over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Human Grade gear quality

BigBoss

Newbies
Ok this might sound like a stupid question, but I can't figure out the reasoning behind some people posting comments like "nothing will give you better results than xyz pharmacy gear". I hear it all the time in threads like "what is your favorite brand of gear". Sure some UGL might be underdosed, but if you take enough, doesn't it have the same result in the end? I mean either the compound is there or it isn't right?

I mean we're not talking about smoking herb or debating what is a better quality wine. Maybe it's the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you know you have top quality shit? I don't understand how equal amounts of the same compound can have different results. Same goes for HGH.

Ok this might sound like a stupid question, but I can't figure out the reasoning behind some people posting comments like "nothing will give you better results than xyz pharmacy gear". I hear it all the time in threads like "what is your favorite brand of gear". Sure some UGL might be underdosed, but if you take enough, doesn't it have the same result in the end? I mean either the compound is there or it isn't right?

I mean we're not talking about smoking herb or debating what is a better quality wine. Maybe it's the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you know you have top quality shit? I don't understand how equal amounts of the same compound can have different results. Same goes for HGH.

its got nothing to do with the dose,

the word here QUALITY:lightbulb:

:cool:

Quality as in potency, or quality as in cleanliness / no pain? Is there such a thing as good quality testosterone and poor quality testosterone? I'm no chemist, but I would guess the compound is the same regardless where it's made?

the compound isnt what determines the quality of the product. hg gear is made sterile with strict quality control guidelines; usually measured correctly, sometimes overdosed;

ug gear may not have the same quality control for making the gear. there are plenty of good ug brands that are as good as hg for the most part, but it doesnt mean it necessarily meets the standards of real hg gear

Just cuz some 1 claims there shit is HG that dont meen it is.
HG, Hg quality, You see these terms thrown around alot.
and remember if you are going to fake something its just as easy to fake a well know pharma comp. stuff than some no name generic.

Last edited:

Well the ug test e i use at the moment seems every bit the same as any hg test I've ever used. To be fair though it's by far the best ug test I've used, most seems underdosed imo. This stuff i need an ai at 250 just like i do with hg test

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

whos ug

Well the ug test e i use at the moment seems every bit the same as any hg test I've ever used. To be fair though it's by far the best ug test I've used, most seems underdosed imo. This stuff i need an ai at 250 just like i do with hg test

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i prefer the ug stuff as well
last stuff i had that felt as potent was spartan labs
the current test i have has been a let down, ive had bloodwork done and had estro checked as well , waiting results

With underground you really have no idea whats in it. With HG they have standards - if it says 250mg test it is 250 of test !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear