over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys handle Orals?????

Warrior08

Registered
Given i have only taken two orals ever (dbol and Anavar) every time i get the worst appetite suppression and the feeling that i just want to sleep all day!

Im currently on 50mg of Var ED and I'm exhausted and have to force feed my self to eat.

Any tips on how to handle these sides?

or maybe i should just stay away from orals all together.

I don't think you can ward off the side effects entirely. As a general rule, drink plenty of filtered water, avoid booze and any other toxic medications, and eat as healthy as possible with healthy fats.

However...

Liver
For liver protection, you should run what works (AKA the "Heavy Hitters":
  • TUDCA+ NAC
    or
  • Synthergine
(Other liver supplements of lesser value: Milk thistle, Choline + Inositol, Liv52)

Cholesterol
Almost all orals are horrible for your HDL cholesterol, so you need to take steps to improve yours. I'm not the expert here, but you definitely need a clean diet, and cholesterol supplements.

Appetite
Even with liver support, orals kill my appetite. I would suggest trying a peptide supplement which increases appetite, but doesn't further stress the liver:
GHRP-6, Mk-677, or GHRP-2

Lethargy
I feel this too. I'm not sure how to combat this. Don't overdo the caffeine or stimulants to stay awake... only use it for periods when you need a boost, such as morning or pre-workout.

Last edited:
I handle it pretty good, especially in the morning when my wife wakes up before work....:D

Currently on 50mg anavar, 40mg winny, 20mg halo, and 20mg SD with absolutely zero appetite suppression...I can only wish

Anyone else get heartburn? It is especially bad on Anadrol.

Anyone else get heartburn? It is especially bad on Anadrol.

Yes. In oral form I get acid reflux. In inject form I dont have issues. All my orals are in an inject blend currently(tbol, adrol, dbol).

Pretty much all orals wreck my appetite inside of two weeks or so. The nly one ove found that doesnt is t-bol. Not really sure why that is

Never had issue. I drink lots of water and take liv52 though. I don't drink, smoke or use anything intoxicating.

adrol wrecks mine for about a full week to 10 days and then it subsides. never had any appetite issues from var, tbol, or dbol, but i consider them all pretty substandard next to anadrol (which is my fav).

As I get older I handle orals much worse then 22-25. I'm 11 days into winny and about to pull the plug. I feel terrible but I keep saying push further. I'm about done with orals forever.

As I get older I handle orals much worse then 22-25. I'm 11 days into winny and about to pull the plug. I feel terrible but I keep saying push further. I'm about done with orals forever.

Same with me. I just can't handle sides like I used to.

Yes. In oral form I get acid reflux. In inject form I dont have issues. All my orals are in an inject blend currently(tbol, adrol, dbol).

Very strange almost all orals give me form of appetite suppression/heart burn EXCEPT anadrol if I don't go over 75-100.

Dbol within 10 days, Var 2 weeks, winny 2 weeks.

I remember when I took it(anavar) I would sleep a LOT, especially naps on the weekends. I actually liked that though, made recovery from training much easier. Not sure if I noticed any appetite suppression effect, I just made myself eat a lot in order to gain. I had to quit using and overeating because of BP issues, cut out all orals and reduced dosages down to HRT levels. I'm too old at 45 to push BP too high for sake of being a little bigger.

Im presently doing injectable anadrol 3 times a week. NO problems at all, but if I take any oral I have horrible and uncontrollable(with any anti acid), acid reflux. I also feel like crap.

Go injectable.

Unconventional advice. Take it on workout days only, pre-workout. I find this is the only way orals can be used for people whose appetite is compromised with them. You'll get the strength gain, which will lead to progression in the gym, and in turn growth. And none of the shitty feeling sides.

Obviously you won't get the full benefit of the steroid, as there's no consistent blood levels, but you can still take it this way :D

I don't even get the point of taking orals in the off season, I don't need a reason to eat less, and feel like shit.

Read the new superdrol article for women by Mike Arnold.
What do you guys think of very low dosage 10mg daily of superdrol for 6-8 weeks as a standalone.

Dbol,Tbol,M1t, ect no issues and feel like superman... Anadrol kills appetite and makes BP insanely high, makes me feel like shit.. if its legit and dosed properly.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws