over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys dispose of vials?

jay o.

Registered
Do you just throw them away in your own trash can? Drive to throw them away somewhere else? Just wondering..

I used to put all my old pinz and vials in a empty protein powder container, then drive to an apt complex a couple blocks away and toss it in the dumpster.

Next door neighbour rubbish bin haha! No, seriously I drive to the shopping center at late night and put it in the big bins there...no one seen Batman doing it!

Havent had this issue yet

jay o.;1348012[B said:
]Do you just throw them away in your own trash can[/B]? Drive to throw them away somewhere else? Just wondering..

If you live in the states and don't have a script this would be a very bad idea. Nothing say that the law can't dig through your garbage, its fair game. So follow the advice above-- take it else where.

I chop them all up and sell it as HGH.

In the bin, but in England personal use is ok

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Now, I've never actually tried this, but I was told if you have a sharps container.. you can bring it to your local CVS/Walgreens or whatever and the pharmacy takes them.

Remove the labels (flush them), wrap the vials in a towel an crush them in tiny glass. Then drop them in the trash at a gas station.

Remove the labels (flush them), wrap the vials in a towel an crush them in tiny glass. Then drop them in the trash at a gas station.

Thats way more in depth than id go, but yeah gas stations work perfect

If you live in the states and don't have a script this would be a very bad idea. Nothing say that the law can't dig through your garbage, its fair game. So follow the advice above-- take it else where.

Actually it would depend where your can is before LE could search w/o a warrant. If its in the street for pick up-fair game...if its on your property LE cant touch it w/o a warrant-EITHER way its not a good idea to chuck them out in your garbage-even if you have a script chance are it only for test and not whatever else you may be taking.

I know a guy who has an infant. He literally puts the empty vial into a used diaper and seals it up. Happy digging LE

I imagine the law digging through my garbage :) why? Isn't it too paranoid? May be if you are already under surveillance, but you are screwed anyway then. Order illegal stuff over mail and then care which trash can to use?

I used to put all my old pinz and vials in a empty protein powder container, then drive to an apt complex a couple blocks away and toss it in the dumpster.

Empty protein container is def the way to go pack it full and toss it;)

I just throw them away in the garbage and then take the garbage out when it's full. The trash bags are black so you cant see through them.

Trust me if LE is at the stage where they are digging through your trash they're close to getting you and you have already been scrutinized. They could easily obtain a search warrant rather than dig through trash, no need to get over complicated with this just throw the shit away.

Only reason I don't throw them in with my own trash is because if say there is junkmail in there too all with my address on it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member