over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High tren/Low test issues

CeilingStar

Registered
I know most people are praising high tren/low test, so I decided to try it. The first few weeks I felt good, now the passed two weeks my body has been sore, and ive been tired all the time.

Do you think its another issue (sick or something), or could I just not agree with high tren/low test?

Ive been on 75mg tren/ 25mg test ed.

No tren sides other than irritation, but I just don't feel good overall.

Wonder if your test is under dosed?
I know most people are praising high tren/low test, so I decided to try it. The first few weeks I felt good, now the passed two weeks my body has been sore, and ive been tired all the time.

Do you think its another issue (sick or something), or could I just not agree with high tren/low test?

Sounds like you're sick or something.

Youre sick or something bro... You are still taking 175mg per week of Test, that will put anyone at HRT levels...aint no way you are short on Test

It's either your test is too high, your recovery nutrition is not good, overtraining, you are about to get sick or all of the above.

Damn bro.... How far in are you again???. I know you were doing a similar dose.. i know you are at least 3-4 weeks ahead of me ... just finishing up my 2nd week at 350/175 and feel great......i do notice ALOT of being being sick nowadays....hope thats what it is. Get better bro.

OVERTRAINING

could be electrolyte imbalance, mono, hepatitis..

etc.. etc..

It does sound like your are overtraining and perhaps your diest isn't in check.

Are you taking an AI and Caber? If so your AI may be too high and crushing your estrogen. If you're not taking any Caber you should be.

If all else is in check I think you should take a few days off, take a lot of Vit C and see how you feel. Otherwise you should up your Test dose and then see how you feel.

I think it may be im sick, I just woke up and my eye is somewhat swollen, red and itchy

Im on an ai, but low dose, and im taking caber as well

I think it may be im sick, I just woke up and my eye is somewhat swollen, red and itchy

Im on an ai, but low dose, and im taking caber as well

Hope you get feeling better bro we all know being sick sucks

Same thing happened to me bro, running 75mg of tren A and 25mg Test P, turns out my E2 was way too high. Only reason I can think it got high is if my test is overdosed or from drinking too much alcohol. Get bloodwork done to make sure your E2 and Prolactin are in check. My test was greater than 1500 and my E2 was 500....

Same thing happened to me bro, running 75mg of tren A and 25mg Test P, turns out my E2 was way too high. Only reason I can think it got high is if my test is overdosed or from drinking too much alcohol. Get bloodwork done to make sure your E2 and Prolactin are in check. My test was greater than 1500 and my E2 was 500....
Ouch E that high is not good!

why do you even juice ? party and juice don't mix

Either you're sick or your diet sucks, or both, just my .02.. I'm running the exact same stack (-caber, +prami) and feel incredible, bout to up the tren to 100/ed

Last edited:
Either you're sick or your diet sucks, or both, just my .02.. I'm running the exact same stack (-caber, +prami) and feel incredible, bout to up the tren to 100/ed

diet is good, defintly sick. Started off with fatigue then stomach issue now my eye is red itchy and watery

Looks like the fatigue and overall odd feeling was a warning sign, because my eyes are now bright red and watery and swollen glands

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear