over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hrt clinic

biggie260

Registered
Newbies
So I am going to a hrt clinic in January. They do test therapy and peptide therapy looking to do bcp and tb500. Any thoughts if this is better then just ordering some? I had distal bicep tear surgery and need surgery on shoulder but hoping this therapy will keep me from doing the shoulder surgery for a while. Just looking at people's thoughts.

So I am going to a hrt clinic in January. They do test therapy and peptide therapy looking to do bcp and tb500. Any thoughts if this is better then just ordering some? I had distal bicep tear surgery and need surgery on shoulder but hoping this therapy will keep me from doing the shoulder surgery for a while. Just looking at people's thoughts.
i just had distal biceps surgery 2 weeks ago. started bpc157 the day after surgery. ive used it before for a balky shoulder and it helped...legit. not sure what impact it will have on biceps recovery. i get mine online, much less expensive than my hrt doc.

how long did your biceps take to recover? how much atrophy? mine is immobile for 6 weeks before i even start rehab. depressing.

For those that have ran BPC157; how quickly did you notice a strong improvement regarding an injury or general pain from inflammation? At what dose did you have to use to acquire said results? Also, after stopping BPC157 did the discomfort/pain return?

Cage

i doubt hrt clinic is better but they may charge a hell of a lot more for it.

So what about just the fact of having doctor script for test if issue ever came up? I can't openly talk to my doctor in my hometown as it's a small town.

For those that have ran BPC157; how quickly did you notice a strong improvement regarding an injury or general pain from inflammation? At what dose did you have to use to acquire said results? Also, after stopping BPC157 did the discomfort/pain return?

Cage
I had mine back in June. Haven't been to the gym since. More mental then anything. It was a horrible sound when it tore. Ki d of freaked out now. Had the edo button done.

So what about just the fact of having doctor script for test if issue ever came up? I can't openly talk to my doctor in my hometown as it's a small town.
yeah for sure get test rx

I had mine back in June. Haven't been to the gym since. More mental then anything. It was a horrible sound when it tore. Ki d of freaked out now. Had the edo button done.
Rotator cuff surgery sucks ass my friend! I had my right one rebuilt. Took a solid year to be pain free. I would suggest PT if it’s minor. Unfortunately I had a major tear, torn ligaments/tendons, & terrible bone spurs shaved down. I tried PT, but couldn’t do shit cause the pain was too severe, and my range of motion was nonexistent.

Cage

Peptides are the signaling agent that tells our body to do things, such as repair tendon tissue or fight inflammation. There are two peptides (BPC-157 and TB500) that are showing incredible improvements in soft tissue recovery. It can be very costly via Clinic; I suggest you locate a source via online to purchase the content for much lesser cost

So I went. Test is at 72. In the tank. My thyroid (tsh) was 8.9. That was high and my alt was 89. I started taking folic acid and b-12 along with tudca and cranberry. So I of course qualify for test therapy. They also offer bpc and ipa.

Brother, you’ll likely have to get the tb500 on your own..most clinics got shot down by the FDA on that a while back..BPC is still good to go though..I have some here and standing refills for it

i just had distal biceps surgery 2 weeks ago. started bpc157 the day after surgery. ive used it before for a balky shoulder and it helped...legit. not sure what impact it will have on biceps recovery. i get mine online, much less expensive than my hrt doc.

how long did your biceps take to recover? how much atrophy? mine is immobile for 6 weeks before i even start rehab. depressing.
No it's not, you're letting the doctor dictate. I had my brace off around the house after like a week. You do, however, have to be smart.

What does a trt clinic cost around different areas? Is it usually a all inclusive price or are you charged separately for every service( bloods, meds, visit)? Is insurance usually accepted?
Some years ago when I received treatment it was through a family practice dr at a large local hospital. I was able to use insurance.
What is the advantage/ disadvantage for a trt clinic opposed to general/ family practice dr?

What does a trt clinic cost around different areas? Is it usually a all inclusive price or are you charged separately for every service( bloods, meds, visit)? Is insurance usually accepted?
Some years ago when I received treatment it was through a family practice dr at a large local hospital. I was able to use insurance.
What is the advantage/ disadvantage for a trt clinic opposed to general/ family practice dr?
My understanding is insurance isn't accepted at all at these places. That alone makes it a no go for me. Perhaps that's changed and someone can chime in.

Costs vary quite a bit from what I've seen in my area. My old clinic was just over $200/month for the Testosterone, AI, and any/all labwork. HCG was an extra charge.

My current clinic is $145/month and like above, covers Testosterone (*regardless of dose), AI's, labwork, and all supplies that they mail to me (needles, syringes, alcohol pads, and medication) . HCG would be extra, and the monthly cost would go up if you choose to do a gel or enclomiphene treatment instead of injections. *I say regardless of dose because I'm on a high weekly dose and cost doesn't scale based on that. Both my current and last clinic don't take insurance. To me this is cheap and I'd happily pay a lot more were prices to go up as my doctor is fantastic and progressive, and I've never felt better.

Looking around at other clinics I've seen pricing all the way up to $300 and even $400/month which is a bit ridiculous especially considering it would appear they're more stringent as far as what they offer and flexibility around personal protocols, etc.

Costs vary quite a bit from what I've seen in my area. My old clinic was just over $200/month for the Testosterone, AI, and any/all labwork. HCG was an extra charge.

My current clinic is $145/month and like above, covers Testosterone (*regardless of dose), AI's, labwork, and all supplies that they mail to me (needles, syringes, alcohol pads, and medication) . HCG would be extra, and the monthly cost would go up if you choose to do a gel or enclomiphene treatment instead of injections. *I say regardless of dose because I'm on a high weekly dose and cost doesn't scale based on that. Both my current and last clinic don't take insurance. To me this is cheap and I'd happily pay a lot more were prices to go up as my doctor is fantastic and progressive, and I've never felt better.

Looking around at other clinics I've seen pricing all the way up to $300 and even $400/month which is a bit ridiculous especially considering it would appear they're more stringent as far as what they offer and flexibility around personal protocols, etc.
My blood work is $255 every 9-12 months and a 10ml bottle of test is $57..they do not accept insurance

Cage
Gene inflammation was pretty instant..fixing major problems took a while.

The pain stayed away as long as I kept rehabbing it..but if I stopped the problem came back but never as worse as it was

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131