over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you get test flu?

kalika

Banned
I seem to get it often, maybe outta the 6-7 cycles I have done I have got test flu about 35-40% of the time. Is this normal? Do some guys never get it? Could it be an ingredient I am allergic to in the compound. Did a quad shot the other day, like on the 3rd of july. Now I have a 101.5 degrees, injection site is sore as shit, feels like a knot that isn't going down.

I can walk, just uncomfortable and red at injection site. Thanks a lot for all the help.

Honestly, back in the day when I was using some questionable gear, I used to get 'test flu' all the time. Now days I wont put any of that crap into my body, and cannot believe I ever did. I havent had 'test flu' using any quality gear... however that is not to say that your gear is bad, maybe your method is bad. If your body temperature is going up, that is the sign of some sort of infection or reaction. Sometimes the oil can leak into the surrounding tissues and the inflammation can cause issues, but as I said, I used to get it all the time running that bad gear.

I guess this is a bit of a sales pitch, but you should really check out the lines we carry. They are top quality, and we have never gotten complaints about any of them.

I hope you figure things out bro, if things get worse, get some antibiotics in you. The infection would most likely be bacterial, and antibiotics would take care of it real fast.

G

Got it twice

but that was cuz of questionable/dirty gear

after that switched brands and never got it again

Honestly, back in the day when I was using some questionable gear, I used to get 'test flu' all the time. Now days I wont put any of that crap into my body, and cannot believe I ever did. I havent had 'test flu' using any quality gear... however that is not to say that your gear is bad, maybe your method is bad. If your body temperature is going up, that is the sign of some sort of infection or reaction. Sometimes the oil can leak into the surrounding tissues and the inflammation can cause issues, but as I said, I used to get it all the time running that bad gear.

I guess this is a bit of a sales pitch, but you should really check out the lines we carry. They are top quality, and we have never gotten complaints about any of them.

I hope you figure things out bro, if things get worse, get some antibiotics in you. The infection would most likely be bacterial, and antibiotics would take care of it real fast.

G

I am not a newbie, but far from a competitor. I have done delt shots with a 5/8" 3cc barrel but only put 1cc in my delts. The gear is from reputable sources here. The oil has came back out a little when doing quad and delt shots, no blood just oil. I threw one of the products away that I think was the culprit, so we'll se. leg feels way better today BTW and will surely try geardepot brother man......thanks so much for your input.

Never

It's an immune response to unusual hormone spikes, the oil itself and the solvents. Usually happens during the beginning of a cycle or in people new to gear. I've had test flu quite a few times with Organon Sustanon.

Now, what you describe doesn't sound like test flu, but rather, a reaction to bacteria/dirty gear.

I only got it when I was new to gear...Test flu is a histamine reaction like Allex mentioned, you feel like crap, but dont run a high fever. This can be avoided by stepping up the gear over a few weeks.... 101.5 and knots and swelling I would guess dirty gear.

once...

original denkall t-400.
awful,awful stuff.

I didn't get "test flu", but back in the day, my first few shots if fina made me feel icky

I was getting it every week for awhile but only from one source. his older gear was fine.
a brewer told me it was from too much alcohol.
it was so bad I ended up tossing all 240 ml of it.

I am not a newbie, but far from a competitor. I have done delt shots with a 5/8" 3cc barrel but only put 1cc in my delts. The gear is from reputable sources here. The oil has came back out a little when doing quad and delt shots, no blood just oil. I threw one of the products away that I think was the culprit, so we'll se. leg feels way better today BTW and will surely try geardepot brother man......thanks so much for your input.

As another person said here and I said before, it might be an immune system response due to a bacterial infection. How well do you clean the site? Do you softly swap, or do you scrub for 30 seconds? How about the rubber stopper?

As for the gear leaking out after an inject - I suggest you try the z-track method. Z-Track Injection | Definition and Patient Education

Let me know if I can be of anymore help bro.

G

never, but then again if I get one cold a year that's a lot for me

never, but then again if I get one cold a year that's a lot for me

Same hear actually. And they say training and gear lower the immune system.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

It could be dirty gear, could be huge hormone spikes, everyone that posted has a theory that could be the reason. Personally , I have mild test flu right now after doing a load up this week of NPP and Prop , I did 5 cc in 5 days and feel bad too. But when I was doing it at 2 cc a week and using the exact same bottles, I had zero negative reaction from the gear

As another person said here and I said before, it might be an immune system response due to a bacterial infection. How well do you clean the site? Do you softly swap, or do you scrub for 30 seconds? How about the rubber stopper?

As for the gear leaking out after an inject - I suggest you try the z-track method. Z-Track Injection | Definition and Patient Education

Let me know if I can be of anymore help bro.

G

I am a paramedic.
We NEVER swap or scrub with anything for an IM or subc injection.
Even if you swap it with some alcohol wrap your injectionsite is NOT sterile at all.
This is a myth.
You have to WORK steril with the syringe/needles and injectiontechnique. that's the most important thing. And the product needs to be steril
Offcourse you cant inject near to infected wounds or dirty injectionsite
The only way you could do a steril injection is in the steril envirmont of a surguryroom.
You are all wasting your time with these alcohol wraps
We often inject trough jeans or other clothing when there life is in danger.
Never caused infections as I know of

I agree on the Z injection techique, this is the professional method we Always use.

Last edited:
I seem to get it often, maybe outta the 6-7 cycles I have done I have got test flu about 35-40% of the time. Is this normal? Do some guys never get it? Could it be an ingredient I am allergic to in the compound. Did a quad shot the other day, like on the 3rd of july. Now I have a 101.5 degrees, injection site is sore as shit, feels like a knot that isn't going down.

I can walk, just uncomfortable and red at injection site. Thanks a lot for all the help.

I have never had it myself and I have used quite a bit of TEST.
From what I have found a purely individual thing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear