I have done research, but I would like the opinions of those of you with experience with HGH.

"May the force be with you all"

I can answer some of your questions. Hgh is an expensive fat burner. The beauty behind hgh is that it increases igf levels hence it repairs connective and soft tissue injuries at a faster rate. No pct or ancilleries are needed. Negative side effects include increased insulin resistance, arthritis and enlarged valves(higher doses).

Last edited:
Like JM said, it's expensive if your aim is just to cut.

It might be best to try to adjust your diet and introduce a higher intensity training or some cardio

Like JM said, it's expensive if your aim is just to cut.

It might be best to try to adjust your diet and introduce a higher intensity training or some cardio
thanks for the advice bro

Its different.

HGH gives you the 3D look that diet and cardio just doesn't do.

I can't explain but u just look more cutter and rounder.

Ive been on 2iu daily for 5 months. the fat burning is decent but the connective tissue healing is what I like about it.

For the first two months, the hand swelling and joint pain was awful. I had to drop it down and slowly taper. I'm fine with the sides now.

Ive been on 2iu daily for 5 months. the fat burning is decent but the connective tissue healing is what I like about it.

For the first two months, the hand swelling and joint pain was awful. I had to drop it down and slowly taper. I'm fine with the sides now.

What brand do you use?

For me also around the age 35 hgh is great for cutting fat, however for me while my bf% decreased my weight increased,,,,as I add lean body mass ......so if your looking to add lbm while decreasing fat hgh is worth the money. I run 5iu split am/pm. Ran elitropins for 8 months and now running rips ,, with great results. However like I previously stated while my bf is way down and belt size is smallest in years I have added 25lbs in last year. This is while doing cardio most days. Just my two cents

Last edited:
For me also around the age 35 hgh is great for cutting fat, however for me while my bf% decreased my weight increased,,,,as I add lean body mass ......so if your looking to add lbm while decreasing fat hgh is worth the money. I run 5iu split am/pm. Ran elitropins for 8 months and now running rips ,, with great results. However like I previously stated while my bf is way down and belt size is smallest in years I have added 25lbs in last year. This is while doing cardio most days. Just my two cents

Well @ 325 fish I definitely want to lose fat and weight.lol

At 325 I would not put my money into hgh.. Get your diet tight and cardio daily. Once your around 20% bf or less add hgh. IMO

Yes, the healing aspect is and added bonus. GH is a game changer.

At 325 I would not put my money into hgh.. Get your diet tight and cardio daily. Once your around 20% bf or less add hgh. IMO

Word up...will do G**broken link removed**

Its different.

HGH gives you the 3D look that diet and cardio just doesn't do.

I can't explain but u just look more cutter and rounder.

Would another way of saying that be you maintain muscle fullness instead of looking flat like some people do when leaning out?

Does GH also help prevent injuries from happening by strengthening tendons and helping ligaments? I read a great topic here started in 04 where it listed aas that helped with collagen synthesis then went on to say that gh did a better job of it. I keep searching for it, but can't for the life of me find it. Multiple page topic with a lot of helpful information. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please link to it if you can I'd like to read that one again.

I been on for 2 months. Green top hyges.
The worst sides for me is the lethargy. I still get it a lil but not as bad.
I'm running 3iu right after breakfast.

I been on for 2 months. Green top hyges.
The worst sides for me is the lethargy. I still get it a lil but not as bad.
I'm running 3iu right after breakfast.

JH makes one lazy?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311