over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would u rate HGH as a fat burner?

Would hgh fragment work in the same manner? If I am not mistaken does it not only focus on fat loss just a stripped version of gh?

Id say no as gh also reduces fat because of the igf increase as well,frag is just a fat mobilizer-thats not to say it doesnt have its use but doent compare to gh imo

Having said that ive never used frag and if anyone has and wants to correct me on above then fair enough

Last edited:
advanced in what? dosage?

Level of development. If you have appreciable lean mass, start gh and add a,few lbs while dropping a few,percent of bodyfat, you have actually gained double digit lbs of lean mass. If you are 180 lbs, gh might be better held till later.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Level of development. If you have appreciable lean mass, start gh and add a,few lbs while dropping a few,percent of bodyfat, you have actually gained double digit lbs of lean mass. If you are 180 lbs, gh might be better held till later.

Agreed exept on thing-gh is so good on the joints and tendons and general feeling good,id use it if even i weighed 130 with beer gut:love:

I like to call that 'free' fat burning:) for me gh is magically delicious....like a bowl of lucky charms

Girl butting in....:rolleyes:

I take 1iu before bed and 1iu before fasted am cardio, that way my bases are all covered! Recently went backwards w/my diet (was sick and on a break) and I have already dropped 4 lbs this week....I thank me "lucky charms"!!!:D

I guess we just differ, or your genetics are superior. I've had some good developments with it during and off contest prep( to the tune of significant lean mass gains) but double digit, I've not seen.
I've enjoyed it's appreciation the longer I've been on, having to do with maturity, and the fat loss is certainly great. It's not a miracle, though.
You sound like you have some stellar DNA. I would like to be so fortunate.

I guess we just differ, or your genetics are superior. I've had some good developments with it during and off contest prep( to the tune of significant lean mass gains) but double digit, I've not seen.
I've enjoyed it's appreciation the longer I've been on, having to do with maturity, and the fat loss is certainly great. It's not a miracle, though.
You sound like you have some stellar DNA. I would like to be so fortunate.

I have pics all over the board, I certainly wouldnt call my genetics stellar but they are decent. Sitting at 235 lbs at 5'6" with visible abs(check my log). So by no means a monster but above average:)

It's not a miracle, though.

I've struggled with obesity most of my life. Being on GH has completely changed the way I look. It has been for me anyways, a miracle. I just keep getting bigger and leaner, but the same weight. Along with intermittent fasting this has been the single best choice I've ever made.

I've struggled with obesity most of my life. Being on GH has completely changed the way I look. It has been for me anyways, a miracle. I just keep getting bigger and leaner, but the same weight. Along with intermittent fasting this has been the single best choice I've ever made.

Disco,

Sinca dat left, intermittent fasting hasnt really been talked about much. I am getting older and worrying about trying to get huge definitely has,a,shelf life for me. If you dont mind sharing, I would LOVE to hear more about it and your experience with it.

diet=drving force

gh=supplement and expeditor

I dont doubt it's been a life changer. Anabolics were that way for me, and GH has been a wonderful addition. After 4 preps and 50lbs of varied weight. High carb, low carb, carb cycle, keto, etc. I've found, personally, that nutrition is the driving force of any change, in which extra curricular supplements can greatly enhance. Age is certainly a factor on the GH front as well.
Your story sounds awesome. I wish you the best, and I agree, growth has been an exponential factor in quality of life

Intermittent fasting really works well for me, along with 4iu's of G split am/pm... check out leangains.com....good info. When I do eat, I eat good (raw milk, omega eggs, nuts, fruits etc)...im still benching 5 plates for reps and im very lean thanks to this protocol... It definitely agrees with me. BCAA's and humapro will help significantly when fasting and doing cardio...I keep getting stronger and leaner.

i didnt notice the effects of gh until i started restricting cals, then boom. gh is really more of a recomp tool rather than a "fat burner"

I dont doubt it's been a life changer.

You make some really good points and I appreciate your input in this thread.

That being said, nutrition is vital to any heathy and lean muscular body. But with GH I feel like I can do two things I was never able to do before.

1) Fast for long periods of time without muscle wasting. I simply skip meals if I don't feel like eating and years ago that would have meant muscle loss. With intermittent fasting, the fasting period isn't all that long but sometimes I get caught up and don't get a chance to eat again for 20 hours and I've never been stronger, leaner and meaner.

2) I can eat pretty much what I want and not get fat. Ok so i can't eat pizza everyday and drink chocolate milk with every meal and expect not to get a little chubby. But it used to be if I veered from a strict diet I would begin to see the consequences within a few weeks. That hasn't happened yet and it's been two years. Granted most of my meals are pretty solid. But at least once a day I've been known to eat something that would have put me in the fat house afterwards.

But this is also a part of fasting. Even if I eat something crappy, My overall calories for the day still measure up. But I think the GH takes the sting out of the Peanut butter Honey sandwiches if that makes sense.

In reality, no question is a stupid question. Hes just wet behind the ears and wants to get educated.

yea-im not bashing the guy-never have-hes keen

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311