over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH for women

fitchickny

Newbies
Hey Guys,

Any info on the effects of HGH on women? Does it really help you to lean out? How about side effects??

Hey...I have known a few fitness ladies that take 1iu ED and have seen great results. I have also SEEN and KNOW a few competitive female BBers that take 2 to 5ius 5 days on 2 days off...

What do they think, they loved it...did they notice many sides...well, the fitness women NO...the BBers women, I could see a bit of a change in their overall structrue....who knows if the DECA and anavar had anything to do with it :) or the ANAVAR and WINNY :), or the ANAVAR and PRIMO???? Either way, I think they said they were happy with the GH results

so just my 2 cents...I would say 1iu would be fine...2ius is OK...but why push it to 3 to 5 when you can just take a low amount for a longer period?

Last edited:
HGH

Thank you!! I a currently on Clen/cyto and I am about to Ad 2.5mcg of Anavar. Do you think I should do the HGH when I cycle off the above?

A lot depends on your goals.

running the GH along with the others would be a good combo...

is this your first time with super supplements??
what is your training back ground like?
what are your goals?? Short and long term
your stats??
most important, how are you eating??

Supplements

This is not my first time with Clen/cyto, but definitely a newby to avavar and HGH. My diet is really strict. High protein, low carb, low fat. When it comes to putting on muscl, it happens overnight.However, despite clean eating and intense cardio, leaning out is a nightmare.....Freaky genetics..... I want to compete in figure ( did my first show last year,placed 6 out of 10), but I looked more like a lightweight bodybuilder. Nothing wrong with it, it's just that it's not the look I want for me. So.....any hope??

fitchickny said:
This is not my first time with Clen/cyto, but definitely a newby to avavar and HGH. My diet is really strict. High protein, low carb, low fat. When it comes to putting on muscl, it happens overnight.However, despite clean eating and intense cardio, leaning out is a nightmare.....Freaky genetics..... I want to compete in figure ( did my first show last year,placed 6 out of 10), but I looked more like a lightweight bodybuilder. Nothing wrong with it, it's just that it's not the look I want for me. So.....any hope??
What's our training like? You may need to de-train if you put on muscle easily. Without knowing your stats or pics it's hard to tell. But if you do not want to look like a BBer then don't train like one! If it's figure shape then you need to up all your rep schemes and do not hit heavy weights, much. Reps upwards of 20's 25's and lots of cardio! Please provide us with a bit more info so we can give better advice.

HGH

Thanks for the respond. I a 5'3 140 pounds 16.3 bodyfat. I stopped lifting heavy a while ago and I am cranking up my cardio these days. My diet is high protein, low carb ( 1/2 cup of oatmeal in the morning and a half a grapefruit after training, with my shake), and low fat.
I am on 60mcg of clen, 25mcg of T3 and I am starting 5mcg of anavar.

fitchickny said:
Thanks for the respond. I a 5'3 140 pounds 16.3 bodyfat. I stopped lifting heavy a while ago and I am cranking up my cardio these days. My diet is high protein, low carb ( 1/2 cup of oatmeal in the morning and a half a grapefruit after training, with my shake), and low fat.
??HAVE YOU NOTICE ANY SIDES WHEN TAKEING T3?? THANX

fitchickny said:
you mean 5mg right?
my opinion is go for it but remember if your an easy gainer why gear?? just run the gh and see after 2-3 kits you will be a different person.

T3

I used the T3 twice before, for about 8 weeks. I started with 25 and moved up to 50, and I tappered down slowly. The first week It gave me palpitations, but it went away once my body adjusted. no other side effects.

monstermass said:
you mean 5mg right?
my opinion is go for it but remember if your an easy gainer why gear?? just run the gh and see after 2-3 kits you will be a different person.

How much shouldI use?

not sure why you would be messing with so much T3 as it can cause more harm to a woman then benefits if you fuck up your thyroid. As for kicking in with HGH and anavars at the same time, don't. Try doing the anavars at 5mg a day and see how your body reacts to it. If you add the HGH and vars at the same time you will not really know which one is really benefiting you the most

Thank you. What happens when you come off the var and the HGH? Are gains and fat loss permanent, provided you stay on a clean diet?

fitchickny said:
Thank you. What happens when you come off the var and the HGH? Are gains and fat loss permanent, provided you stay on a clean diet?

no fat loss is permanent unless you maintain a good diet...as easy you drop 5 pounds of fat, you can pack 10 pounds of it back on much easier...but the gains pretty much stay...don't expect huge gains tho

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131