over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High BA content

Strider

Registered
I just looked at all the gear I've got to use in my cycle and I realized that it all has a BA content of 3%. I had a problem getting lumps at the injection site with the test400 I am currently taking and I think it was the 3%BA that caused it. I ended up diluting the test400 down to test200 using grapeseed oil, but now I've got 40mL of EQ250, 20mL of TrenE200, 40mL of Winny and the 32mL of undiluted test400, all at 3%BA. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any alternative to diluting/baking it all. Especially the Winny, I don't even know if it can be diluted or baked. Is there anything I can do to try and keep my body from reacting to the BA?

The lumps you are getting is that only from the test? The other injectables you have are prety normal dosed stuff. Most eq is 200 to 300 per mg and tren enth is always 200. 3% really isnt that bad most is made with 2%, id say that most of your pain is comming from your test. Real high mg/ml test products always hurt most users. Dont be afarid to use the eq and tren and just keep doing what your doing with the test thats the only ways its usable.

personally I'd only worry about the test400, its going to have the highest BA most likely. But if they are all 3% as u say, then yeah, make sure to dilute this one with sterile oil. The other ones should be OK

3% BA is low/not high -it is not the alcohol causing problems.There are many threads dealing with high mg/cc gear and the potential reasons for the pain - not remaining in depot, crystalization etc.High dose gear in an EO or high BB solution seems to be more tolerable to some.

Personally I do not go higher than 250mg even with the long ester chemicals, and never more than 50mg with test prop.Just me, but since sticking to this principle I have never had injection pain, and I seldom drop below 1 gram per week.

I agree with all of above. While 3% certainly isnt necessary with those compunds, cept maybe the T400, it certainly isnt considered high.

everyone has different tolerance levels to benzyl alcohol, i have seen many different examples first hand. so 3% may indeed be to much for this individual. i have seen guys shoot 5% with zero problems and i have seen 2%cause a limp for a week.

3% is low, i have seen some stuff out of mexico labeled 10%ba, anything above 5 will cause prob for most

bullshit, 3% is to high as far as Im concerned. 1% is preferable, I would try not to go over that.

A lot of the UG companies use high BA for insurance. You see, a little BA pain is a lot more desirable than dirty gear or infections. Things like this will kill a company's rep immediately, so they will purposely use more BA. To remedy this, just cut it at a 1:1 ratio with a non painful oil & it will solve the problem.

Qwert said:
just cut it at a 1:1 ratio with a non painful oil & it will solve the problem.

Anyone ever tried using sterile soy oil or is there no real difference from sesame/grapeseed?

Qwert said:
A lot of the UG companies use high BA for insurance. You see, a little BA pain is a lot more desirable than dirty gear or infections. Things like this will kill a company's rep immediately, so they will purposely use more BA. To remedy this, just cut it at a 1:1 ratio with a non painful oil & it will solve the problem.

There are sources on here that carry a higher level of gear. 3% is high, anything over 3% is way to frickin much.

Philips said:
There are sources on here that carry a higher level of gear. 3% is high, anything over 3% is way to frickin much.
Maybe for you but I've done 5% enough times and it never bothered me to much even when doing quads granted I didn't hit calves...

Tyrone said:
Maybe for you but I've done 5% enough times and it never bothered me to much even when doing quads granted I didn't hit calves...

My point is not that it hurts, but more that it is not that great to be putting that much solvent/alcohol into yourself. Smarter to use a higher grade gear.

This is the price that one must pay to use UG gear. It's cheap, often overdosed & it hurts like hell. I couldn't walk for 3 days once when I did 3cc of ip cyp into each quad. That stuff as NASTY. I recently got some Atlas 400mg/cc test & all I can say is OUCH!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Do not want to start a pissing match here, but just be factual.Check in either the PDR or Martindale (has more extensive info than the US PDR) and see the BA content of human grade drugs, it will suprise the shit out of you...10% for Deca, in peanut oil, with no BB!

Personally I try to brew at 2-3% and find most chemicals will hold if the BB content is over 10%.At 1% I know there are certain things that will (a) not stay in solution, even at moderate mg/cc (b) I would question the long term sterility of these solutions.

Anyway, I am not going to go on ad nauseum about this point, as we all react differently to gear.My only concern is the number of posts one sees these days about abscesses.Yes, there are certainly many possible causes, but I wonder if the very low BA content many are using is not one of them.Anyhow , enough from me on this one ....

I never had any problems in the past, but then I never shot test400 before, so maybe it is indeed the high mg/mL and not the high BA that I was thinking it might be. I suppose I'll just try the other gear and see what happens. If I get sore lumps I'll just have to dilute.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131