over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep apnea and no sleep study til late May

For what it's worth the whole sleep study and cpap process is long just about everywhere regardless of insurance. The option to get a machine and record at home is there but I'm not sure if output is the same. They seemed to do a lot of toggling/trying stuff on my initial study and mentioned to me I did really well on a Bipap (2 pressures vs cpap). My pressures are really high and I ended up with a Bipap version of Resmed I think it's Aircurve 10.

"N-acetylcysteine (NAC): Supplementation with the antioxidant NAC has been shown to ameliorate signs and symptoms of sleep apnea, including apnea-related arousals, daytime sleepiness, and snoring, among others."

"Conclusions: Oral NAC administration appears to have a therapeutic potential in the treatment of OSAS. It is proposed that long-term treatment with NAC in patients with OSAS may reduce their dependency on continuous positive airway pressure therapy."

Am I a moron or are they not stating the dose in that study...?

Am I a moron or are they not stating the dose in that study...?
Found it quite a ways down in the text:

"In a randomized placebo-controlled trial in 20 adults with obstructive sleep apnea, 600 mg NAC given three times daily for 30 days resulted in significant reductions in AHI, apnea-related arousals, oxygen desaturation, daytime sleepiness, and snoring. These effects were also associated with significant reductions in measures of oxidative stress, including decreased lipid peroxidation and increased total reduced glutathione level."

Found it quite a ways down in the text:

"In a randomized placebo-controlled trial in 20 adults with obstructive sleep apnea, 600 mg NAC given three times daily for 30 days resulted in significant reductions in AHI, apnea-related arousals, oxygen desaturation, daytime sleepiness, and snoring. These effects were also associated with significant reductions in measures of oxidative stress, including decreased lipid peroxidation and increased total reduced glutathione level."
Thank you.

NAC seems to aggravate my stomach ulcers (breaks down mucous) but fuck it I'll give it a try.

Thanks for this thread, dealing with the VA as well and on this bulk my sleep apnea has been terrible.

Snoring like a freight train, literally sounds like a demon screaming. Drooling all over. I wake up in the night gasping for air and then I can’t get back to sleep because I start having anxiety, feels like my air is cut off as soon as I’m about to fall asleep and I wake right back up. Only sleeping 2 hours straight max, maybe 5 hours total a night. I’ll be in a limbo where I’m kind of awake, kind of asleep but can hear myself snoring

And yeah the VA said I’m good to wait until summer as well 😂

I have to look into buying my own machine

UPDATE

4 days of no gh and the completely went away. Dropped 3lbs. Hands still a little tight and can feel it in my ankles. Probably drop a little more in the next week and then reintroduce gh at 3 everyday and see. I was on 5iu off day, 7.5iu training day.

Your OSA went away? I'd still do a home test if I were you.

Others have mentioned the airsence 11. You can usually get them new/used of marketplace. One main choice will be the facemark. I use the full face mask that covers my mouth and nose because I breathe through both at times when I'm sleeping. My pressure range is set from 5.0-14.0 and that works for me. I wish the water reservoir is a bit bigger as I run out of water sometimes when I get 7-8 hours sleep. Its super easy to set yourself

I wish the water reservoir is a bit bigger
yes this is the only flaw about the airsense 11. Well, the 9 had the same problem. It could easily be made larger, it is cheap plastic. It is completely empty when I wake up every morning. QA slept on that one ;-)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear