over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH "beginners question"

Shit they make something besides rips and elis

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

I personally don't know about GH preventing injuries, but I've seen first hand how fast it helps recover from injuries. A good friend of mine injured both his legs big time while squatting; he had surgery and went from a wheelchair to a walker to squatting once more, all within a 6 month period. He was on Growth the whole time and his recovery was phenominal, and many of us are convinced it was from being on the HGH.

I'm on Hyge's. Just got my blood work back and my IGF-1 is up from 197 to 311. That's with two days off prior to the test.

Dosing question ? So I can get 25 vials x8iu for 500! Is this expensive and how do I dose it? How long will that last?

"May the force be with you all"

Dosing question ? So I can get 25 vials x8iu for 500! Is this expensive and how do I dose it? How long will that last?

Yes, everyone buys these for half that.

Between 2 and 5iu is a common dose for non competing bodybuilders.

Yes, everyone buys these for half that.

Between 2 and 5iu is a common dose for non competing bodybuilders.

Half that...damn. guess I need to do more reading....I want on that train!!! Do you have an email sir? Would love to get some more fitness advice from you????

"May the force be with you all"

My advice is put some hard work in and lose some weight. HGH is expensive to use as a fat burner. Diet, cardio then jump on to the gh.

I have been using hyges 3 iu a day and I had cervical spinal fusion surgery 3 weeks ago.my dr is amazed at how fast I'm healing.I love hgh! Lol

hgh safest drug, gives slow results but much more steady and a good way to loose pure fat while keeping muscles.

hgh safest drug, gives slow results but much more steady and a good way to loose pure fat while keeping muscles.

Wrong again. Hgh can cause elevated bgl which can eventually lead to diabetes. High bgl over time can also damage organs. Hgh can cause edema as well which causes hypertension. Long term hgh use can also cause arthritis and heart problems. It is not a safe drug like you like to think.

compared to blue or green tops. also, hygetropins...see any difference bro if u have tried the above gh mentioned?

Blue or green tops. That just generic. Could come from anywhere. I am on hyges right now love them. There is a difference between hyges and kefies.

Sent from my iPhone

HGH Question

I am familiar with AS but am new (sort of) to HGH. I am not overweight, although have read so many different kinds and helpful benefits from 2ius daily for say 4-6 months. Not sure if this question is allowed but how do all these different companies compare to get the best bang for your buck? I doubt just for my HRT I need 5 kits(although I wish I could , no offense sir) so what should I begin with 2kits of hygetropins for instance or 1-2 kits of green or blue tops.

I see guys running it that are not huge but their skin is so tight, sleep great, energy, always on the go, and just all around their way of life and well being is great. They feel great (not high like a doper) but ...you know what i mean. I have solid solid sources, just choosing the amount, regimen, and make is another concern of mine.

I love PM, happy holidays everyone!I'm not looking to get huge just get my well of life better and hopefully receive some of the benefits it entails. So if you were just getting your first run with HGH adding test and I have deca also, what would you choose? The price of blue tops and greens are nice, yet I heard hygetropins are great also like rips.

I'd love to invest in say 5 kits, but just can not financially right now and I doubt when I get insurance it will cover HGH. Any help is appreciated.

stats
5'10" 212lbs training on and off 25 years. Really started using AS cycling on and off 11 years. Late 40's.

I'm sorry to the thread poster. I could of sworn I started a new thread. I didn't mean to hijack your thread bro.

Last edited:
I am familiar with AS but am new (sort of) to HGH. I am not overweight, although have read so many different kinds and helpful benefits from 2ius daily for say 4-6 months. Not sure if this question is allowed but how do all these different companies compare to get the best bang for your buck? I doubt just for my HRT I need 5 kits(although I wish I could , no offense sir) so what should I begin with 2kits of hygetropins for instance or 1-2 kits of green or blue tops.

I see guys running it that are not huge but their skin is so tight, sleep great, energy, always on the go, and just all around their way of life and well being is great. They feel great (not high like a doper) but ...you know what i mean. I have solid solid sources, just choosing the amount, regimen, and make is another concern of mine.

I love PM, happy holidays everyone!I'm not looking to get huge just get my well of life better and hopefully receive some of the benefits it entails. So if you were just getting your first run with HGH adding test and I have deca also, what would you choose? The price of blue tops and greens are nice, yet I heard hygetropins are great also like rips.

I'd love to invest in say 5 kits, but just can not financially right now and I doubt when I get insurance it will cover HGH. Any help is appreciated.

stats
5'10" 212lbs training on and off 25 years. Really started using AS cycling on and off 11 years. Late 40's.

I'm sorry to the thread poster. I could of sworn I started a new thread. I didn't mean to hijack your thread bro.

Go with hyges and make sure they are the ones from .com.cn. Blue and green tops are garbage IMO and you always risk getting bunk shit. Hyges have been proven through blood work to elevate igf levels and score high on the serum test. The same cannot be said about blue or green tops.

Go with hyges and make sure they are the ones from .com.cn. Blue and green tops are garbage IMO and you always risk getting bunk shit. Hyges have been proven through blood work to elevate igf levels and score high on the serum test. The same cannot be said about blue or green tops.

I agree the tops are just tops nothing more ,i knew a source before the ordeal and that persone only paid .80cents a iu!
They sucked
I waited 15 years before i added gh and yes i love it .

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear