over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to get huge like a pro bodybuilder

Freak Monster

Registered
Newbies
Secret Protocol to be a MONSTER​

The guns you need to be a MONSTER is Testosterone, Trenbolone, HGH , Insulin ( Lantus and Humalog ) and also real IGF Increlex.

T4 will be a must when using high HGH , so 50 to 150mcg ed fasted in morning will be great to improve the results of HGH. Why not use something so cheap that can increase the potency of something so expensive. If you are cutting or pre contest you can also add 12,5mcg t3 or maximum 25mcg.

Humalog have a 4 hours life , so around that time stay away from fats , mostly saturated ones .

Remember you will need a good anabolic cycle with high dosages . When you run HGH you can use high dosages test and always look good ( not puffy like high test without HGH ) . High quality gear is a must to grow .

You will need calories to grow but never force feed , because you are what you absorb not what you eat, and the better food quality the better you will look , so don’t think just because you are on hgh you can eat burgers every day and ice cream .

Try always go very high on protein over 400gr day is a must if you want to get bigger and leaner and also a lot of carbs , over 400gr day , and very low fats ( mainly from the foods and also some olive oil and omega 3 pills ). I real bodybuilder is made with protein and carbs .

Cutting or Pre Contest Method :

This is the Milos Sarcev way of using insulin and the best way to keep insulin sensitivity and also burn fat most of the day and build muscle on anabolic state only around workout. That way you can eat carbs only around workout and rest of the day only protein and fats. This protocol is the perfection to build mucle and burn fat same time.
Protocol:

Pre workout : 5 to 20ius Humalog 45 min before workout and 15min later start drinking a drink with ( carbs like dextrose , electrolytes like Gatorade , EAA´s , Creatine , Glutamine, 3gr Glycerol powder and 3gr of salt

Post Workout : HGH 4 to 15 ius , then 20min later 200 to 1000mcg IGF , then 10min later 5 to 20ius Humalog and drink another shake with 100gr dextrose + 60gr whey protein or 500ml egg whites + 10gr creatine . Then 1 hour later a solid meal with rice and chicken breast .

Off days : No slin and no carbs to bring insulin sensitivity back , and that way you can run slin for longer and safer .

The Hardcore Bulking Method ( Like Dallas McCarver );

Lantus 30 to 100ius on first meal

*Stay away from fats , mostly saturated ones , because insulin will absorb them directly to fat .

Humalog 5 to 20ius before each meal except last one.

Humalog 10 to 20ius pre workout and 10 to 20ius post workout

HGH : 6 to 20ius post workout

GHRP6: 100mcg 15min before each meal

MK677: 20 to 30mg day rest days only or every day if you want to get huge

IMPORTANT: Always start lowest dosage and increase only if needed , and this is for all the thinks you are taking .

Tips :

*If you cant afford pharma HGH , do half dosage pharma and the other half ugl HGH

I born to be the best, I born to be a MONSTER !

The guns you need to be a MONSTER is Testosterone, Trenbolone, HGH , Insulin ( Lantus and Humalog ) and also real IGF Increlex.

T4 will be a must when using high HGH , so 50 to 150mcg ed fasted in morning will be great to improve the results of HGH. Why not use something so cheap that can increase the potency of something so expensive. If you are cutting or pre contest you can also add 12,5mcg t3 or maximum 25mcg.

Humalog have a 4 hours life , so around that time stay away from fats , mostly saturated ones .

Remember you will need a good anabolic cycle with high dosages . When you run HGH you can use high dosages test and always look good ( not puffy like high test without HGH ) . High quality gear is a must to grow .

You will need calories to grow but never force feed , because you are what you absorb not what you eat, and the better food quality the better you will look , so don’t think just because you are on hgh you can eat burgers every day and ice cream .

Try always go very high on protein over 400gr day is a must if you want to get bigger and leaner and also a lot of carbs , over 400gr day , and very low fats ( mainly from the foods and also some olive oil and omega 3 pills ). I real bodybuilder is made with protein and carbs .

This is the Milos Sarcev way of using insulin and the best way to keep insulin sensitivity and also burn fat most of the day and build muscle on anabolic state only around workout. That way you can eat carbs only around workout and rest of the day only protein and fats. This protocol is the perfection to build mucle and burn fat same time.
Protocol:

Pre workout : 5 to 20ius Humalog 45 min before workout and 15min later start drinking a drink with ( carbs like dextrose , electrolytes like Gatorade , EAA´s , Creatine , Glutamine, 3gr Glycerol powder and 3gr of salt

Post Workout : HGH 4 to 15 ius , then 20min later 200 to 1000mcg IGF , then 10min later 5 to 20ius Humalog and drink another shake with 100gr dextrose + 60gr whey protein or 500ml egg whites + 10gr creatine . Then 1 hour later a solid meal with rice and chicken breast .

Off days : No slin and no carbs to bring insulin sensitivity back , and that way you can run slin for longer and safer .

*Stay away from fats , mostly saturated ones , because insulin will absorb them directly to fat .

IMPORTANT: Always start lowest dosage and increase only if needed , and this is for all the thinks you are taking .

Tips :

*If you cant afford pharma HGH , do half dosage pharma and the other half ugl HGH

I would be curious to see a diet that includes 20 units of insulin before each meal... it's not automatic that all PROs or freaks use these protocols, do you? 100 units of rapid + lantus?

then increlex true ; yes maybe only in kuwait paid by the O2 boss

and also real IGF Increlex.
^^^important key points

High quality gear is a must to grow .
^^^important key points

^^^ok being serious now ..this protocol is NOT for a novice

KNOW WTF YOU'R DOING!!!!!

playing with HUMALOG (..aka FAST insulin) & high doses of IGF-lr3 ..if you don't know VERY well what you'r doing ..is a recipe for disaster

WHY?? ..because:

♦ IGF-lr3 will/does cause your blood sugar to fall (..a lotta guys don't know this) ..dose dependent

♦ 200mcg of REAL IGF-lr3 is already a HEFTY dose (..yes, even for BIG boys)
better know what you'r doing here

..then you'r gonna add a fast acting Insulin at a decent dose⁉️

►maybe you can slam 1000mcg of "OP's" IGF-lr3
BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT; ..if you try to slam 1000mcg of our "Receptor-Grade 97%" IGF-lr3 ..you WILL find yourself on the floor going hypo ..promise!!!!!

^^^this is with NO added Insulin
..you add Insulin to this ..well do i really need to explain how that would reeeally exacerbate your low BS problems??

^^^OH BTW: remember that IGF-lr3 is looong acting (..24+hrs on average) ..so you'r not gonna "just shake off" your BS problem that easy in this situation
..you'll be dealing with it for a whiiile by eating a lot of sugar

▲ hey, not tellin' anyone what to do (..i would strongly suggest pre-trials with a glucometer)
▲▲ not saying that the protocol outlined above has never been done (..people do stupid shit all the time)
▲▲▲ ALL I'M SAYIN IS: better know what you'r doing here

^^^important key points

^^^important key points

BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT; ..if you try to slam 1000mcg of our "Receptor-Grade 97%" IGF-lr3 ..you WILL find yourself on the floor going hypo ..promise!!!!!

..you add Insulin to this ..well do i really need to explain how that would reeeally exacerbate your low BS problems??

^^^OH BTW: remember that IGF-lr3 is looong acting (..24+hrs on average) ..so you'r not gonna "just shake off" your BS problem that easy in this situation

▲ hey, not tellin' anyone what to do (..i would strongly suggest pre-trials with a glucometer)
▲▲ not saying that the protocol outlined above has never been done (..people do stupid shit all the time)

^^^important key points

^^^important key points

^^^important key points

^^^important key points

playing with HUMALOG (..aka FAST insulin) & high doses of IGF-lr3 ..if you don't know VERY well what you'r doing ..is a recipe for disaster

WHY?? ..because:

♦ IGF-lr3 will/does cause your blood sugar to fall (..a lotta guys don't know this) ..dose dependent

^^^important key points

^^^important key points

^^^important key points

^^^important key points

WHY?? ..because:

^^^important key points

^^^important key points

200mcg is not a hefty dose of IGF-1. Clinical dosing for increlex is in milligrams not micrograms. 200mcg of igf-1 is very little…and igf-1 LR3 isn’t more “potent”.

1000mcg of your “receptor” grade igf-1 LR3 isn’t leaving you on the floor going hypo UNLESS it is something other than IGF-1 LR3.

The human body produces somewhere in the range of 10mg IGF-1 naturally on its own every day. Keep that in mind when talking dosing and effects.

Hope this helps.

►BROTHER PLEASE KNOW WTF YOU'R TALKING ABOUT
..YOUR ADVICE IS NOT ONLY WRONG
(..BC YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND)
..IT'S DANGEROUS!!

200mcg is not a hefty dose of IGF-1. Clinical dosing for increlex is in milligrams not micrograms. 200mcg of igf-1 is very little
^^^IGF-1 is NOT IGF-1-lr3 (..which is what i was obviously talking about)

INCRELEX (..IGF-1) is MUCH different than SOMEDIN (..IGF-1-lr3)
are you kidding me that you don't know this?!!

***200mcg of IGF-1-lr3 IS INDEED a HEFTY dose

!!!!! 200mcg of IGF-1 is NOT the same as 200mcg of IGF-1-lr3 !!!!!

..CLEARLY you have never used the IGF-1-lr3 ..OR you would NEVER say that!!

…and igf-1 LR3 isn’t more “potent”.
^^^wow just OMG .....CLEARLY by this statement you do NOT know what you'r talking about

DIFFERENCES between INCRELEX (IGF-1) & SOMEDIN (..IGF-1-lr3):
► INCRELEX contains IGF-1 that is identical to the human endogenous IGF1
-short half-life
-high affinity for IGFBP's (..IGF Binding Proteins)
-IGF-1 actions in vivo are modulated by IGF-1 binding proteins (IGFBPs) ..they inhibit IGF-I signaling

► SOMEDIN contains IGF-1-lr3
..the added "lr3" tail makes it MUCH MORE POTENT than regular IGF-1 (..INCRELEX)
..why?
-much longer half-life
-dramatically LESS affinity for IGFBP's
-able to travel in it's "active" form & thus is much more effective at activating it's receptors

↑↑↑ THIS IS WHY you can have much higher doses with INCRELEX
↑↑↑ THIS IS WHY IGF-1 aka INCRELEX actually REQUIRES much higher doses
..as you can see in the cases of children with GH-receptor mutation (..which is why they can't use GH in these cases) the doses get high
..they can require higher doses even then 1000mcg (..much higher) ..much much than even abusive BB'ers might use

►IGFBP's are briefly explained here:

1000mcg of your “receptor” grade igf-1 LR3 isn’t leaving you on the floor going hypo
^^^so i don't have to re-type it please read above as to why "..ohhh yes it f*cking will"

..AGAIN; no way you have experience with IGF-1-lr3!!!!!

UNLESS it is something other than IGF-1 LR3.
^^^what a stupid thing to say ..imply ..or suggest

..especially about sponsor that has been tested forwards & backwards
..by ANASCI ..which is RANDOM & BLIND to the sponsor & analyzed by NEURAL 3rd Party (Janoshik)
..by customer's own private HPLC tests (Janoshik)
& has never failed a test EVER

..but i'll leave that at that & just say that your understanding of sponsors seems to be about as good as your understanding of IGF-1-lr3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

►►►brother not only do i understand the pharmacokinetics of this PED
..i have plenty of personal experience with it
+have multiple heard multiple testimonies to confirm this effect over the years from customers
^^^let me tell you how it happens;
..we used to sell IGF-1-lr3 in 2 ways; 100mcg/vials & 1mg/vials
..it is consistently a VERY hott seller (..for good reason)
..over the years i have been told about the "accidental" administration of a whole 1mg of IGF-1-lr3
..thinking that it was a only a 100mcg vial
..a couple had to go the ER ..eating sugar all the way
..some were able to cope at home ..eating sugar all night
..BUT every single one that made this mistake went hypo & had to deal with it for many hours before the symptoms finally subsided
..a real shitty time to say the least ..coming in & out of hypo-symptoms

▲▲▲ SO i made the post
..& suggested that; ".. better know what you'r doing here" ..which you better!! ..& "pre-trials with a glucometer"

The human body produces somewhere in the range of 10mg IGF-1 naturally on its own every day. Keep that in mind when talking dosing and effects.
^^^now doesn't this statement foolish in the light of the facts i posted above that differentiate these two?
A: yes ..yes it does

AGAIN: IGF-1 is NOT the same as IGF-1-lr3!!!!!
♦ IGF-1 has a short half-life
♦ the majority of IGF-1 is bound to IGFBP's

^^^make sense now??

OR; would you like to explain (..or rather theorize bc you will not be able to factually or anecdotally substantiate a valid explanation)
..as to why regular-ole-normal-people do not reap (..or hulking) the effects of your "..10mg per day production of IGF-1" claim above 🤔

Hope this helps.
^^^sadly it helped N-O-B-O-D-Y bc you did not know the the basic differences between "IGF-1" & "IGF-1-lr3

..OR THAT THEY WERE DIFFERENT AT ALL!!!!!

▲▲▲SOOO IRONIC; ..that's why i made the post
..for those that did not understand that the general "IGF-1" term being thrown loosely around above was NOT the same as "IGF-1-lr3"
..for those that did not understand the potential hypo-effects of IGF-1-lr3 ..ESPECIALLY at higher doses
..& that the co-administration of any Insulin in this case could make BIG problems
^^^hopefully the average reader understood better than you have here

making armchair-google-search-analysis-fueled-assumptions ..& then stating them as facts
..on PEDs that you'v clearly never used might seem like a good way to pass-the-time
..BUT you could cause someone to have a real bad time mmmmm-K

..IT'S DANGEROUS!!

^^^wow just OMG .....CLEARLY by this statement you do NOT know what you'r talking about

-short half-life
-IGF-1 actions in vivo are modulated by IGF-1 binding proteins (IGFBPs) ..they inhibit IGF-I signaling

..the added "lr3" tail makes it MUCH MORE POTENT than regular IGF-1 (..INCRELEX)
..why?
-much longer half-life
-able to travel in it's "active" form & thus is much more effective at activating it's receptors

..as you can see in the cases of children with GH-receptor mutation (..which is why they can't use GH in these cases) the doses get high
..they can require higher doses even then 1000mcg (..much higher) ..much much than even abusive BB'ers might use

^^^so i don't have to re-type it please read above as to why "..ohhh yes it f*cking will"

..by ANASCI ..which is RANDOM & BLIND to the sponsor & analyzed by NEURAL 3rd Party (Janoshik)

..but i'll leave that at that & just say that your understanding of sponsors seems to be about as good as your understanding of IGF-1-lr3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+have multiple heard multiple testimonies to confirm this effect over the years from customers
..over the years i have been told about the "accidental" administration of a whole 1mg of IGF-1-lr3
..BUT every single one that made this mistake went hypo & had to deal with it for many hours before the symptoms finally subsided

▲▲▲ SO i made the post
..& suggested that; ".. better know what you'r doing here" ..which you better!! ..& "pre-trials with a glucometer"

^^^now doesn't this statement foolish in the light of the facts i posted above that differentiate these two?

^^^make sense now??

OR; would you like to explain (..or rather theorize bc you will not be able to factually or anecdotally substantiate a valid explanation)
..as to why regular-ole-normal-people do not reap (..or hulking) the effects of your "..10mg per day production of IGF-1" claim above 🤔

^^^sadly it helped N-O-B-O-D-Y bc you did not know the the basic differences between "IGF-1" & "IGF-1-lr3

..for those that did not understand that the general "IGF-1" term being thrown loosely around above was NOT the same as "IGF-1-lr3"
..for those that did not understand the potential hypo-effects of IGF-1-lr3 ..ESPECIALLY at higher doses
..& that the co-administration of any Insulin in this case could make BIG problems

making armchair-google-search-analysis-fueled-assumptions ..& then stating them as facts
..on PEDs that you'v clearly never used might seem like a good way to pass-the-time

This is better then the original post!!!

..IT'S DANGEROUS!!

-short half-life

..why?
-much longer half-life

▲▲▲ SO i made the post

^^^make sense now??

I wish I had time to address every line of this post, but alas, I do not. I will make a general rebuttal of ALL of the info you provided is what IGF-1 LR3 does in vitro! There is zero, and I mean zero, evidence that igf-1 LR3 does this in the human body? Why? Because there hasn’t been a single human trial with LR3. Why is that? It was developed for research purposes in a laboratory setting. If it was really so much more powerful in humans, as you claim, do you not think a pharmaceutical company would be developing it for use in humans? Or at least try to?

The most comical part of your post is taking 1mg and having to be rushed to the ER while eating sugar. GTFO of here with that nonsense. Do you know how much insulin you could take and not have to go to the ER if consuming a glucose source???You at least sounded knowledgeable until you posted that BS.

You sling LR3!! of course you are going to make it sound like it’s the best thing around since the 45lb plate was invented. I’ve never heard of a top pro using LR3. I’ve seen plans from MANY top coaches, Jansen, Milos, Tour, Aceto, and many others. Not a single one had IGF1-LR3 in it. Anyone reading this should think about that.

If you eat 6 meals a day it's like:
30iu Lantus + 40iu Humalog as min = 5 times a week = 150iu Lantus + 200iu Humalog
100iu Lantus + 120iu Humalog as max = 5 times a week = 500iu Lantus + 700iu Humalog

It's a lot of food to cover those doses ^^ i would be more interested in the diet that this guy will follow ^^

I doubt that any real coach gives a protocol like that for his guys.... but maybe i am just too naive.

If you eat 6 meals a day it's like:
30iu Lantus + 40iu Humalog as min = 5 times a week = 150iu Lantus + 200iu Humalog
100iu Lantus + 120iu Humalog as max = 5 times a week = 500iu Lantus + 700iu Humalog

It's a lot of food to cover those doses ^^ i would be more interested in the diet that this guy will follow ^^

I doubt that any real coach gives a protocol like that for his guys.... but maybe i am just too naive.
when I read all these insulin units I'm always curious to see the physique of these people and the diet to cover all this insulin, you certainly have a good stomach :)

Protocol:

Tips :

Any extra benefit in taking HGH postwork instead of taking HGH before bed?

►heeey there you are ..welcome back to the conversation

..1 more day & it would'v been exactly 3/wks that it took you clean the egg off your face & come back

The most comical part of your post is taking 1mg and having to be rushed to the ER while eating sugar. GTFO of here with that nonsense. Do you know how much insulin you could take and not have to go to the ER if consuming a glucose source???You at least sounded knowledgeable until you posted that BS.
^^^was NOT talking about insulin

i only mentioned insulin bc the OP had recommended ADDITIONAL insulin
..& in a case where too much IGF-lr3 has been taken

[..as would be the case if IGF-lr3 was mistaken to be the same thing as IGF (..INCRELEX) ..& used at the doses the OP suggested above ]

..it's should not be hard to see how taking any Insulin in a hypo-glycemic condition is not going to "help" it ..it's gonna make it worse

***ANOTHER really important thing to note here is that you CLEARLY have NO EXPERIENCE with IGF-lr3
..yet you make these statements based on what??
..your opinion?
..it's certainly not from experience
..bc experience would have demonstrated & taught you that you'r wrong

..& it's certainly NOT science ..bc science will tell you that it IS "..Insulin-LIKE" ..wanna guess what that means??
& it will also tell you that IGF-lr3 does indeed have a hypo-glycemic effect

You sling LR3!! of course you are going to make it sound like it’s the best thing around since the 45lb plate was invented.
^^^ummmm did you read my post?? ..did you understand my post??
..i don't think so ..there's no way you could have ..or you would not have posted this non-sense

..do you understand that you brought nothing back ..nothing to support your position
the ONLY thing you'v presented here is YOUR opinion/impression of a product ..THAT YOU'V NEVER USED YOURSELF

& where exactly am i making it sound like "..it's the best thing since the 45lb plate was invented" 🤔??
..if anything it would make a casual user more apprehensive & respectful of using IGF-lr3

..i cautioned people about a very real "potential" side-effect of IGF-lr3 that very few guy really know about
& i ALSO cautioned people that adding ANY insulin to that condition would only make it worse
& i ALSO advised "pre-trials with a glucometer" ..& ".. better know what you'r doing here"

^^^yup, all real shitty stuff here 🙄 ..right??

I’ve never heard of a top pro using LR3.
^^^really?? ..very tall statement ..i think you may need to get out more

..either that, or you'r not as "cool" with the inner-circle-of-trust as much as you may think

I’ve seen plans from MANY top coaches, Jansen, Milos, Tour, Aceto, and many others. Not a single one had IGF1-LR3 in it. Anyone reading this should think about that.
^^^soooo bc YOU (..a guy who's never even used IGF-lr3) didn't see it in "..their plans"

then that means ..conclusively ..that "..NO TOP PRO's USE IGF-lr3"

..let me guess ..they ALLLL use only INCRELEX ..right?

...............that they bought ...............from the OP ...............right 🤔??

↑↑↑ ..lol ..he prob is your partner ..especially from the looks of this thread
..i mean what else would be the purpose of making a THIS thread ..& THEN disappearing
(..as of right now he's last seen the day he made this thread)
..the OP post even looks & reads like a "copy & paste"

**********************************************************************************
^^^you ..i'm convinced ..are just a sham
..from your original reply ..& this one
..you didn't bring a single bit of support for your statements here ..you didn't even try

BUT for the benefit of the members of the board;
..found some videos that help explain it for anyone that needs it

1st VIDEO:
^^^VERY smart guy here ..many of you will know him
..he's giving a very detailed explanation of IGF-lr3 (..whole video is great)
..@25:25 he begins to talk about the "hypo-glycemic" effects of IGF-lr3 ..& the potential danger of taking too much
..@26:30 he tells you about a case involving only 200-400mcg of IGF-lr3

2nd VIDEO:
TITLE;
Victor Martinez: “IGF-1 Injection Almost Killed Me”
^^^there's a lot of "chit-chat" in this one ..so it's a bit muddled in the interview, but it's there
..but Victor finally get to telling it @27:28
"..not enough carbs & went to sleep" @28:15

^^^guys glucometers are cheap & easy to use ..great tool that gives you back a lot of useful info for this life-style

..1 more day & it would'v been exactly 3/wks that it took you clean the egg off your face & come back

[..as would be the case if IGF-lr3 was mistaken to be the same thing as IGF (..INCRELEX) ..& used at the doses the OP suggested above ]

..it's should not be hard to see how taking any Insulin in a hypo-glycemic condition is not going to "help" it ..it's gonna make it worse

***ANOTHER really important thing to note here is that you CLEARLY have NO EXPERIENCE with IGF-lr3
..your opinion?

..& it's certainly NOT science ..bc science will tell you that it IS "..Insulin-LIKE" ..wanna guess what that means??

..i don't think so ..there's no way you could have ..or you would not have posted this non-sense

..do you understand that you brought nothing back ..nothing to support your position
the ONLY thing you'v presented here is YOUR opinion/impression of a product ..THAT YOU'V NEVER USED YOURSELF

& where exactly am i making it sound like "..it's the best thing since the 45lb plate was invented" 🤔??
..if anything it would make a casual user more apprehensive & respectful of using IGF-lr3

..i cautioned people about a very real "potential" side-effect of IGF-lr3 that very few guy really know about
& i ALSO cautioned people that adding ANY insulin to that condition would only make it worse
& i ALSO advised "pre-trials with a glucometer" ..& ".. better know what you'r doing here"

..either that, or you'r not as "cool" with the inner-circle-of-trust as much as you may think

^^^soooo bc YOU (..a guy who's never even used IGF-lr3) didn't see it in "..their plans"

...............that they bought ...............from the OP ...............right 🤔??

..i mean what else would be the purpose of making a THIS thread ..& THEN disappearing

**********************************************************************************
..you didn't bring a single bit of support for your statements here ..you didn't even try

1st VIDEO:
..@25:25 he begins to talk about the "hypo-glycemic" effects of IGF-lr3 ..& the potential danger of taking too much

2nd VIDEO:
TITLE;
^^^there's a lot of "chit-chat" in this one ..so it's a bit muddled in the interview, but it's there

^^^guys glucometers are cheap & easy to use ..great tool that gives you back a lot of useful info for this life-style

It took me 3 weeks to reply because posting on a bodybuilding forum isn’t my life man..excuse me for having a job and other priorities.

“I was not talking about insulin” - yeah I know. I was just referencing that it would take a quite a bit of insulin to go so hypo that WHILE DRINKING CARBS that you would still need to get rushed to the ER….and you are telling me that 1mg LR3 is going to do that? Bro, GTFO with that BS. It does not take that much glucose to pull you from a hypoglycemic state. 1mg LR3 isn’t as or more powerful than 100 units humalin R.. LOL

You say that I’ve never used LR3. Bro check my join date. I’ve been on this board since 05…you think I haven’t given LR3 multiple runs over the years? Lol. It’s shit.

Again, find me a top coach using LR3. You won’t. They use slin and gh and want their guys using pharma gh. Every single plan I’ve seen from the coaches I listed had the same, slin and pharma gh. As for increlex? I’ve only known one guy to use increlex, and he’s not even a pro. He did blow tf up on it though.

Only people using LR3 are the ones searching for some magic bullet. Top coaches don’t put it in plans. I’ve worked with some well known coaches (not the level as listed earlier, but names everyone knows) , not one ever said, “let’s use LR3”. It was AAS, slin and gh because that’s what works.

..your opinion?

1st VIDEO:

2nd VIDEO:
TITLE;

Also, since you say I don’t bring anything of substance to the table, here you go. I am sure Andrew Berry has no idea what he is talking about either.

Great read!
**Just my opinion** and without getting into the igf1 part ,these "protocols" are not cookie cutter material and ofcourse dangerous, guys read this and believe they struck gold..it's a far cry from what it actually takes ,and that being said what can work for one can seriously hurt someone else.

It took me 3 weeks to reply because posting on a bodybuilding forum isn’t my life man..excuse me for having a job and other priorities.
^^^ohhh yeah ..i'm sure

..even more hilarious bc it took just 14hrs to reply back this time 🤔

i also notice that you'r very selective in your reply
..it's almost like you divided it up into;
♦ what portions of my post you will/have to avoid
..like the IGF-lr3 facts
..& my suspicion of your (..& OP's) agenda here
&
♦ what potions of my post you can try to distort

“I was not talking about insulin” - yeah I know. I was just referencing that it would take a quite a bit of insulin to go so hypo that WHILE DRINKING CARBS that you would still need to get rushed to the ER
^^^ok serious question; ..at what point is calling you a "stupid fuck" not an insult anymore ..but just declaring a fact?
..cuz i think we'r officially there

►i said:
"
..a real shitty time to say the least ..coming in & out of hypo-symptoms "

►but you try to hype & amplify that into:
"
..go so hypo that WHILE DRINKING CARBS that you would still need to get rushed to the ER "

since you'v demonstrated that you'r terrible at paraphrasing with any accuracy
..why not just quote the specific part of my post that you'r referring to?!!
..better yet ..highlight & bold it

^^^not that i expect this to slow down your embellishments ..you don't seem to have any shame
..but at least this way the members will easily be able to see it for what it is

….and you are telling me that 1mg LR3 is going to do that? Bro, GTFO with that BS.
^^^YES ..1mg of real IGF-lr3 in 1 bolus shot & you are going to have hypo-glycemic issues ..period ..no question
(..add Insulin ..or an already depleted user ..& you could have very big problems)

^^^this is the BIGGEST & most DIFINITIVE way everyone can absolutely know that you have zero experience with IGF-lr3
^^^& this is also why you can't/don't believe it

what are you gonna say next? "..i'v shot 1mg of real IGF-lr3 & did not go hypo" ??
..how about 500mcg??
..how about 250mcg??

..you'r busted!! ..or you would ALREADY have stated what you did with your multiple "-lr3" runs

^^^brother it is very CLEAR that you have no experience with "-lr3"

It does not take that much glucose to pull you from a hypoglycemic state.
^^^here you go again you ..doubling down on your lack of understanding

the part that you'r not grasping (..which is bc you have no experience with IGF-lr3)
..is that IGF-lr3 does NOT leave your system so easy ..it's long acting ..24hrs+/- on average

..bc of this ..the hypo-glycemic effect is re-occurring
..you solve it with sugar ..but then it comes back again
..this goes on until the dose wear off

..add Insulin to this? = gas on the fire
..already in a depleted state? = gas on the fire

^^^this is not rocket science

1mg LR3 isn’t as or more powerful than 100 units humalin R.. LOL
^^^ok?? ...............but who TF said it was?? ..was it the "voices" again??

..seriously who TF are you talking to??

..& where are you getting these comparisons & analogies??

^^^it's like keep trying to bait me into taking ownership of & defend something i never said
(..actually no one in the whole f*ckin' thread said it 🤷‍♂️ )

You say that I’ve never used LR3. Bro check my join date. I’ve been on this board since 05…you think I haven’t given LR3 multiple runs over the years? Lol. It’s shit.
^^^brother i said that MANY times up above ..& you'r just now addressing it? 🤥🤥🤥

..& don't even f*ckin' try to lie ..you'v never used it ..it is f*cking beyond clear ..that cat is waaay outta-the-bag!!
..how do we know?
1.) you said it was shit (..anybody that used real IGF-lr3 knows that it is FAR from shit)

2.) you don't already know that IGF-lr3 has hypo-glycemic effects & that they increase as the dose increases

3.) you would have ALREADY detailed your multiple "-lr3" experiences with specifics to defend your statements

Again, find me a top coach using LR3. You won’t. They use slin and gh and want their guys using pharma gh. Every single plan I’ve seen from the coaches I listed had the same, slin and pharma gh. As for increlex? I’ve only known one guy to use increlex, and he’s not even a pro. He did blow tf up on it though.
^^^❓❓❓ ..ummmm yeah ..i'll get right on that wild-goose-chase cuz you said 🙄
..this must be your feeble attempt at a diverting from the subject? ..terrible .."F"

& just WTF are you going on about here anyway??

..WTF does "..a coach's plan" have anything to do with the characteristics i'm describing about IGF-lr3 ?!!

..WTF is your point?? ..this has zero to do with IGF-lr3 facts

..does it change IGF-lr3's attributes ..or qualities?? ..NO, not one bit

Only people using LR3 are the ones searching for some magic bullet. Top coaches don’t put it in plans. I’ve worked with some well known coaches (not the level as listed earlier, but names everyone knows) , not one ever said, “let’s use LR3”. It was AAS, slin and gh because that’s what works.
^^^are you f*cking kidding me?!
..according to who??
..YOU?!!

..& you'r tellin' me to GTFO?? ..get real ..your replies here are a joke

Also, since you say I don’t bring anything of substance to the table, here you go. I am sure Andrew Berry has no idea what he is talking about either.

^^^just OMG ..are you serious?? ..this you idea of "substance"?? ..holy sh*t!!

HEEEY; the video is an hour & 10 minutes?!!

..i mean, should we watch & comb-thru the whole video ..& just to guess at what you might have tried to extrapolate as YOUR points ..for YOUR defense ..of YOUR statements

..why would anyone do you work for you?? ...............it's YOURs to justify

^^^just OMG ..are you serious?? ..this you idea of "substance"?? ..holy sh*t!!

HEEEY; the video is an hour & 10 minutes?!!

..i mean, should we watch & comb-thru the whole video ..& just to guess at what you might have tried to extrapolate as YOUR points ..for YOUR defense ..of YOUR statements

..why would anyone do you work for you?? ...............it's YOURs to justify

The video is fuckin time stamped! IGF-1 LR3 starts at 4:30

You’ve also ignored the fact that there is absolutely no data in humans to back your claims BECAUSE LR3 was developed to use in vitro (in a test tube in a lab!) and has never been researched for human use! If it’s so fuckin effective, wouldn’t pharma companies be attempting to push this to market to compete with or replace increlex?

I will wait for your reply, calling me names, accusing me of colluding with the OP…when I literally have a post mocking his suggestion of increlex earlier in this thread.

The video is fuckin time stamped! IGF-1 LR3 starts at 4:30
^^^what is the point that YOU are trying to make with this video??

..it seems like they'r commenting on the effectiveness of "-lr3" ?? ←if so; that is NOT the topic ..that's certainly NOT what i'v been talking about

sooo i started to watch it;
►first Andrew starts to answer the question by saying that "he doesn't remember" ..& "correct him if he's wrong bc it's been so long"

..then oddly, they are supposedly talking about "-lr3" ..but @6:36 or so Andrew starts talking about dosing
..he says something like '25mcg-50mcg" ..then says "bi-laterally" this is NOT necessary with "-lr3" ..due to it's long half-life & systemic nature
..it describes the use of a protocol for "IGF-DES" ..which has a MUCH shorter half-life ..& as a result of that half-life is injected bi-laterally

►►►did YOU watch this video????? ..you could not have
..BC OMFG ..@7:07 Andrew says ..& i quote:
"..seems like i went hypo-glycemic on it fairly often ..that was the MAIN side-effect that i saw"

@8:55
AGAIN ..but this time Scott now RE-AFFIRMS the SAME EXACT thing that Andrew said about -lr3's hypo-glycemic effect:
" ..there is like you said ..you go hypo ..there's that Insulin-Like factor to it"

this is YOUR video ..it's YOUR example
& IT PROVES MY POINT!!!!!

is this enough for you to stop with all of your inexperienced arm-chair non-sense here??

REALLY HOPE SO
..bc it's embarrassing to disprove yourself ..with what you thought would support your "opinionated" arguement

You’ve also ignored the fact that there is absolutely no data in humans to back your claims BECAUSE LR3 was developed to use in vitro (in a test tube in a lab!) and has never been researched for human use!
^^^well my friend ..i'm not a mind-reader & this is the first time that you'v tried to use this reason ..so i haven't "ignored" anything

ohhh so i guess that it does NOT cause hypo-glycemia bc there are no human studies to prove it??

..no human studies on many AAS/PEDs/PEPTIDEs ect
..but other studies do capture it's charteristics "..Insulin-Like"

+ you see those of us that actually use them gain & have what's called experience ..practical experience at that

..you see if i take something ..then i use my glucometer ..& it shows me that i'v become low in BS
..after repeat trials with that same effec
..after seeing this effect demonstrated in other people
..it's fair to conclude that it has this potential effect

..a human study may determine the "why" ..but it is not necessary to determine this effect/characteristic
..as those can be determined without actual humans studies
(..plenty of PUB-MED & more for this)

^^^having said that ..& to save myself writing out another paragraph
..i'll just invite everyone to do a simple google search:
"IGF-lr3 hypoglycemia"

^^^nice & easy place to start

If it’s so fuckin effective, wouldn’t pharma companies be attempting to push this to market to compete with or replace increlex?
^^^who TF is making a case for it's effectiveness?? ..SERIOUSLY WHO?????

BC I'V BEEN TALKING ABOUT IGF-lr3's HYPO-GLYCEMIC EFFECTS ..ESP AT HIGHER DOSES

you wanna talk about it's effectiveness?? ..that's a whole other topic & NOT the topic here ..start a new thread about it

I will wait for your reply,
^^^really?? ..now how comical is that?!! ..bc you'r the one who took 3wks to reply ..& blamed it on "work" ..not me

calling me names,
^^^i didn't directly call you a name ..it was a serious question asked as a joke out of a bit of frustration bc your replies are all over the place
..& never substantiated by nothing

..THEN you make statements alluding & referring to them as if i made them??

..but i could'v done without saying it ..it showed my irritation

accusing me of colluding with the OP…when I literally have a post mocking his suggestion of increlex earlier in this thread.
^^^pretty convenient ..esp considering the A+ defense effort you put forth for INCRELEX that you made after it

..that did make you look suspect to me at a glance ..& that's why i said it at that moment

..looking at it now? ..don't have enough info ..or interest ..but most of all it's not my main point & so not my concern

..my opinion here is not pertinent to any facts or points that i made (..& many other exp users made in videos) here regarding IGF-lr3

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131