over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How I got into bodybuilding.

AN3M4L

Registered
Progress pics below. First Pic is after 2 months, second is after 4 weeks surgery and a months training, Last is after 3 weeks Albania and 2 months training. The Leg pic is from only 6 workouts and 3 weeks from the last, Knee injury. Will get my legs bigger they are pretty thick naturally almost look the same as before any training. So I will have them go up In size pretty fast once I can train them.

Open to all and any advice from anyone so please share your knowledge or experience.

This is my story into bodybuilding I started about seven months ago around May 08 as a way to loose fat. I also have two uncles from both parents sides that BB in Albania, and two cousins from an aunt that BB as well. My cousins pull a lot of girls so that got me interested as well. i think thats why everyone first goes to the gym for.

Anyways thats why I started lifting but I never expected to fall in love with the sport like this. I have been spending time reading and researching the sport everyday for about five months straight and can't get enough. I've read and re read about 20 magazines and have read as many online articles as I could have found. Within these months I have trained naturaly and have made good progress despite set backs.

I had to undergo surgery on my back(out for 4 weeks). Had to go to Albania(out for 3 weeks) gained 5 pounds of fat no access to gym. I have only done about six leg workouts as well. Took me a while to start. The I injured my knee jumping of a second floor balcony. The picture below is three weeks after last workout of legs.

Though now I have been going steady for 3 and a half months(excluding legs). I have also been lifting drug free and have not used any pro hormone. I am getting ready for my first true bulk and am thinking doing it with a cycle. Have not decided yet. My stats are 5 foot 9 and one fourth. 157. don't now BF but I can definitely see my six pack and oblique. And I turned 18 exactly one week ago. Oh and I'm 12 pounds lighter than when I started.

Attachments

• Photo-0017[1]3.jpg
    Photo-0017[1]3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 614
  • 11 003.jpg
    11 003.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG0017A1.jpg
    IMG0017A1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG0019A.jpg
    IMG0019A.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
g'day mate,

you obviously have been reading the wrong articles as wanting to jump on a cycle after only just getting your feet wet in the gym is the worst thing you could possible do

patience young grasshopper

Look good

Try to do a few things.....
1. Train hard and steady for 1-2 more years before trying pro hormones....they are strong.
2. Get on a good protein supplement and amino acid supplement.
3. Be patient and relax........you are young........you have TOO much time, ahhaahhaha

buddy, you are getting a little ahead of yourself. I know that it is tempting to "jump in head first" when you read about the benefits of aas. However, at 18 years old, you still have a LOT of natural growth potential especially with you just getting into the sport. Get your diet in check, eat to grow, lift your butt off and in due time you might be ready to take the next step. Just don't put the cart in front of the horse! Best of luck in your training.

the cycle was a joke people as I am always reading about people starting way to early but everything else is true.

Please understand that I have done a lot of research or enough to know not to start this early.

Your arms look good!

And.......you aren't fat! I think it's great that people on the board have encouraged you to wait and gain some more on your own first. The great thing is that you don't look like the sort of guy who is going to get all sloppy while you are gaining.

What sort of back surgery did you have done? I hope it went well!

And.......you aren't fat! I think it's great that people on the board have encouraged you to wait and gain some more on your own first. The great thing is that you don't look like the sort of guy who is going to get all sloppy while you are gaining.

What sort of back surgery did you have done? I hope it went well!

I had to have a section of my skin removed. I think around 3 by 2 inches. It wasn't back surgery but surgery on my back. It was supposed to take around 7-8 weeks to heal but I did so well that the docs okay ed me at 4 weeks. It was actually more brutal than it sounds. I wasn't even able to feed myself for a couple of days because my skin was pulled back so much for the stitching. A lot of pain with little sleep at the start despite pain killers. Now there's a large scar.

The scar shouldnt be a issue if you get to start doing showing later on in life. As for the AS im totally with everyone else....i know you said it was a joke but im goin to back up these guys and say stay away for a good while. my little bro was 19 last year and started some AS behind my back and developed the worst gyno i have ever seen in person. you look big for you age so stick with pounding the weights for awhile until you peak out naturally.

The scar shouldnt be a issue if you get to start doing showing later on in life. As for the AS im totally with everyone else....i know you said it was a joke but im goin to back up these guys and say stay away for a good while. my little bro was 19 last year and started some AS behind my back and developed the worst gyno i have ever seen in person. you look big for you age so stick with pounding the weights for awhile until you peak out naturally.

I hope your brother is doing alright. I don't think it's possible to completely peak naturally or with drugs. However I still have a lot of potential growth as a natural that I'd be a fool to skip out on. Considering that I've only been lifting for seven months and was out for 4 weeks and then 3 on a different occasion.

Last edited:
Your taking a big chance by not having time behind your belt. Your muscles should have at least two years of intense training before a cycle. Here are some good reasons why. 1:You need to know how your muscles react to lifting(Knowing when your lifting too much) (Mind an muscle connection) 2: Knowing how to fix your diet to your goals. 3: If you have some training you will get better results your muscles will be more dense an less puffy looking.
4: Water intake. 5:An there is always more to learn we never know everything about hormons. Just my 2 cents.

Your taking a big chance by not having time behind your belt. Your muscles should have at least two years of intense training before a cycle. Here are some good reasons why. 1:You need to know how your muscles react to lifting(Knowing when your lifting too much) (Mind an muscle connection) 2: Knowing how to fix your diet to your goals. 3: If you have some training you will get better results your muscles will be more dense an less puffy looking.
4: Water intake. 5:An there is always more to learn we never know everything about hormons. Just my 2 cents.

I never said I was going to do a cycle. And the reason for it is that if done properly I still have a lot of potential to grow, and while I know how to cut weight and what works in that regards I have no clue on how to bulk up. Stuffing yourself senseless is an excuses of poor dieting. The training however is constantly being tweaked and I am able to read my body's input pertty good. And number 5 is going to be true no matter what.

Try DC training am doing that now an I love the results. Eat lots of cals an protein an switch between high an low carb days. For adding mass I do more compound movements heavy an less sets then I will switch it up when I want to cut up.

Try DC training am doing that now an I love the results. Eat lots of cals an protein an switch between high an low carb days. For adding mass I do more compound movements heavy an less sets then I will switch it up when I want to cut up.

I do compound movements though I only really feel it with 10 plus reps so thats what I do. I'm still cutting weight or trying to maintain haven't bulked yet. Don't see a point in cycling carbs unless on a protein/fat diet. I've tried both pro/carbs/min fat and vice versa with carbs and fat, both have worked. I might try DC if I hit a plateau that I can't get over. No need for it know. If it ain't broken don't break it, right lol.

DC Training for him is about as bad of an idea as running something is. I believe you need a few years of hardcore lifting experience before you start DC.

@ op, your arms look good, just keep squatting and you'll get wheels soon. :)
Keep up the good luck.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner