over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Question??

Swollduck

Registered
I have never used it before, and I want to make a smart choice before dropping a grand.

I am going to be placing an order for some HGH from one of our sponsors this week. I was planning on using one of the sponsors were I can get a "Pallet" of yellow tops. ( I am sure you guys can figure it out,I know the sponsor is great, so I am not doubting his gear at all.) I just have no clue the quality of one gh over another.

I searched the site and I have not found any feedback on it, and my question is would I see the benefit if I saved up and bought the more expensive stuff, or is this stuff g2g?

I plan on running it @ 4iu's a day, M-F along with test and tren.

laduem88

Registered
I have never used it before, and I want to make a smart choice before dropping a grand.

I am going to be placing an order for some HGH from one of our sponsors this week. I was planning on using one of the sponsors were I can get a "Pallet" of yellow tops. ( I am sure you guys can figure it out,I know the sponsor is great, so I am not doubting his gear at all.) I just have no clue the quality of one gh over another.

I searched the site and I have not found any feedback on it, and my question is would I see the benefit if I saved up and bought the more expensive stuff, or is this stuff g2g?

I plan on running it @ 4iu's a day, M-F along with test and tren.

about to do the same, im already started but havent thrown in the gh yet, i got blue tops to.

jw2031

Registered
HGH Use

That's too much to start with. You can over dose on HGH. The symptioms will be constipation, blotting swelling of the joints ect.....
Start with 10iu a day for the first two weeks. Increase it by 10iu's every two weeks.
Some Pro's use as much 1cc per day

bighank

Registered
you are kidding right.im not an xpert on gh but in know starting at 10ius a day is way to much for begginers.and increasing it 10ius every 2 weeks is crazy.

LeanMachine

Registered
Don't start with 10IU unless you wan't your arms numb and your fingeres like saugages! Always start with 2IU for 2 weeks, the 4IU for 2 weeks, 6 for 2, etc.

I'm telling you bro don't start too fast or you could get some bad sides.

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
That's too much to start with. You can over dose on HGH. The symptioms will be constipation, blotting swelling of the joints ect.....
Start with 10iu a day for the first two weeks. Increase it by 10iu's every two weeks.

so wrong

strongrhino

Banned
Dude WTF are you talking about? This is a bad joke I hope. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS NEWBIE HAS TO SAY. HE IS WAY OFF AND IS POSTING VERY DANGEROUS INFORMATION

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Formick17