over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to counter act Anadrol headache

Vespa103

Registered
Ok I just started anadrol a week ago and I have noticed a kind of headache is there anyway to couteract this?

I had really bad headaches for the first few days when I was taking anadrol. First thing, watch your blood pressure... secondly i found them to be less intense if i took them with food and not on an empty stomach. If it gets really bad, try some exedrine (sp?) with caffeine... i chewed a couple and it made the headache go away quickly.

its b/c of the incr. in blood pressure. believe i know all about stupid a50. when i used to get these damn things directly from korea i was eating them like candy...i used to pop 6 a50 a day and i was really feeling the effects. my blood pressure got so high i had constant headaches. my body temp. incr. and was always high (didnt even wear a coat in the winter) and i had bloody noses about 8 x's a day.

I don't want to hit up to many speedy things. BBD what was your solution shoould I just buy some aspirin?

first test your bp after taking a dose, this will tell you a lot and eliminate a lot of guessing....

get some asprin....
you may need to go on a light bp med to counteract the high bp caused by the anadrol...

if it were me and i was getting headaches and high bp from it i would just not take it..... there are plenty of other things out there better than a50 with a ot less sides....

I don't want to hit up to many speedy things. BBD what was your solution shoould I just buy some aspirin?

my solution was definately to lower the dose...how many r u taking, i doubt you are as dumb as i was...taking 6 a day. but if you are only taking 50mgs a day and still getting them i would lower to maybe 1/2 a tab. if all else fails, stop a50...its a crappy drug IMO...just gives you a ton of h20 weight.

Ok I just started anadrol a week ago and I have noticed a kind of headache is there anyway to couteract this?

Reduce your dose or just stop taking it. It's not fun to be on a cycle that you feel like crap on. If it's real you shouldnt need more than 50-100mg per day.

I get the same thing. I don't remember who posted it, but there's a very good thread on Anadrol vs dbol somewhere on the board. The advice was to take both at reduced dosage (rather than large doses of one or the other), they have synergistc effects and with the lowered doses, you should get less sides from each drug. I'm only paraphrasing here, but suggest you read it - I followed the advice and ended up quite happy (and headache free).

I get the same thing. I don't remember who posted it, but there's a very good thread on Anadrol vs dbol somewhere on the board. The advice was to take both at reduced dosage (rather than large doses of one or the other), they have synergistc effects and with the lowered doses, you should get less sides from each drug. I'm only paraphrasing here, but suggest you read it - I followed the advice and ended up quite happy (and headache free).

not sure this is the one, but I just read this.

Anadrol vs. Dbol
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18612

Drink tons of water.

First if your BP is high, quit the anadrol.I used to have high BP when I was on anadrol and had higher bodyfat.Now I stay lean year round and nothing bothers me anymore.

rl3355 - sorry for the delay, I don;t get to check this as often as I'd like. But to aswer your question - yes, that's the article I was referring to.

You might be experiencing a RBC build up effect from other gear in your system, and or past cycles. Watch your blood pressure as everyone already mentioned and consider donating blood.

i know from experience this can be the worst thing ever. at least if you are getting it as bad as i was.

taking a hot shower will alleviate it temporarily. i used to take advil, sudafed, claratin. then drink a shitload of water and eat food (even if you don't feel like it).

it would usually go away

be aware that the otc meds i mentioned might put you in a catabolic state so you want to use those as little as possible.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws