over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower-Side effect HRT additions

I already take beta blockers for a genetic super fast heart rate..so, the higher the gh dose I just raise my beta blocker lol
That's what I do. I take 5mg Nebivolol on TRT + 1iu hgh but bump it as high as 20mg if I add stuff to that. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable taking more since the BP remains low but the RHR takes more to go down.

Which BB do you take and what dose?

That's what I do. I take 5mg Nebivolol on TRT + 1iu hgh but bump it as high as 20mg if I add stuff to that. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable taking more since the BP remains low but the RHR takes more to go down.

I’ve taken metoprolol for like 15 years. 25mg nightly, but 50mg when it’s bad.

I am switching to propranolol though

20mg Nebivolol?🤯 I'm on 5, I swear I'd have three beats per hour on that dose, apparent death 😅

20mg Nebivolol?🤯 I'm on 5, I swear I'd have three beats per hour on that dose, apparent death 😅
I do 5mg. If I’m anxious, 10mg will put me on a nice “cruise control”

Well it's either I bump it up that high or I accept a heart rate in the 90s at rest when I add some gear to my regimen. I can't imagine I'm the only one who gets a jacked up heart rate when they add things.

Otherwise on just TRT, I'm at about 60bpm at rest and probably lower during sleep.

I have been on TRT for well over a decade. Always around 200mg per week. Lipids are always good as long as I stay with this protocol. One time I added Primo at 400mg...then dropped to 200mg and it absolutely TANKED my estrogen and HDL. My estro had previously been right in the middle of normal range and the primo made it undetectable. My HDL dropped from mid 60's to low 20's. Stopped Primo and things went back to normal.

After biceps surgery the doc scripted me a blend of Test/Nandrolone which was 140mg test: 60 mg. nandrolone per week. This really helped with the joints and I gained my size back pretty quickly (much faster than projected). This had no negative impact on my lipids.

So IMO, your best TRT + would be low dose nandrolone.
To be fair, you're comparing the side effects of 400 mg primo to 60 mg deca...

OP the best you can do is try stuff and get blood test. I've been able to do a little GH (most of the time 3-4iu) more increases my RHR. Primo 420mg and test at 175mg a week slight libido drop but nothing on blood work. Higher primo is bad on my lipids. For 15ish weeks 10mg (70mg week) tren. NO issues yet, more than fixed the libido. I might try 5mg trest instead this winter.
This is sort of my direction as nothing will trump bloodwork.
Base of test/ai with labs in normal range.

Then compare adding different compounds in at low doses with reasonable ancillaries, ideally hgh and something anabolic with repeat lab work.

If anything gets so far out of range where taking a tablet of something like a beta blocker or ARB it’s immediately disqualified.

Worry about X weeks on/off, or only mon-fri is tedious and I’d rather just have to dial in what is in my 1-3 weekly pins once every few years rather than every few weeks/months.

I’ve personally been on HRT now for over a decade and while blasting is fun, I also want a long life so it’s helpful to hear what people have had experiences with including for longer durations, safely.

Then compare adding different compounds in at low doses with reasonable ancillaries, ideally hgh and something anabolic with repeat lab work.

If anything gets so far out of range where taking a tablet of something like a beta blocker or ARB it’s immediately disqualified.

Worry about X weeks on/off, or only mon-fri is tedious and I’d rather just have to dial in what is in my 1-3 weekly pins once every few years rather than every few weeks/months.

I’ve personally been on HRT now for over a decade and while blasting is fun, I also want a long life so it’s helpful to hear what people have had experiences with including for longer durations, safely.
What I'm on, I rarely come off of except the tren is new. If labs get bad I'll do regular trt and see what went wrong. On 175 test I'd normally need an AI, with the primo in there I don't. It's best to start at a 1:1 ratio if using primo and see where you're at. I'm close to 2:1 anymore will crush estrogen too much.

I've managed to keep decent bloods whilst keeping a base of Test E 250mg/wk and adding EITHER Deca, Primo or EQ at 250mg/wk (500mg/wk total).

My HDL takes hit, but everything else lipid wise is in range.

Worst was 300mg Test P + 300mg Primo = HDL at 23.

Baseline is 34-36.

I consider all these above cycles. TRT for me is 10-15mg/ED Test E.

What I'm on, I rarely come off of except the tren is new. If labs get bad I'll do regular trt and see what went wrong. On 175 test I'd normally need an AI, with the primo in there I don't. It's best to start at a 1:1 ratio if using primo and see where you're at. I'm close to 2:1 anymore will crush estrogen too much.
Be carefull with primo tho. Even 1:1 tanks my e2 into the ground.

Be carefull with primo tho. Even 1:1 tanks my e2 into the ground.
Every one is different. Definitely get blood test. Primo is more neutral for me than most people.

Does your doctor prescribe the 140mg test + 60mg nandrolone year round?
no i can usually get that 2x per year at 10 weeks per time. so 20 weeks yearly.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws