over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH left at room temp 5 hours

I don't blame you for asking especially if you are new to this.. I will add that some act as though gh is somehow akin to nitroglycerin and most be handled with kid gloves.. lol... of course you don't want it sitting exposed to heart or sunlight for long periods.. but there are nu.erous tests of ug gh on the web.. gh that was shipped from china.. sat in transit for weeks.. and was tested and it tested fine. And yes you can leave reconstituted gh out at room temperature for days.. every manufacturer will say that in their pamphlet literature.. that being said you do want to respect how you treat gh and other peptides.. but they aren't as fragile as many think..

I live in Texas and was wondering if I should wait until it cools down in the fall before I order my HGH. It's 100 degrees every day here. **EDIT** - READ THE RULES! But from what you are saying, quality degradation from transportation in the heat should not be a concern?

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Texas and was wondering if I should wait until it cools down in the fall before I order my HGH. It's 100 degrees every day here. **EDIT** - READ THE RULES! But from what you are saying, quality degradation from transportation in the heat should not be a concern?
Yeah I'm waiting till it gets cooler. It's hotter where I live than it is where you live. I've literally pulled packages out of the mailbox that are hot to the touch. Doesn't seem ideal to me. I don't think un-reconstituted GH needs to be refrigerated or anything, but it shouldn't be baked in a hot metal mailbox either...

Order away…. These concerns over GH degrading are just myths of years past. Fortunately, as @LATS mentioned, we have numerous tests showing they are just fine after their extended travels.

Cage

Perfectly fine. It would have to sit for several weeks for it to lose potency

This is what happens after six days at room temp. Credit too janoshik. He has done a bunch of tests like thatView attachment 180044
Interesting, but without comparing it to another fresh vial from the same kit this result tells us nothing.
Who is to say that every vial in the kit were also 5iu. Without a baseline test these results are worthless.

Order away…. These concerns over GH degrading are just myths of years past. Fortunately, as @LATS mentioned, we have numerous tests showing they are just fine after their extended travels.

Cage
If there's a test showing that 120 degrees+ has no effect on HGH, I would like to see that. A lady in Arizona put a thermometer in her mailbox and recorded a temp of 140...

Interesting, but without comparing it to another fresh vial from the same kit this result tells us nothing.
Who is to say that every vial in the kit were also 5iu. Without a baseline test these results are worthless.

I just took the final result from his thread on another board. He mixed a vial of gh, tested it (good purity), did a 30 minute violent shake test and tested again. It didn't lose any potency. Remember when you thought you had to mix gh super carefully and not let water hit the powder directly? Anyway, the third test that I posted was done with the same vial. OP asked about mixed GH left out at room temp. I don't understand why everyone is talking about unmixed.

I don't know if there are pharma GH brands that let you keep it at the room temp after reconstituting but if there are I bet there's something in there to keep it stable.

Yeah I'm waiting till it gets cooler. It's hotter where I live than it is where you live. I've literally pulled packages out of the mailbox that are hot to the touch. Doesn't seem ideal to me. I don't think un-reconstituted GH needs to be refrigerated or anything, but it shouldn't be baked in a hot metal mailbox either...
Y'all are crazy.

Your GH sits for weeks in hot warehouses after it's produced. Then it sits for weeks on hot ships crossing the ocean. Having it get hot on the way to you for a week is not an issue. @control you've been a member here 17 years, you should know better.

If there's a test showing that 120 degrees+ has no effect on HGH, I would like to see that. A lady in Arizona put a thermometer in her mailbox and recorded a temp of 140...
If you’re that concerned you can always send an individual bottle off to Janoshik for an HPLC analysis. Or fire a vial into your shoulder and get a blood serum test.

TP has been my go to for several years, summer & winters, and I’ve never had an issue. I guarantee my mailbox is a 150° easy!

Cage

Y'all are crazy.

Your GH sits for weeks in hot warehouses after it's produced. Then it sits for weeks on hot ships crossing the ocean. Having it get hot on the way to you for a week is not an issue. @control you've been a member here 17 years, you should know better.
Lol, there are different levels of "hot". My geraniums were doing fine when it was 100 degrees, they died when the temperature hit 110 degrees for weeks straight.
It's not crazy to be concerned about $1000 worth of HGH sitting in a metal mailbox that feels 72' Chevy small block after a long drive. It's literally so hot where I live that the Saguaro cactuses are dying.

Yea not that I don't understand the logistics of the shipping but with my money I wait until its cold but people can do whatever they want with theirs. I don't mind one bit!

If you’re that concerned you can always send an individual bottle off to Janoshik for an HPLC analysis. Or fire a vial into your shoulder and get a blood serum test.

TP has been my go to for several years, summer & winters, and I’ve never had an issue. I guarantee my mailbox is a 150° easy!

Cage
My suggestion aligns with your thoughts. I recommend placing a small order for GH during the summer and getting your blood serum tested. In my experience, living in a hot state and ordering GH throughout the summer didn't show any difference in my blood serum levels compared to the colder months. To confirm this for yourself, you can invest a relatively small amount of time and money in getting your blood serum tested. This will help you prove or disprove any potential seasonal variations in GH effects. As for me, I will contine to order GH year round hot or cold doesn't matter.

The only thing that can be diminuish the efficacy of peptides (hgh included) was the temperature. But if uncostituited, the major hgh you can buy came from china source, so...5 hr plus out of the fridge wouldn't be a problem :)

I’m really trying to be a better more understanding person these days but shit like this makes it very hard for me…

HGH is not as volatile as many people are led to believe. Your HGH is good.

I’m really trying to be a better more understanding person these days but shit like this makes it very hard for me…

People seem to confuse the handling of reconstituted GH with the powder or think that since one is more susceptible to heat than the other must as well. Do what you want to do, it’s your time and your money but it won’t benefit you in anyway.

HGH is not as volatile as many people are led to believe. Your HGH is good.
10 years ago, we thought that powder HGH was susceptible to heat (some sponsors were mailing their HGH in dry ice). We found that through testing, a reasonable amount of heat would cause little, if any harm to HGH in powdered form. Once HGH is reconstituted, more care is needed. Refrigeration is required. A few hours of reconstituted HGH at room temp is not a problem. And, by the way, in my humble opinion, HGH will help you in your quest to reach your Bodybuilding and Strength goals.

This is directly off the Jintropin website:

"Jintropin can be "damaged" if it is exposed to excess temperatures. Undiluted, freeze-dried HGH powder in sterile vials may be safely stored at a temperature not exceeding 86 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 18 months. It may be safe up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit for a day or two before mixing and tolerated without a problem. Once water/diluent is added however, the liquid HGH must be kept refrigerated and used within 4 weeks, or the potency will slowly decline (in case your fridge is not so accurate, we recommend use within 14 days)."

110 degrees max

This is directly off the Jintropin website:

"Jintropin can be "damaged" if it is exposed to excess temperatures. Undiluted, freeze-dried HGH powder in sterile vials may be safely stored at a temperature not exceeding 86 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 18 months. It may be safe up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit for a day or two before mixing and tolerated without a problem. Once water/diluent is added however, the liquid HGH must be kept refrigerated and used within 4 weeks, or the potency will slowly decline (in case your fridge is not so accurate, we recommend use within 14 days)."

110 degrees max
pfizer too, up to 28 days reconstituite keeped in a fridge between 2-8 degrees

Yea I don't know why it is such a big deal to people when one spends his own money on growth??? For a while it was thought that growth producers over dosed vials so the end user would still get 10iu by the time it got to him as the heat would degrade it some. Now 150 degree mailbox is not a problem, like you know there is away to avoid the 150 degree mailbox just doesn't make sense to folks. Agree to disagree

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws