over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH left at room temp 5 hours

Unreconstituted/powder form: much more durable than decades of bro science. I keep mine in a fridge for convenience but not necessary and likely full potency at room temp for at least a year

Reconstituted/mixed with bac water/liquid form ready for use (what the OP was asking as some people are quoting him the former): must be refrigerated, much less stable. A few hours makes little difference - not desirable but not nearly ruined - but a day or more will be a significant hit to potency - you can use it, won't kill you at all, but you are not getting labeled dosage anymore. See Jano's experiment in this thread on tested high purity GH reconstituted and left out at room temp (not abused just normal room temp) for 6 days. Roughly 40-50% loss. Keep it in the fridge.

Yea I don't know why it is such a big deal to people when one spends his own money on growth??? For a while it was thought that growth producers over dosed vials so the end user would still get 10iu by the time it got to him as the heat would degrade it some. Now 150 degree mailbox is not a problem, like you know there is away to avoid the 150 degree mailbox just doesn't make sense to folks. Agree to disagree
Not convinced that Sponsors would/could overdose HGH. The HGH is produced in China. I only know of one Sponsor who travelled to China to ensure that his HGH production was up to his very rigid standards. I would also be surprised if unconstituted (powder) HGH would survive a few hours inside a 150 degree mailbox without some sort of degradation. Of course, I've never performed a test replicating that scenario, so I can't be sure.

Don’t know how it’s shipped internationally but my sponsor sends mine local with ice packs.

This is what happens after six days at room temp. Credit too janoshik. He has done a bunch of tests like thatView attachment 180044
Thanks for posting this.

I have 10 pens of reconstituted pharma GH pens on the way and they're taking quite a while to get here. This is my first time using pharma GH but I'm not expecting much now.

Thanks for posting this.

I have 10 pens of reconstituted pharma GH pens on the way and they're taking quite a while to get here. This is my first time using pharma GH but I'm not expecting much now.
Does all pharma come reconstituted?

We always hear guys say they get more with less using pharma DX. Whatever you end up with is still probably better than what’s in my fridge.

Use it. It’s fine. Iv had them unrefrigerated for several days before and it was fine. It didn’t kill me anyway lol
Yea . . . but we all know you are bulletproof 😉

(It’s an honest question though.)

Does all pharma come reconstituted?

We always hear guys say they get more with less using pharma DX. Whatever you end up with is still probably better than what’s in my fridge.
Some do, some don't. I don't know them well enough to name which ones.

Thanks for posting this.

It's been a while since I've used Pharma pens. They always arrived with 2 separate chambers, one filled with liquid (bac water I presume) and the other with the HGH powder. If I remember correctly, they were Norditropin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131