over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you keep the water off? Im bloated

Wintermaul

Newbies
Hi

I startet GHRP-6 at 100mcg 4-5 times a day and waited for my GHRH. After about 2-3 weeks i gained 6kgs! And is bloated as hell. I lowered my injections to 3-4 times a day and still gained 2 more kgs. Im now a waterballoon. Cant see any veins from my knees down anymore and my ankles are swollen up so much that some of my shoes doesnt even fit. I monitor my salt and keep drinking lots of water. Startet some herbs-mixture to shredd water, and taken some nolva and adex(does this even help?) to try and get the water off. Im down some kgs in 3 days now and ive stopped the GHRP.

How do you manage the bloat? Should i have startet lower dose? I can live with SOME water, but this is way worse then test/deca/d-bol-combo with a lousy diet.

Im suppose to do GHRP and GHRH 100mcg of each 3-4 times a day, but if i hold this much water i CANT.

Same kinda happened with me recently when I started my pep. I just added some cardio in post lifting , lowered carbs, upped my water, vitamin C, caffeine intake. Think my body is readjusting itself or whatever but the water is coming off...and I cut out cheat meals since then.

Same kinda happened with me recently when I started my pep. I just added some cardio in post lifting , lowered carbs, upped my water, vitamin C, caffeine intake. Think my body is readjusting itself or whatever but the water is coming off...and I cut out cheat meals since then.
I do at least 30min cardio everyday. Normally i get about 150g carbs a day, little more on heavy training days. I get 3g of Vit C a day. Should i just have waited it out? Will it normalize?
Cant i have a more "normal" diet when on peps? I like to have a cheat meal 1-2 a week, but im afraid ill blow up again if i do.
Anything else then clen that will help with the bloat?

I do at least 30min cardio everyday. Normally i get about 150g carbs a day, little more on heavy training days. I get 3g of Vit C a day. Should i just have waited it out? Will it normalize?
Cant i have a more "normal" diet when on peps? I like to have a cheat meal 1-2 a week, but im afraid ill blow up again if i do.
Anything else then clen that will help with the bloat?

A mild diuretic like HCTZ will help. But you'd have to keep an eye on your electrolytes.

1,500mg Dandelion Root

3,000mg Vitamin C

200mg Caffeine 2-3x Daily

Eat more spinach + asparagus

Drink 1.5 gallons of water per day without fail

Lower carbs, UP the protein meat (excess protein causes diuresis)

Clenbuterol helps keep water off.

Clen does help with the water, but for me: GHRP 2 & 6 will make me hold water no matter what I take . I use them in the winter, switch to Hex and Ipam when cutting. Zero water.

i had the same problem thats why i stopt ghrp/cjc,

lower dosage / lower carbs /drink a lot of water it will help a little but i think you just have bad luck with water retention with those peps.

1,500mg Dandelion Root

3,000mg Vitamin C

200mg Caffeine 2-3x Daily

Eat more spinach + asparagus

Drink 1.5 gallons of water per day without fail

Lower carbs, UP the protein meat (excess protein causes diuresis)

x2

You pretty much covered it all. Simply watch your diet and drink lots of water with high dosed vit c (3-5g) and dandelion root. If that doesn't work lower your GHRP-6 doses or swop over to hexarelin at the same dose.

GH and GH peptides even MK-677 cause an increase in aldosterone, which makes your kidneys reabsorb back sodium that would normally excreted out with urine. Water follows sodium = bloat. The only way to stop bloat at its root is to use spironolactone. Just have to make sure you don't over eat potassium containing foods.

Using clen, mega dosing vit c, etc may work only b/c it causes dehydration.

GH and GH peptides even MK-677 cause an increase in aldosterone, which makes your kidneys reabsorb back sodium that would normally excreted out with urine. Water follows sodium = bloat. The only way to stop bloat at its root is to use spironolactone. Just have to make sure you don't over eat potassium containing foods.

Using clen, mega dosing vit c, etc may work only b/c it causes dehydration.

just to make it clear to all the bros out there spironolactone=aldactone

I would stay away fro. Spironolactone. From Wikipedia

"The most common side effect of spironolactone is urinary frequency. Other general side effects include ataxia, drowsiness, dry skin, and rashes. Because it reduces androgen levels and blocks androgen receptors, spironolactone can, in males, cause breast tenderness, gynecomastia, and physical feminization in general, as well as testicular atrophy, reversible infertility, and sexual dysfunction, including loss of libido and erectile dysfunction.[29] In females, spironolactone can cause menstrual irregularities and breast tenderness and enlargement, likely due to a combination of its progestogenic and indirect estrogenic actions.[14]

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws