over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do i bring this area of my chest? pic

mchief101

Registered
iv been having this problem bring up this part of my chest, not exactly sure what part its called but im guessing lower chest. i tend to have the shape up until my nipple and then the part i highlighted is where there is no shape. just wondering how can i build up the part of the chest i highlighted?

PS: i have estrogen so im not sure if its cause of gyno that i have this problem, saggy nipples

Attachments

• chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 590
a couple of exercises that I find very helpful for that part of your chest are decline bench press, or a wide grip flat bench press. Dumbbell flyes also hit pretty hard in that area if done right

im not a big fan of decline bench because i don't feel my chest working when i do it. flies work it yes but im not sure if it is as good as a compound movement

Declines and dips are the best for overall chest development.

i will take that in mind. i might just dump flat bench and replace it with decline! :D

Dorian Yates philosophy... You want one area of a muscle bigger, then you need to make the entire muscle bigger.

Dorian Yates philosophy... You want one area of a muscle bigger, then you need to make the entire muscle bigger.

The truth right here...If you want your pec to roll like that, you need to have the muscle tissue for it to create that hanging effect.

Its like when a female gets an implant to get the “fullness” of a big breast, well the fullness only came from the implant!

It could be your bodyfat level. This area,the stomach and love handles are where fat is often stored on men and can be the most stubborn to move. Once you get to a single figure bf % you may notice the definition more.

dips and lots of dips.but here is the important part.when you do them dont do partials or 3/4 DO THEM AS FAR AS YOU CAN LET YOUR BODY GO DOWN.if you can do 20 dips of the cheating kind well then your not doing yourself any favors.do them all the way.

dips and lots of dips.but here is the important part.when you do them dont do partials or 3/4 DO THEM AS FAR AS YOU CAN LET YOUR BODY GO DOWN.if you can do 20 dips of the cheating kind well then your not doing yourself any favors.do them all the way.

I used to go down all the way but i felt them almost all in my delts. A pm member gave me the advice to only go half way down and i feel them way more in my chest now.

Rusty Jeffers says lots of fly ands do concentration on the reps not just banging out heavy weight with crappy form/tension.

It could be your bodyfat level. This area,the stomach and love handles are where fat is often stored on men and can be the most stubborn to move. Once you get to a single figure bf % you may notice the definition more.

Yes this is the fat-dominated region of the chest. The area that's typically hard to grow is that upper/inner quartile.

I have the same problem, so thanks for everyones posts. I will continue with the weighted dip, or would it be reccommended to do body weight for a lot more reps? Thanks ya'll :headbang:

I'll concur with the dips and decline recommendations but also add what no one has yet mentioned. Finishing your workout with some DC dumbbell stretches for the pecs. Nice I became religious with them I've seen lower outer pec thickness and fullness improvement as well as just overall pec fullness improvement

If you have gyno [ i think i read that right] it will never look right, unless the gyno is very minimal and your bf is very low. or you could have surgery. I know because i have a small case aqquired some five or six years ago. and my chest only looks normal when my body fat is very low. I HATE IT AND NEED SURGERY EVEN THOUGH MOST DONT NOTICE. SUCKS

This is exactly right - Arnolds chest hangs like that because of an incredible level of development and thickness, not because of some special chest exercise.

I would say the muscle shape is mostly genetic. If your having trouble with that area just keep pounding them from all angles relentlessly and get progessivley stronger and they will grow.

Time, consistency, and dedication

Arnold grew up working out everyday...and God given genetics lol

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767