over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to get huge like a pro bodybuilder

Any input on this?
I take gh after my workout.. I also workout late in the evening so I'm essentially taking it before bed also.. there numerous guys from kikkle to Todd Lee that state various ideas on the subject.. i asked John meadows on a podcast once his take and he said " just get it in ya"... lol..

I take gh after my workout.. I also workout late in the evening so I'm essentially taking it before bed also.. there numerous guys from kikkle to Todd Lee that state various ideas on the subject.. i asked John meadows on a podcast once his take and he said " just get it in ya"... lol..
Thanks LATS! That seems to be the common message is "just get it in ya" and the timing of it doesn't play a huge difference. I typically do mine after my workout as well, but some days because of my schedule I get it in right before bed.

►heeey there you are ..welcome back to the conversation

..1 more day & it would'v been exactly 3/wks that it took you clean the egg off your face & come back

^^^was NOT talking about insulin

i only mentioned insulin bc the OP had recommended ADDITIONAL insulin
..& in a case where too much IGF-lr3 has been taken

[..as would be the case if IGF-lr3 was mistaken to be the same thing as IGF (..INCRELEX) ..& used at the doses the OP suggested above ]

..it's should not be hard to see how taking any Insulin in a hypo-glycemic condition is not going to "help" it ..it's gonna make it worse

***ANOTHER really important thing to note here is that you CLEARLY have NO EXPERIENCE with IGF-lr3
..yet you make these statements based on what??
..your opinion?
..it's certainly not from experience
..bc experience would have demonstrated & taught you that you'r wrong

..& it's certainly NOT science ..bc science will tell you that it IS "..Insulin-LIKE" ..wanna guess what that means??
& it will also tell you that IGF-lr3 does indeed have a hypo-glycemic effect

^^^ummmm did you read my post?? ..did you understand my post??
..i don't think so ..there's no way you could have ..or you would not have posted this non-sense

..do you understand that you brought nothing back ..nothing to support your position
the ONLY thing you'v presented here is YOUR opinion/impression of a product ..THAT YOU'V NEVER USED YOURSELF

& where exactly am i making it sound like "..it's the best thing since the 45lb plate was invented" 🤔??
..if anything it would make a casual user more apprehensive & respectful of using IGF-lr3

..i cautioned people about a very real "potential" side-effect of IGF-lr3 that very few guy really know about
& i ALSO cautioned people that adding ANY insulin to that condition would only make it worse
& i ALSO advised "pre-trials with a glucometer" ..& ".. better know what you'r doing here"

^^^yup, all real shitty stuff here 🙄 ..right??

^^^really?? ..very tall statement ..i think you may need to get out more

..either that, or you'r not as "cool" with the inner-circle-of-trust as much as you may think

^^^soooo bc YOU (..a guy who's never even used IGF-lr3) didn't see it in "..their plans"

then that means ..conclusively ..that "..NO TOP PRO's USE IGF-lr3"

..let me guess ..they ALLLL use only INCRELEX ..right?

...............that they bought ...............from the OP ...............right 🤔??

↑↑↑ ..lol ..he prob is your partner ..especially from the looks of this thread
..i mean what else would be the purpose of making a THIS thread ..& THEN disappearing
(..as of right now he's last seen the day he made this thread)
..the OP post even looks & reads like a "copy & paste"

**********************************************************************************
^^^you ..i'm convinced ..are just a sham
..from your original reply ..& this one
..you didn't bring a single bit of support for your statements here ..you didn't even try

BUT for the benefit of the members of the board;
..found some videos that help explain it for anyone that needs it

1st VIDEO:
^^^VERY smart guy here ..many of you will know him
..he's giving a very detailed explanation of IGF-lr3 (..whole video is great)
..@25:25 he begins to talk about the "hypo-glycemic" effects of IGF-lr3 ..& the potential danger of taking too much
..@26:30 he tells you about a case involving only 200-400mcg of IGF-lr3

2nd VIDEO:
TITLE;
Victor Martinez: “IGF-1 Injection Almost Killed Me”
^^^there's a lot of "chit-chat" in this one ..so it's a bit muddled in the interview, but it's there
..but Victor finally get to telling it @27:28
"..not enough carbs & went to sleep" @28:15

^^^guys glucometers are cheap & easy to use ..great tool that gives you back a lot of useful info for this life-style

So, according to the guy in the first video, acetic acid is a must to mix with IGF-LR3 or it will nearly completely degrade within 48 hours after reconstituting with bacteriostatic water. I had always heard something similar in the past but didn't know if it was just bro science or fact and why I asked you before about it and you said it was NOT necessary. Correct me if I'm wrong. So, is this guy right or wrong in that regard? I don't know enough about him to know how credible his knowledge is but not discounting him either.

So, according to the guy in the first video, acetic acid is a must to mix with IGF-LR3 or it will nearly completely degrade within 48 hours after reconstituting with bacteriostatic water. I had always heard something similar in the past but didn't know if it was just bro science or fact and why I asked you before about it and you said it was NOT necessary. Correct me if I'm wrong. So, is this guy right or wrong in that regard?
^^^ 🤦‍♂️

I don't know enough about him to know how credible his knowledge is but not discounting him either.
^^^hey brother ..i'll do you one better ..i'll put this in a way so that you don't need my opinion

►you have everything you need to "positively" answer this answer this question for yourself

-how many guys use GH?
..A LOT

-how many of them use Acetic Acid to reconstitute? (..which burns when you inject, by the way)
..NOT many ..if any

-how many of them use BAC to reconstitute GH?
..A LOT ..everyone i know

-how many guys swear by GH?
-how many guys think/know GH a game changer?
-how many guys acknowledge that building their physiques ..as well as their final look ..would be MUCH different withOUT GH?
..A LOT

SOOO NOW
..how many guys are still drawing from/using the same vial of GH well OVER 48hrs later ..with ENORMOUSE success?

🤔❓

^^^ 🤦‍♂️

^^^hey brother ..i'll do you one better ..i'll put this in a way so that you don't need my opinion

►you have everything you need to "positively" answer this answer this question for yourself

-how many guys use GH?
..A LOT

-how many of them use Acetic Acid to reconstitute? (..which burns when you inject, by the way)
..NOT many ..if any

-how many guys acknowledge that building their physiques ..as well as their final look ..would be MUCH different withOUT GH?
..A LOT

SOOO NOW
..how many guys are still drawing from/using the same vial of GH well OVER 48hrs later ..with ENORMOUSE success?

🤔❓

I understand what you are saying but the peptides are not the same and one can be more fragile than another. I'm very familiar with acetic acid. Many years ago when IGF-LR3 first became available. It came already reconstituted with acetic acid from a certain reputable source and if you didn't back fill with bac water or sterile water, it would burn like what I would imagine injecting gasoline would feel like and literally "burn" a divot into healthy tissue. I only asked because you posted his video and said he was a "very smart guy" so I asked if he was correct with his statement.

^^^what is the point that YOU are trying to make with this video??

..it seems like they'r commenting on the effectiveness of "-lr3" ?? ←if so; that is NOT the topic ..that's certainly NOT what i'v been talking about

sooo i started to watch it;
►first Andrew starts to answer the question by saying that "he doesn't remember" ..& "correct him if he's wrong bc it's been so long"

..then oddly, they are supposedly talking about "-lr3" ..but @6:36 or so Andrew starts talking about dosing
..he says something like '25mcg-50mcg" ..then says "bi-laterally" this is NOT necessary with "-lr3" ..due to it's long half-life & systemic nature
..it describes the use of a protocol for "IGF-DES" ..which has a MUCH shorter half-life ..& as a result of that half-life is injected bi-laterally

►►►did YOU watch this video????? ..you could not have
..BC OMFG ..@7:07 Andrew says ..& i quote:
"..seems like i went hypo-glycemic on it fairly often ..that was the MAIN side-effect that i saw"

@8:55
AGAIN ..but this time Scott now RE-AFFIRMS the SAME EXACT thing that Andrew said about -lr3's hypo-glycemic effect:
" ..there is like you said ..you go hypo ..there's that Insulin-Like factor to it"

this is YOUR video ..it's YOUR example
& IT PROVES MY POINT!!!!!

is this enough for you to stop with all of your inexperienced arm-chair non-sense here??

REALLY HOPE SO
..bc it's embarrassing to disprove yourself ..with what you thought would support your "opinionated" arguement

^^^well my friend ..i'm not a mind-reader & this is the first time that you'v tried to use this reason ..so i haven't "ignored" anything

ohhh so i guess that it does NOT cause hypo-glycemia bc there are no human studies to prove it??

..no human studies on many AAS/PEDs/PEPTIDEs ect
..but other studies do capture it's charteristics "..Insulin-Like"

+ you see those of us that actually use them gain & have what's called experience ..practical experience at that

..you see if i take something ..then i use my glucometer ..& it shows me that i'v become low in BS
..after repeat trials with that same effec
..after seeing this effect demonstrated in other people
..it's fair to conclude that it has this potential effect

..a human study may determine the "why" ..but it is not necessary to determine this effect/characteristic
..as those can be determined without actual humans studies
(..plenty of PUB-MED & more for this)

^^^having said that ..& to save myself writing out another paragraph
..i'll just invite everyone to do a simple google search:
"IGF-lr3 hypoglycemia"

^^^nice & easy place to start

^^^who TF is making a case for it's effectiveness?? ..SERIOUSLY WHO?????

BC I'V BEEN TALKING ABOUT IGF-lr3's HYPO-GLYCEMIC EFFECTS ..ESP AT HIGHER DOSES

you wanna talk about it's effectiveness?? ..that's a whole other topic & NOT the topic here ..start a new thread about it

^^^really?? ..now how comical is that?!! ..bc you'r the one who took 3wks to reply ..& blamed it on "work" ..not me

^^^i didn't directly call you a name ..it was a serious question asked as a joke out of a bit of frustration bc your replies are all over the place
..& never substantiated by nothing

..THEN you make statements alluding & referring to them as if i made them??

..but i could'v done without saying it ..it showed my irritation

^^^pretty convenient ..esp considering the A+ defense effort you put forth for INCRELEX that you made after it

..that did make you look suspect to me at a glance ..& that's why i said it at that moment

..looking at it now? ..don't have enough info ..or interest ..but most of all it's not my main point & so not my concern

..my opinion here is not pertinent to any facts or points that i made (..& many other exp users made in videos) here regarding IGF-lr3

You may want to read this thread and maybe then you can re-evaluate who doesn’t understand what.

^^^ 🤦‍♂️

-how many guys use GH?
..A LOT

..NOT many ..if any

..A LOT

SOOO NOW

🤔❓

My nephew is a pharmacist.. he now teaches .. ive asked this very question.. he said gh mixed with bac is good for up to a month.. people need to stop treating gh like it's nitroglycerin.. yes it needs to be stored properly etc.. but it doesn't disappear to shit after sitting a week reconstitute..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws