over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower gut “pooch”

I think I’ve mentioned this to you before. I had the same problem. Wear a waist trainer at night. I promise you this will make a huge difference within a month.
You have, gonna grab one. Are they all pretty much the same?

epsom salt bath, tudca, ACV , fermented foods helped mine a lot + digestive enzymes

lots of guys here like ohira and vibosome probiotic blends , they still make helios too for superficial areas :)
I dont think Helios would do anything for it, I’m not trying to spot reduce fat there. When you look at the pic it’s basically just skin and then the muscles that hold my lower intestines in

regarding skin fold bro, my skin is not as tight in those regions especially fro blowing up to 230lbs during bulking experiences at 5"9, I graduated highschool at 150lbs probably

I would think it possibly a combination of things. Age with the fascia stretching below the abdominals from eating high amounts of food over the years. If you used high amounts of HGH that may cause that as well. As for the skin, age. I hope I’m still in as good as shape as you at that age. 👍🏽

regarding skin fold bro, my skin is not as tight in those regions especially fro blowing up to 230lbs during bulking experiences at 5"9, I graduated highschool at 150lbs probably
Yeah it’s nothing to do with the skin bro, it’s tight as hell really. It takes an effort to pinch it and pull it out and it snaps right back. I guess it’s basically the distended gut you see sometimes but it’s not as noticeable on my abs, just below them.

Yeah it’s nothing to do with the skin bro, it’s tight as hell really. It takes an effort to pinch it and pull it out and it snaps right back. I guess it’s basically the distended gut you see sometimes but it’s not as noticeable on my abs, just below them.
if its distended then i recommend what I mentioned, I had success with them drastically , also intermittent fasting 5x per week made a big improvement

I have ninja turtle abs that pop out but not as pronounced as before, I also have umbilical hernia since 15 years ago probably

As said age does play a big part in it.

The GI part is a big one... eliminating any inflammatory foods, not overfeeding, using a lower amount of protein (this one is so underrated), making sure bowel movements are consistent, and positive bacteria balance.

May want to incorporate more planks and vacuums into your routine to ensure TVA is strengthed. Some also will call BS on this, but I truly believe wearing a belt every workout, all workout can keep your waist smaller. Science can't prove it but at 18 years old I wore a M cardillo. That went down to a small throughout the years, even when I was 280-290lbs. Clients had great success with this as well.
Not BS at all. AJ has me wear a waist wrap/trimmer with vasoburn during all cardio sessions.

We also do abs fasted 5 days a week and vacuums after. Most guys throw abs in at the end instead of prioritizing them so 💯 agree with you!

But overall it all comes down to gut health and digestion as others have stated.

Wait until you are 10 years older. There is methods they use radio-frequency and are non invasive. I had done last year before summer and what a difference. My problem is skin elasticity. I plan to have it done again late spring.
This works on skin elasticity?

I think I’ve mentioned this to you before. I had the same problem. Wear a waist trainer at night. I promise you this will make a huge difference within a month.
Do you mean while you sleep?

I would think it possibly a combination of things. Age with the fascia stretching below the abdominals from eating high amounts of food over the years. If you used high amounts of HGH that may cause that as well. As for the skin, age. I hope I’m still in as good as shape as you at that age. 👍🏽
HGH / insulin / PEDs in general do not cause distended stomachs or blown out abdominals. It's the massive amounts of food and lack of practicing abdominal control over years and years.

I get less distension when I am running as cardio. Some say the up down motion helps encourage smooth digestion and elimination.

I get it after pushing hard on cals for a while.

DNP eradicates it after a week.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner