over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gut health

bigflex256

Registered
What’s the best supplement out there for Gut health for bodybuilders specifically? I have been searching but wanted to see what some of you guys are using that actually works ?

I try to keep my diet as healthy as i can. Which allows my gut/immune system to be at it's peak. And i then i don't need to worry about pre and pro biotics etc. as they are already in there and in the proportions that i need.

I try to keep my diet as healthy as i can. Which allows my gut/immune system to be at it's peak. And i then i don't need to worry about pre and pro biotics etc. as they are already in there and in the proportions that i need.
Yeah this has been what’s worked for me too. I tried a recipe for cabbage juice once! 🤮 it was supposed to be great for digestion health but wow did it stink up the whole house.

Yeah this has been what’s worked for me too. I tried a recipe for cabbage juice once! 🤮 it was supposed to be great for digestion health but wow did it stink up the whole house.
Juice has plenty of nutrition. But usually removes the fiber which is the part that supplies the prebiotic that the body needs to make sure that the probiotics flourish. I do add in fermented foods regularly such as kimchi and sauerkraut for the benefits they have.

What’s the best supplement out there for Gut health for bodybuilders specifically? I have been searching but wanted to see what some of you guys are using that actually works ?
i take Betaine HCL by revive, 1 bottle will last six months. I also digestive enzymes before every meal. And add chicken stock to my rice when i prepare it, which also can aid with digestion.

Juice has plenty of nutrition. But usually removes the fiber which is the part that supplies the prebiotic that the body needs to make sure that the probiotics flourish. I do add in fermented foods regularly such as kimchi and sauerkraut for the benefits they have.
I could definitely do the sauerkraut and it makes sense that it would help for gut health.

I take the below daily on top of an additional probiotic and try and eat kimchi a few times a week as a snack

IMG_5222.jpeg

MMB 750. Is available here at PM store.

Attachments

• MACROMOLECULAR BIOTICS 750 Pilot study.pdf
    716.3 KB · Views: 25
Probiotic, prebiotic, fiber supplement multiple times daily. A few times a year I’ll do some oral BPC which is a nice reset to my gut. Whenever I can replace supplements with a food source I’ll do that instead, but that’s not always an option.

Don't forget your liver especially on a heavy cycle. Tudca liv 52 and or the best old standard of them all milk thistle.

Probiotic, prebiotic, fiber supplement multiple times daily. A few times a year I’ll do some oral BPC which is a nice reset to my gut. Whenever I can replace supplements with a food source I’ll do that instead, but that’s not always an option.
Probiotic should be not in a supplement form.

Eat Clean (obviously)
Glutamine
Fiber powder
TUDCA
TUMS for heartburn flair ups

To start...
L-Glutamine
Zinc L Carnosine
Saccharomyces Boulardii

Sauerkraut
Kefir

Or I'd look into Leviathan Nutrition's @leviathannutrition GI Support. Their Owner/Scientist/Formulator is extremely intelligent and innovative.

To not start a new thread(see what I did there @Reno911 ) I am asking it here.

Do people have a lot of succes for gut health supplementing L-glutamine? If so, what dosage?

Try my MMB 750, it was the first ever anti-GMO supplement that helps protect your gut from glyphosate, as well as other herbicides and pesticides.

MMB 750 dietary supplement capsules are designed for maximum effectiveness. MMB 750 is uniquely formulated with natural and biologically active compounds including 2,6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), fermented oligosaccharides, oligopeptides, short- chain fatty acids (SCFAs) derived from non-GMO organic wheat germ, Fulvic Humic Acid, and Humanofort. MMB 750 is free of gluten, gliadin, fructan, lectins or fructo-oligosaccharide. The maximum spectrum MMB 750 is designed to help alleviate damage of the colon tissues and ulcerative colitis.The ingredients of MMB 750 are carefully researched to allow specific changes, both in the composition and/or activity in the gastrointestinal microflora that are beneficial to health and well-being.

Interact with the process of digestion and provide a assistive stimulus to the Gastrointestinal Hormones Gastrin, Cholecystokinin, Secretin, Ghrelin, Motilin

INTERNAL HEALTH BENEFITS:

• Activates macrophages, monocytes, antibodies , T-cells, B cells, and NK cells.

• Maintains healthy cell-mediated and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance.

• Regulates glucose metabolism at the cellular level; starving enemy cells that require excessive glucose.

• Improves and restores somatic inter-cellular communication, increasing detoxification process efficiency.

• A source of natural growth factors , endogenous peptides and 72 minerals.

• Lowers serum cholesterol, triglyceride, and balances unhealthy blood sugar levels.

• Supports digestive system activation.

• Supports insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism

• Facilitates nutrient absorption by increasing the length of the villi

• Inhibits the growth of harmful gut bacteria and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria.

• Neutralizes free radicals that could cause cancer and /or pre-mature aging.

To not start a new thread(see what I did there @Reno911 ) I am asking it here.

Do people have a lot of succes for gut health supplementing L-glutamine? If so, what dosage?
It has made improvements along with a solid probiotic on my gut health. Less bloating and indigestion issues after adding it. Usually 10 grams split in two 5 gram doses in my water and bcaa mix.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131