over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to know its an infection?

letz

Registered
Did my first pin yday .5 prop in the bicep, and today it hurts quite a bit, and I've swole some, but I expected it, just the ba and first time pinning... but for Future reference, how can you tell its infected? The site turns red and warm? How much turns red, like how viaible will it be...

Thanks -letz

too early to tell if it's infected, wait a few days to see if swelling goes away, till then just apply warm rag to area and rub a little everyday... should help with pain...prop hurts man it really does,,try shooting into larger muscle next time.

It will certainly warm and red. Maybe even tender to the touch. I wouldn't wait to go to the DR if I was concerned I had an infection.

It will certainly warm and red. Maybe even tender to the touch. I wouldn't wait to go to the DR if I was concerned I had an infection.

its not warm or red, just hurt a bit, guess it cause its my first pinning ever, and the BA, so the muscle isnt use to it, + its prop

was just wondering so i knew in the future

injection site will have fever and will be red. you're a brave man to inject into the bicep for your first time, especially prop.

red, hot, painful and probable fever

biceps are not the most friendly of injection site, especially with a compound like testosterone propionate

guess it is actually infected, turned red during the night and it is a tiny bit warmer than the other, will go get some antibiotics tomorow, as i got no time today

by day 3 if not better I would go check.. prop hurts in most cases and depending on site it can be worst

by day 3 if not better I would go check.. prop hurts in most cases and depending on site it can be worst

went to doctor today, was going yday, but she had time today, it is a small infection, she said it wouldnt need antibiotics, but did it any way just to be safe:)

pinned into glutes an hour ago ish, and i could feel it in my bicep quite fast last time, no pain, not sure how it got infected, but ohwell, its getting sorted:)

If I took Testosteron Propionate into my bicep, I would be crippled for a week.

I wouldnt assume infected yet. Probably just a bad injection. Give it at least a couple more days. If it doesnt get any better, start antibiotics or get to a doctor

FEVER is the sure sign..!

If I took Testosteron Propionate into my bicep, I would be crippled for a week.

I wouldnt assume infected yet. Probably just a bad injection. Give it at least a couple more days. If it doesnt get any better, start antibiotics or get to a doctor

hehe:) went to doctor still

FEVER is the sure sign..!

ye i had a fever

and yes, it was infected

lately i had been having issues with bad swealing of the injection sites, pretty bad pain, and so on...
Well it was suggested i dilute 1:1, and wala no more issues. So try diluting youre 1 ml test prop with 1ml of cooking oil. Its working great for me.

Wow prop in the bicep... Thats pretty fierce, why bother?

Go for a larger muscle

Wow prop in the bicep... Thats pretty fierce, why bother?

Go for a larger muscle

hehe, well feel i got alot more control there, but pinning in my glutes now, no pain, no infection, guess i was just unlucky

knew it would be some pain pinning biceps, but i got a high pain tollerance, thats why, will pin biceps at later point again, was just unlucky with the infection i suppose

Did my first pin yday .5 prop in the bicep, and today it hurts quite a bit, and I've swole some, but I expected it, just the ba and first time pinning... but for Future reference, how can you tell its infected? The site turns red and warm? How much turns red, like how viaible will it be...

Thanks -letz

site turns red swells up spreads you start to feel like ass maybe headaches ect ya have hard time sleeping and bad night sweats all signs of infection.been there done that SHIT HAPPENS

been pinning my bis an tris with prop an tren e for a week and half now got the same issue all sudden in left bicep, and not new to the pinning of the bis with prop either! fuckn pissed just going to rub it with warm rag till it goes away cant afford a doc visit damn it, its amazing how sterile i was with the shot to actually every shot i take im like a mad scientist doc sterilizing every thing with alcohol!!!!!!! makes me think there was/ is some thing in my gear!

Last edited:
thought id share this

this is a 2 day infection treated with antibiotics on my tricep, turning into an abcess

go to the doc asap if you think its infected, the shit can turn nasty and painfull

Attachments

• IMAG0237.jpg
    IMAG0237.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 251
I've had what you had. Took antibiotics but it didn't go away and just got bigger and bigger. One day it popped on the shower (I would let hot water hit it for a while to try and draw it out). The day before I stuck a pin in there to try and draw it out and some came out (like 1cc) but it didn't get it all the way out. When it popped, it just ran and ran. I would have to put all kinds of gauze on it to go to work (I wear long sleeves at work). Sometimes, I'd be sitting at work, and I would feel the liquid running down my arm. I'd have to go to the bathroom and change the gauze. This lasted about a week. There's still a slight indention where it was. I was mixing oil with b12. Bad combination. I was also doing water based suspension which is notorious for bacteria since it's water based and bacteria love water. Now I pretty much stick with oil and only in the big muscles (delts, quads, and glutes). Any B12 I do is a separate insulin syringe in a separate spot. The absess are not fun. But if your in this game long enough, you're bound to get one. What kind of antibiotic did she give you? Generally you need a broad spectrum antibiotic and not something like penicillin.

My skin looked exactly like thatbloke's minus the bump, got weifapenin for it, tho doc wasnt sure if it was actually infected, could just be me reacting to be BA, or the prop ester, as i still get it but it only lasts about 2 days, but it only happens in the biis, glutes or delt, no redness and no soreness

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws