• 2250-2500

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 2500-2750

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 3000 or more

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
Lmao. Was just typing then burnt my finger

After this show. In the coming year or so I will hire Shelby for offseason training and diet just to put on overall size. I have confidence he can do this for me!!

Hoping to be able to swing 16 wks. Should be more than enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well in my opinion you should reach out to him and see if he can help you on this prep now bro. Why waste the time, money and most of all effort if you can do things a better way right now. Contact him and see what he can do for you as he is a pretty reasonable guy.

Well in my opinion you should reach out to him and see if he can help you on this prep now bro. Why waste the time, money and most of all effort if you can do things a better way right now. Contact him and see what he can do for you as he is a pretty reasonable guy.

Ya. I really wanted to

Using my friend again. Was peeled last time. Knows me. And pay me later works well. Couldn't it would not have been able to come up with monthly unfortunately.

I agree, I also don't have the perfect genetics and also respond poorly to gear.
I looked at competing but at 6'2" felt I needed to be at least 270 stage ready and would need more than 3 grms and a very unhealthy amount of food.

I'm 250 @ 6% 5 mnths a year and never over 10%.
I look like I compete year round but winning some local show to me means little.
If your not going pro why bother risking it all! And then even still!

Last year I ran this for 18 weeks:

Test Cyp 200mg/wk
Deca 1200mg/wk
Tren E 900mg/wk
Mast E 600mg/wk

Looks like a great run. I would be afraid to run that much deca with that small amount of test. How was your libido with that run?

Looks like a great run. I would be afraid to run that much deca with that small amount of test. How was your libido with that run?

I never had a problem with my libido while running Deca. Normally when I run Deca it does take me a lot longer to finish but this time I was also running Mast and not only was my libido through the roof I was finishing a lot quicker. It also fucked with my prostate that I had to actually push to take a piss. Because of that I'll never run Mast again unless I compete.

What did you run as ancilliaries? Cabaser etc? What sides did you get? That's a crapload of deca.

Oh yeah. I ran A-Dex 1mg 3X/wk. I already take Prami for RLS and I had no prolactin sides at all. The only sides I really had was some night sweating from the Tren and the Mast made me want to bang every Woman that walked by.

What were your results like, bro?

The picture in my avatar was at week 14 of 20 of that run. Honestly I have to say I was not pleased with the final results. Yes I was the biggest I've ever been but that's because I ran Deca so high I gained some fat and was holding more water than I wanted. I was eating close to 6k cal/day and I thought that if I ran Tren and Mast with Deca it would keep the fat off but it seemed like the Deca and Tren were working against each other. I may do the same run next year but I may run the Test high and lower the Deca. I don't advocate running Tren E and Deca at the same time as I said above they seem to work against each other but now I'm trying NPP for the first time along with Tren A and now the Test is high and I'm gonna add some Anavar the last 6 weeks and I hope the results will be better than that previous run.

Great Info. thanks for sharing.

The 16 week winter cycle I just came off of was:

Test Sus @ 800mg's
Tren E @ 400mg's
EQ @ 400mg's
--------------------
Total 1600mg's/wk

150 test
400 primo
175 proviron

Don't even think I made it to 750....

Who cares about total mg's. It's a useless number. What matters is the amount of things you take and each individual dose. 1g of masteron is not equal to 1g of tren.

I like to stay on the lower end and cruise at 500mg Test e
But double that when i blast at 1000mg Test e

I cruise on about 300mg test and 100mg of inj anadrol every 6days(i pin once every 3rd day). When I blast ill up my test to around 600+- and ill trow in one or two more things depending on my goal at the time. But I usually don't go over a gram of gear. Although there has definitely been exceptions as I like to experiment.

I've done 2g weekly but I feel it was an uninformed waste as my receptors were most likely overloaded.

1000 mg
400 test
600 deca

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just started

750mg Test E

300mg NPP

600mg Mast E

Staff online

• LATS