over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humatrope

Copenhagen

Registered
Why is this stuff so expensive? 13iu of this stuff is not much less than 100iu of other stuff. Can you get away with taking less or something?

It's expensive because it's pharm grade hgh. You can get the generic blue tops much cheaper and use those as long as it's from a trusted source. I've used jin in the past and am currently on the blue tops. I would guess that the pharm grade hgh is more potent per iu than the generics and that would probably be the only difference. I've noticed the same sides from the blue tops as the jins. Hope this helps.

It's expensive because it's pharm grade hgh. You can get the generic blue tops much cheaper and use those as long as it's from a trusted source. I've used jin in the past and am currently on the blue tops. I would guess that the pharm grade hgh is more potent per iu than the generics and that would probably be the only difference. I've noticed the same sides from the blue tops as the jins. Hope this helps.
I've used the blu tops, getropin, jin, and hygetropin. Didnt notice any difference from one to the next, but they also were not anywhere near as expensive as humatrope.

I've used the blu tops, getropin, jin, and hygetropin. Didnt notice any difference from one to the next, but they also were not anywhere near as expensive as humatrope.

Well, you should use what works for you that's also gonna be affordable. I highly doubt humatrope is any better per iu than any of the other pharm grade hgh.

Its because Eli Lilly makes it and has the trademark on the name. Thats it. It's the same reason you pay more for Vicodin vs. hydrocodone. One is the brand name and the other is the generic.

As long as you have 191 aa HGH you shouldnt really feel a difference given the mgs per vial are the same.

The first gh I used was pharm grade and it worked better than any other Ive used. In my opinion, jin, blue and yellow tops can be a good choice but it varys on the supplier and batch. Some generics will give you nasty welts like you got shot with a bbgun. But some are very potent and welt free.
How old, how they were stored, availablity, and freshness all play into it too.
Either way gh is not a poormans drug.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner