over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower-Side effect HRT additions

My generic TRT is 200 Test + 300EQ. I feel bloody fantastic with it and it allows me to maintain a fairly high level of both generic output (career) and performance based training simultaneously. Noticeable difference in recovery vs. 200 test solely.
Whenever I get done with competing in my life this will be my exact cycle likely. Nothing beats Test and EQ. I’ve done cruises of 300/300 and I have felt amazing at those numbers.

What do you guys like to throw in to better retain LBM without just increasing your Test/TRT dose?

Lately I have been trying to be more “healthy” with what I stay on for longer durations with and with that I’m trying to avoid higher-androgenic and hepatotoxic compounds.

There is literature that shows Ostarine is rather anabolic and promotes tendon/joint healing, GH is always good but expensive, EQ low side effects, peptides?

Micro doses of tren is bad for your liver/lipids, nandrolone is rough on the heart, winny murders joints/lipids, mast will make you go bald..
Of course nothing is perfect, but what is your go to beyond just increase your test dose?
What is your least-worst approach to bumping up anabolism with less to worry about?
I’m going to try throwing in Anavar (25-50mg and maybe also Mast (280-350mg) with my TRT dose every now and again. For maybe 6 week stints.

I decided I want water-free results from now on.

You can confirm sermorelin and lots of these peptides are overpriced junk if you draw baseline IGF-1 and then again after you run the peptides.

That analogy is complete non-sense because the goal of these peptides is to make your body produce more HGH (which they often suck at). Once that GH is theoretically produced, it will do the same thing exogenous HGH will do.

What you wrote makes sense. That is why I don't bother with Sermorelin. The TRT clinic pushes it though. And you are right, why dabble with an expensive product that doesn't work (or min at best) when you can get the real deal for less costs.

What you wrote makes sense. That is why I don't bother with Sermorelin. The TRT clinic pushes it though. And you are right, why dabble with an expensive product that doesn't work (or min at best) when you can get the real deal for less costs.

End of the day its a business.

You know they dont know what they are doing if there isnt any baseline and repeated IGF-1 test.

Placebo effect is often as powerful as real medication too. If i tell guys that some saline water is pharma HGH, probably at least half of them are "going to feel it"

My generic TRT is 200 Test + 300EQ. I feel bloody fantastic with it and it allows me to maintain a fairly high level of both generic output (career) and performance based training simultaneously. Noticeable difference in recovery vs. 200 test solely.
Same for me, I like 300/300 as a cruise.

Only problem is I like EQ in a blast also, so I will be year round on EQ lol.

I have been on TRT for well over a decade. Always around 200mg per week. Lipids are always good as long as I stay with this protocol. One time I added Primo at 400mg...then dropped to 200mg and it absolutely TANKED my estrogen and HDL. My estro had previously been right in the middle of normal range and the primo made it undetectable. My HDL dropped from mid 60's to low 20's. Stopped Primo and things went back to normal.

After biceps surgery the doc scripted me a blend of Test/Nandrolone which was 140mg test: 60 mg. nandrolone per week. This really helped with the joints and I gained my size back pretty quickly (much faster than projected). This had no negative impact on my lipids.

So IMO, your best TRT + would be low dose nandrolone.

Does your doctor prescribe the 140mg test + 60mg nandrolone year round?

I have been on and off HRT for 22 years now. (legal w script + hcg) I have added in primo, primo tabs, low dose Var, cardarine, etc.

Love all of them

My newest addition is semaglutide at .25mgs ed. I look phenomenal. I have some old school Epistane to add into that mix.

I'm on BP meds and have been for over a decade so I have to use caution with what I add. Even if I add something like proviron, i split my doses up during the day just to lower the effects on my BP. I am so sensitive that even a cup of coffee spikes me sky high.

I love DHT w HRT.

I’m going to try throwing in Anavar (25-50mg and maybe also Mast (280-350mg) with my TRT dose every now and again. For maybe 6 week stints.

I decided I want water-free results from now on.

No more trestolone with your TRT?

No more trestolone with your TRT?
I still might include it at 5mg per day. Any more than I have to really deal with jacked up heart rate and a bit more water retention than I'd like. I can deal with it for 1-2 months at a time but I don't find it to be worth it now.

Just want to play around with stuff and I never used anavar before. I want to see what it makes me look like.

not trying to be a smart ass but this isn’t 2014 anymore. GH is not expensive at all. Most random guys exploring the “anti-aging” craze will spend more on peptides than on good generic GH.
Truth. I can do 4iu for less than what I spent trying to get the most I could out of peptides.

OP the best you can do is try stuff and get blood test. I've been able to do a little GH (most of the time 3-4iu) more increases my RHR. Primo 420mg and test at 175mg a week slight libido drop but nothing on blood work. Higher primo is bad on my lipids. For 15ish weeks 10mg (70mg week) tren. NO issues yet, more than fixed the libido. I might try 5mg trest instead this winter.

To those that are using low doses of EQ. are you using Bold Cyp for more active drug?

To those that are using low doses of EQ. are you using Bold Cyp for more active drug?
I always use a longer acting drug..I don’t know if it’s correct or scientific or anything, but when running a low dose of anything I’m more concerned with saturation of the drug..and in my mind the longer esters do that.

Test e vs prop
Tren e vs tren a
Bold vs dhb

Just my thought process on it when running low dose..YMMV

I like GH, low dose tren (100mg a week), EQ (1cc a week).
What's the dose in that 1cc?

Just curious but do you use EQ and tren simultaneously during your cruises or just one at a time?

What's the dose in that 1cc?

Just curious but do you use EQ and tren simultaneously during your cruises or just one at a time?
I just say 1cc of EQ because it really doesn’t have a set mg/ml on the UGL side..but it’s usually 250 or 300..I usually break up the dose into 3 .33 injections though

OP the best you can do is try stuff and get blood test. I've been able to do a little GH (most of the time 3-4iu) more increases my RHR. Primo 420mg and test at 175mg a week slight libido drop but nothing on blood work. Higher primo is bad on my lipids. For 15ish weeks 10mg (70mg week) tren. NO issues yet, more than fixed the libido. I might try 5mg trest instead this winter.
Any more than 1iu of HGH increases my RHR, so that's the dose I use for "anti aging." I have an IGF1 level of 300 even without HGH so I wonder if that's part of it. Who knows.

Any more than 1iu of HGH increases my RHR, so that's the dose I use for "anti aging." I have an IGF1 level of 300 even without HGH so I wonder if that's part of it. Who knows.
I already take beta blockers for a genetic super fast heart rate..so, the higher the gh dose I just raise my beta blocker lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws