over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Do Injections

I never RUB the area...just immediate slight pressure with an alcohol pad has always worked for me when going IM.
Anyways, *knock on wood*
ALWAYS RUB WITH ALCHOLOL, ALWAYS!

Next , ALWAYS use a new and clean syringe!

I can not stress how important this is, A bad injection can easily turn into an infected abscess, leading to staff and MRSA into your blood stream.. Very Deadly..

Please be safe and follow instructions guys

And always go high up on the hip, as its a much less chance for an abscess or growth.. You dont want a lump sitting dead in the middle of your glute muscle.. Aim high:D

I pinned prop/winny/tren in calves yesterday,25g 1". I always do quads but wanted to try alternate site. I can barely walk today. The left side is much more sore. Not sure if I did something wrong. Anyone shed light on this? Gracias:confused:

Like the rest said...Any of those would not be fun. If I do some prop in the calves from a company with the credentials, it still makes me walk funny for a few days. I can't say that it hurts, but it's not fun...All three of those would make it a effin bitch.

Hold firmly in hand, close eyes and jab the pointy end into your butt. Sqeeze top of needle till all fluid is injected. Whoala, you just popped your cheery!!!

I can not stress how important this is, A bad injection can easily turn into an infected abscess, leading to staff and MRSA into your blood stream.. Very Deadly..
And always go high up on the hip, as its a much less chance for an abscess or growth.. You dont want a lump sitting dead in the middle of your glute muscle.. Aim high:D

If you think you have an infection, suck it up and go to the doctor.
catching it right away requires just a shot and oral run of antibiotics, 2-3 days requires pain killers, longer requires surgery.
just get it taken care of RIGHT away.

That said, ALWAYS foolow a strict procedure when pinning, never vary it, never shortcut it. shave the immediate area (yes, you can drive a hair follicle in there and cause an infection, experience talking) wipe with alcohol, new syringe, pin, aspirate, inject, wipe with alcohol and kleenex, bandaid

i pinned my upper glute about 5 days ago. just noticed yesterday that when i flex it, out pops this elongated thing about a palm full that almost looks like my muscle is inflamed but i dont think its a cycst although it could very well be a nice blood pocket. both cheeks are extremely sore. in your opinion should i get it checked out or just see if it goes away. my left glute has the same but its very small. i have never had this happen but i have not done a cycle for about 3 yrs. i herd different things, to rub it hard to break up the oil and such.

Anyone ever use those spring loaded injections??

I have trouble pulling the trigger sometimes....much better/easier have someone do it.

I am very anal when it comes to pinning. I wash my hands, massage the injection site. Wash the injection site, alcohal the site and then I even use Betadine (Works Great!) and then wipe away with alcohal and pad and massage again and use anti-bacterial band aid lol...

"Better Safe Then Sorry"

My wife is a nurse and is more cautious than I am.. Thats why I don't mind her sticking me.. :D

I've heard of some people warming their syringe before injecting to decrease soreness afterwards. Any truth to this?

A lot of good info, I'm getting ready to pop my cherry, I'm doing the quads though! probably my right, I'm still debating wether I should use a 2 inch or 1.5 needle, I want to make sure it goes in the muscle and not have some of the issues one of the bros had in this thread.

gh

what site is best for gh? also what gauge? I have read that the abs and tricep are best, along with a 29g 1/2 needle? Again I am brand new to this and just want to get feedback. also what is the best measurement? 1 ML? .5 or .3

BUMP

Great site for all beginners to check out!

I've never done a shot in my delt but I want to, does the injection site muscle get bigger just from the shot? I'm a little nervous about the delt shot, any pointers?

It is different than lets say in the glute having someone that knows what they are doing is recommended I have a friend do mine several times he did one side then the other half doses in each side. from what I could tell he had me flex to tell where the muscle belly was and boom it was interesting but I did like it!

I've heard of some people warming their syringe before injecting to decrease soreness afterwards. Any truth to this?

i usually fill the pin put the lid on change the tip(drawing (18g) and sticking(23x1 1/4) 2 different sizes :D)put the pre loaded pin under your arm in the arm pit for about a minute to get the oils about body temp to ease the process along I'd say yeah it can help

I've always heated mine before injections. Helps the oil to flow smoother.

I like to place in recently boiled h2o this will kill any bacteria that may be in the med, and it will help with flow and absorption. Let it sit in the h2o for a few minutes. Works great for me, and I hit delts and quads and this seems to reduce the pain. You should always hit your delts is using Sus to max the time release structure of the compound since they are so dense.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws