over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How i sleep 10 hours a night on tren

sammy555

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
25 mcg t3. I don't know why but since adding this to my tren cycle im sleeping better than i ever have. Only on 50mg tren ed but ive never slept this well even of cycle. Might be worth a try if your suffering from trensomnia. It also adds to trens already awesome fat burning ability

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I have the complete opposite added T3 and seems sleep got worse and im tired throughout the day

First time I've ever run t3, wasn't expecting it to help at all, just used it as tren is supposed to suppress thyroid. I stopped the caber as well as i dont seem to need it so im suprised the prolactin not keeping me awake. Perhaps it won't work for most people as i have no scientific explanation why it would work. I sleep better on clenbuterol as well so mabey im just a exception.

Last edited:
I found taking my shot before bed as opposed to the morning helped. Also, cutting all stimulants (coffee, diet soda even) in the early afternoon, and then swallowing some melatonin about 90 mins before I wanted to sleep, helped out great. Was sleeping 10 hours a night (with piss breaks).

Nothing stopped the sweating though, eesh!

I found taking my shot before bed as opposed to the morning helped. Also, cutting all stimulants (coffee, diet soda even) in the early afternoon, and then swallowing some melatonin about 90 mins before I wanted to sleep, helped out great. Was sleeping 10 hours a night (with piss breaks).

Nothing stopped the sweating though, eesh!

Never had the night sweats yet. If it wernt for the strength gains and what i see in the mirror id swear my gear was bunk. Tren seems to be what my body likes. I get worse sides of half a gram of test

SEROQUEL does it for me.

Not habit forming like Xanax and produces the "quieting your mind" effect that tren causes.

SEROQUEL does it for me.

Not habit forming like Xanax and produces the "quieting your mind" effect that tren causes.

ya idc hw much tren yure on seroquel knocks u the eff out! i think it goes up to 300 or 400 mg i knock out for 8 hrs on 25-50mg i used to take it for sleep

T3 always makes me hyper and gives me energy. Anything over 50mcg and i feel these sides. When i took it in the evenings it seemed to keep me awake.

-Premium

yea im the oppsoite, t3 just makes me heat up and sweat more on tren, so it makes sleeping even harder when i feel my skin is burning my bed sheets

Just do 25mg Seroquel and be be sure to get 8 hrs of sleep and you shouldn't be groggy. If you are, it will pass after a couple of uses.

When I use tren can not say that I'm tired but after 2 weeks of use,when I relax in a comfortable position I fall asleep, so I think it's a side effect of tren, especially when I use the tren ace

Same here bro. Got a Tren e, Tren ace and test p blend from sponsor and I'm not seeing night sweats like I should or any sides whatsoever! But my pumps are crazy and i am getting pretty ripped and my reps have doubled. I take 5 mg melatonin. Every night whether I need it or not and I sleep like a baby!

For the times im really in need I have script for Ambien. Out like a light!

When I use tren can not say that I'm tired but after 2 weeks of use,when I relax in a comfortable position I fall asleep, so I think it's a side effect of tren, especially when I use the tren ace

Same for me, I seem to doze off a lot easier but wake up a lot in the middle of the night, last night must have woken up like 10 times, not bad sweat but a little. Just want to take a lot of naps. Like even the other day middle of a squat I wanted to doze off, jk.

Diffrent

Every1 is different bro . Also might not be real strong DVD.. How much mg u take

I can sleep a solid 7 hours with 100mg of trazodone. Or norcos. Seroquel puts me out, but it makes me feel really strange the next day, and now I can't take them with my zoloft. Trazodone is a wonder drug though.

My first run with tren at 100mg ed I was up all night tossing and turning.

Im running tren again at a little over 100mg ed but I have the addition of hgh 10ius. I sleep like a baby and if I didn't work 7 days a week, id take a full day just for sleeping. Im exhausted all day long too. Im also taking 25mcg t3

My first run with tren at 100mg ed I was up all night tossing and turning.

Im running tren again at a little over 100mg ed but I have the addition of hgh 10ius. I sleep like a baby and if I didn't work 7 days a week, id take a full day just for sleeping. Im exhausted all day long too. Im also taking 25mcg t3

100 tren and 10 ih daily must be something special. How you split the gh?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner