advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you feel or do about guys other guys staring at you in the gym when lifting.

plain and simple hate it i just wanna get in and out not talk to anyone, even friends, but will cave in sometimes

plain and simple hate it i just wanna get in and out not talk to anyone, even friends, but will cave in sometimes

Then why do you go out of your way to tell me how awesome my head bands and fanny packs are every time i see you at the gym?

Then why do you go out of your way to tell me how awesome my head bands and fanny packs are every time i see you at the gym?

cause last time i saw you was about 3 weeks ago i knew i probably wouldnt see you again for another month or two so i figured itll keep you in good spirits for a while

I pay no attention to what other people are doing in the gym. Im in my own zone. They know my name and I have no idea who they are. So they must watch but it has no affect on me. I just pound the iron and leave.

Most often what I notice is not people looking at me. But mostly kids with 17" arms and 10" quads will do a set, then look in the mirror for a minute then look around to see who is looking at them.lol They really think they are doing something that's never been done in terms of lifting :rolleyes:

usually just ignore them, every once in a while I'll be in a bad mood and if there is someone staring at me talking shit-I will go up to them and make a smart ass remark...this happens once a year if that

usually I look like I'm gonna rip someone's fucking head off so people try NOT to look at me:headbang:

My take

If you're worried about what peeps are saying or if they are looking at you..you aren't lifting heavy enough or intense enough

Fuck others and just lift your weights

Definitely not the biggest man in the gym at 5'5 but the stares get pretty funny to me! And peoples conversations be straight from left field sometimes! I just get in and get out really don't like to converse with folks

theres been this small group of 3 guys working out at the gym and they prob have noticed that i rip mad weight up prob one of the most in the gym, and id assume there maybe just admiring ,like i would if i saw i guy ripin way more weight than me, usualy in the past if i saw a guy lifting good weight i might glance but dont stare, u know be atleast alittle nonchanlient about it, but these guys are always staring right at me like as if i got buggers coming out of my nose while lifting, and its just getting kinda akward, but of course i stay motivated. just felt like sayin

I have the same thing happen to me almost every time I go to the gym. I just let them stare, they might just learn a few things from watching me. I work out at a few different gyms but my main own is full of the most shady people you have ever come across from wanna be thugs to ex cons to gang bangers..you name it! I'm not looking for trouble so I just keep my headphones in and mind my own business.

I get stared at every time I go to the gym, but unfortunately it’s not because I’m huge or jacked. Its cause of my cross tattooed on my forearm. Being stared at when you’re at the gym can be distracting but over all like the rest of you I’m way too focused too care. I’m in and I’m out.

When people stare me in the gym it inspires me cuz I have something that they want.
It depends on the satre. If they are trying to make eye contact, that is definatly a gay thing.

If they stare as you lift but turn away in between your sets, it is a sign of respect and admiration.

Which one of the 2 do you hope it is? :D :p

It depends on the satre. If they are trying to make eye contact, that is definatly a gay thing.

If they stare as you lift but turn away in between your sets, it is a sign of respect and admiration.

Which one of the 2 do you hope it is? :D :p

It depends on how much they're willing to pay:eek:

I see it as a compliment. The only time I want to be left the fuck alone is while I train legs. I hate when some tool comes up to me during an intense set of quads and stands in my personal space staring, or even worse, talking to me while I'm in my zone. Legs for me are important on a different level than any other muscle. I like to be left alone in my world of pain.

I do the same, with the same attidude. I'm not their to make friends...though i can be nice if someone waits until I'm done with my set...and has a the balls to ask me if it is ok to bother me for a second. I figure if they have the sack to come up to a prick like me for whatever...i can give them a second of my time.

But as to anyone else...I really could care less, stare all you want, it means zero. I don't gain extra inspiration...that comes from a need to beat my last workout. That said...some babe bending over, stretching her hammies, with a nice ass....sorry...I'm looking! :p

100% correcto mundo on that!! :yeahthat:

how would you react if someone, without asking , pull his phone out and take a picture of you while training????

this is unsettling:banghead: .

I demanded phone and photo to be erased , it was done but I was told I am over reacting.... luckily law is on my side.

(now I remember it was done to Ross as well , while he was legpressing /phone texting .....

My ex girlfriend used to stare at me all the time at the gym before we started dating. One day I went up to her and started talking to her.

I don't really care if the guys look at me.

Do any of you other super huge guys have trouble finding clothes that fit or is out just me?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear