over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH OR PEPTIDES

Demonox14

Registered
I am sure, I am not the only member who has been lurking around about the dipping into HGH or Peptides, but here is my concern; After doing my research for many years on this board, I have not got a clear answer on a sponsor that have a one legit HGH supplier that have it the nail compared to pharmacy grade, if so chime in... but the more I have research peptides, it have become clear this is the more legit route of taking any precursor as close to HGH.. with that being said, what is a good guide on what are good peptides and the effects of each one, if one wants new muscle growth, burn fat, and good sleep... Thank You

Never ran hgh yeat from money issues and have only ran folli and igflr3 but from that cycle it did burn fat and build size better than aas which peotides are more important than gear is

This is just my opinion. The only growth I have run was the generic blue tops about 3 years back. I get better results off ghrp 2 and cjc blast cycles. The blast makes my muscles get so full, and you can keep the fat off while bulking. Peps are incredible.

I have never ran pharm grade growth, but know many people who have....and it will beat out any peptide combo you can imagine.

Unless you have pharmacy growth...stick with peptides you'll get better results then generic Gh

Unless you have pharmacy growth...stick with peptides you'll get better results then generic Gh

This. Pharm grade GH is superior in every way to peps but is costly. Peps over Chinese "HGH" everytime

there is no comparison.
HGH

No comparison what so ever. Peptides are good when ran with aas and gh. But HGH vs peptides, HGH blows peptides away. And yes there is still legit gh out there. Just gotta keep your eyes open.

I ran a few kits of generic blue tops last year or so and found peps worked just as good if not better than 5iu of em. This year I ran my peps 4-5x a day 150mcg of ghrp2 and 100mcg mod grf 1-29 and it really outperformed the generics I have used.

after reading info on datbtrue's board i have come to the conclusion tgat mod grf and ghrps are far superior to rhgh abd that the idea that rhgh is better is just a stoic dogma that the internet doesnt want to let go of..

fyi rhgh is a peptide

after reading info on datbtrue's board i have come to the conclusion tgat mod grf and ghrps are far superior to rhgh abd that the idea that rhgh is better is just a stoic dogma that the internet doesnt want to let go of..

fyi rhgh is a peptide

Depends on your goals. Mass monsters are built on high doses of gh that peptides can't mimic as the pituitary gland can only release so much. I've come to the conclusion from personal experience that for results cjc with dac is far superior to mod grf. I do get why dat says to use mod grf though, I'm taking purely results. 10 iu of good legit gh week do more then peps every could though. Peps suite my goals very well and I doubt I'll ever go back to gh except to use up my 2 kits of riptropin I've got left and take a break from the dac. I will probably just stitch between dac and mod grf from there on out

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I am not going to get into detailsbut the data that dat posts is contrary to what you are saying
about how much g_h the body can produce

I am not going to get into detailsbut the data that dat posts is contrary to what you are saying
about how much g_h the body can produce

Thats interesting. From my experience I cannot get the same results from ghrp,/mod grf that I can on 10 iu riptropin but to be fair I can't always get the number of shots in I'd like. Haven't been on dats site for a long time so probably behind with his current thinking. People with gigantism obviously produce a shit ton of gh so Mabey im wrong but it is very hard to get as many shots in as you need to maximise results. I do seem to be producing a lot of gh with dac and ghrp2 but only basing this on results not blood tests.

he hates putting a number on it, but suspects from the peaks evidenced from the graphs he posts that 1saturation dose of each would be about 5ius synthetic hgh.. so 4 shots would be about 20ius

he hates putting a number on it, but suspects from the peaks evidenced from the graphs he posts that 1saturation dose of each would be about 5ius synthetic hgh.. so 4 shots would be about 20ius

Lol. Hate to tell you this but that is a million miles away from real world results. Not a chance in the world. I know the graph your referring to now. People that run 20iu real gh mutate. You don't mutate on peptides. I do like peptides a lot, you've just got to be realistic with expectations. 4 shots is about 4iu Riptropin at best, more like 3. I've ran both so can compare. Most experienced guys on hear feel that 1 shot of ghrp2/mod grf is about 1iu gh in termer of results although it's apples vs oranges due to pulse vs elevation

Last edited:
i didnt say it was my opinion. i repeated what datbtrue estimated..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear