advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to deal with Tren night sweats and a new GF ?

Fitness 500

Banned
This past week my night sweats are getting worse. I wake up at night and my sheets are soaked and I have to keep changing my tshirts.

These night sweats don't bother me that much, but now this girl I just started seeing wants me to spend this weekend with her and I'm worried she may wake up to my sweating and call 911. And I think she would look at me like I'm crazy if I ask her for a fan at night.

I don't tell anyone I'm runnning gear and I'm not planning on telling her, and there obviously isn't any way to hide the sweating.

What do you Bros who have a GF or wife say when you start sweating? Does increasing Caber help?

Last edited:
She sleeps under the blankets I dont

I sleep in my briefs

I turn down the air/grab a fan

Say I sweat like a fat kid and make her accept it

Tell her you get hot at night and need a fan, it really isn't that strange. If she looks at you strange because of that, that'll tell you something about her

I found this article, check it out if you can

Tips to Get Rid of Body Heat Naturally - Dimofinf Cms Demo

if I had to speculate maybe anything that would bring down a fever could possibly help. again, that is just pure speculation I have nothing to support that claim

Lots of Remedies on that site but I don't have time to try most of them.
I don't think they will work just for the fact that the sweats are caused by Tren and not because of an ilness.

Tren is hard to hide from a Wife or GF. I came clean to my lady awhile back and it was one of the best things Ive ever done. she bitched for a couple day but no its no problem at all. I pin freely now and she knows what to expect. But if thats not an option just tell here your on a supplement your buy at GNC and it supports muscle recovery but it makes you sweat some at night and then put a fan right beside you on full blast. You will be good bro

This past week my night sweats are getting worse. I wake up at night and my sheets are soaked and I have to keep changing my tshirts.

These night sweats don't bother me that much, but now this girl I just started seeing wants me to spend this weekend with her and I'm worried she may wake up to my sweating and call 911. And I think she would look at me like I'm crazy if I ask her for a fan at night.

I don't tell anyone I'm runnning gear and I'm not planning on telling her, and there obviously isn't any way to hide the sweating.

What do you Bros who have a GF or wife say when you start sweating? Does increasing Caber help?

Get rid of her. Who needs a GF when you've got Tren :love:

try an otc fever reducer. its worth a shot if you are desperate.

Get rid of her. Who needs a GF when you've got Tren :love:

Lmao GAULS...thats a little hardcore...especially coming from you! Do you know what the libido is like on your Tren at a high dosage? It becomes unbearable! :p

How much Test are you using?

I get night sweats sometimes even when I am off cycle. My wife just thinks I'm weird. You can just pretend you don't know why you sweat at night, it doesn't have to be drug related.

I do what Collin said. She's under the covers and I'm not, I keep a couple of shirts by the bed, and sleep on a couple of towels. Throughout the night I change shirts and remove the top towel. Don't forget to warn her (this is what I tell the wife) "this new diet is really turning up the themogenic effect when I sleep so don't be surprise if I sweat throughout the night.

How much Test are you using?

250mg/wk Test Cyp

I get night sweats sometimes even when I am off cycle. My wife just thinks I'm weird. You can just pretend you don't know why you sweat at night, it doesn't have to be drug related.

Think back to the first time she found out you were sweating and how she reacted. I don't think a Woman waking up next to me in a pool of sweat would think I'm weird. Like I said before she could Trip and dial 919.

i sleep naked and most girls know before they even get in bed with me I sweat like a fucking fat kid grilling his bacon outside in the desert!! For the most part especially right now they are soo attracted the warm body. She just has to deal with your sleep problems/sweaty problems. If she can't definitely not worth more than a fuck.

You are on WAY too much Test.

Drop it down to 100mg.

Actually, skip any test injection for the next week.

Then start back up on 100mg per week.

Im on 600mg of Tren Ace, with ZERO night sweats. I sleep nice and cold.

250mg of Test with Tren is too much, and that is the DIRECT reason of your night sweats.

I'm doing about the same thing and have 0 night sweats or much of any sides at all. Listening to Jimmy was one of the best moves I've made in a long time when he gave me the same advice. I will say however my libido has kinda been crappy since I started with such low T. Atleast compared to how it was

I'm doing about the same thing and have 0 night sweats or much of any sides at all. Listening to Jimmy was one of the best moves I've made in a long time when he gave me the same advice. I will say however my libido has kinda been crappy since I started with such low T. Atleast compared to how it was

If your libido sucks...you have to add in more caber throughout the week.

Tell you what...I had skipped my Caber dosage on Monday...and yesterday I realized...yo where the hell are my random boners at? I popped a caber and within 3 hours...I am humping my girls leg READY to go :D

I'm running 800 test on 400tren and barely sweat at all.
My first run on 200tren the sides were nasty, 2nd run up to 600 not so bad.
I plan on hitting 800 this run.
Your body will adjust over time to sides just like any other aas or hormones.
IMO just tell her you had a wet dream about her. She'll love it.

You are on WAY too much Test.

Drop it down to 100mg.

Actually, skip any test injection for the next week.

Then start back up on 100mg per week.

Im on 600mg of Tren Ace, with ZERO night sweats. I sleep nice and cold.

250mg of Test with Tren is too much, and that is the DIRECT reason of your night sweats.

I will skip this week and lower my Test next week.

I remember reading somewhere that night sweats may also be caused by the amount of carbs you eat.
Does anyone have any direct experience with controlling the amount of carbs and no Tren sweats ?

I will skip this week and lower my Test next week.

I remember reading somewhere that night sweats may also be caused by the amount of carbs you eat.
Does anyone have any direct experience with controlling the amount of carbs and no Tren sweats ?

was it low carb causing the sweats or high carb causing sweats?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws