over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humulin R rules

30 days once is opened (you don't need to keep it in refrigerator, room temp will be good too).

Thank you, I will put it on refrigerator because for me it's more secure :)

Ok so I've tried the whole Apple pie filling for this week (four times). I have previously using karboload for my stuff with using mike arnolds proto. So I switched to lower carbs before working out with 12iu 60mins before with a shake. Then continue with 35 carbs and 25 protein for intra with glutamine ,creatine, and bcaas added in. Then right after training I would eat 1/3 cup of pie filling with 50 gram protein.

I felt a surge of energy after eating the pie filling. Unlike with the karboload. But I felt much fuller on karboload. I also feel like I repaired better with mikes proto compared to the Apple pie filling. I freaking love apple pie filling though.

All in all I like miles proto. The best I've got great gains doing that way.

Ok so I've tried the whole Apple pie filling for this week (four times). I have previously using karboload for my stuff with using mike arnolds proto. So I switched to lower carbs before working out with 12iu 60mins before with a shake. Then continue with 35 carbs and 25 protein for intra with glutamine ,creatine, and bcaas added in. Then right after training I would eat 1/3 cup of pie filling with 50 gram protein.

I felt a surge of energy after eating the pie filling. Unlike with the karboload. But I felt much fuller on karboload. I also feel like I repaired better with mikes proto compared to the Apple pie filling. I freaking love apple pie filling though.

All in all I like miles proto. The best I've got great gains doing that way.

With Humulin or Humalog?

Humlin R. I have a lot so waiting to buy humalog. That's why the first shake is so early before the training session.

Now that I have been on insulin for 1.5 weeks, I have another question.

So everyone says to find the lowest amount of carbs you can handle on insulin.

I have found mine (60g), but am wondering if this is optimal?

Wouldn't you want to find the lowest amount of carbs you can take before getting fat?

I could understand why you would want to go as low on carbs as possible when dieting, but I am sure the lowest amount of carbs you can take on insulin isn't optimal.

Does this make sense?

Thanks

Now that I have been on insulin for 1.5 weeks, I have another question.

So everyone says to find the lowest amount of carbs you can handle on insulin.

I have found mine (60g), but am wondering if this is optimal?

Wouldn't you want to find the lowest amount of carbs you can take before getting fat?

I could understand why you would want to go as low on carbs as possible when dieting, but I am sure the lowest amount of carbs you can take on insulin isn't optimal.

Does this make sense?

Thanks

For me this make sense.. in fact your 60 grs of carb, need to shift out of hypoglycemia, but not to give a good amount of carbs without getting fat.. especially if you're really a giant :)

For me this make sense.. in fact your 60 grs of carb, need to shift out of hypoglycemia, but not to give a good amount of carbs without getting fat.. especially if you're really a giant :)

Just finished my first run of slin. THink I ran it 3.5 weeks.

10 IU 4-5x a week. Last week did 15-20 IU.

Gained 13 lbs. Gains leveled off last week so I stopped.

I wouldn't use weight gain leveling off as a reason to stop..

It will mess up your insulin sensitivity. I would run it 4-6 weeks than 4 weeks off (you can use 3x500 mg metformin with carb meals while off).

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I don't know if this is the appropriate thread, but how would you guys run metformin XR on off days? It says to take it at night, but should i take it the night before my off day or the night of my off day (which would essentially run it into the next day when i would be using slin again...). Don't know if this is this is the right thread to ask it in, but figured you guys might know...

I'm only using XR because I got a ton of free samples of it.

What I dont understand about farahs protocol, is that right after you inject humulin, you slam 12oz orange juice with bcaa,eaa,creatine,glutamine etc...
Then you eat your pie filling, hydrolyzed whey, and oats @30min...
3hrs after inject, have a protein/carb meal..

Why in the hell would you have a bunch of fructose carbs and bcaa/eaa/creatine/glutamine concoction 30min prior to the slin being active? Because it becomes "active" in minutes post-inj. You start to feel tired due to blood sugar changes after 15-30min post-inj, which is proof that it starts working quicky. Humulin-R just PEAKS at about 2hrs, so that is when you REALLY need to be strict with your protein/aminos, carbs, etc, so you don't go into a hypoglycemic state.Would it not make more sense at 20-25min? You want to do this as well

Also, what is the proper time frame to start a workout in regards to humulin administration?
45-60 min?

And lastly, anyone who knows...how much quicker will an IM humulin hit as opposed to sub-q? I honestly don't know, but considering subQ starts to change blood sugar levels in minutes, I see no reason to use IM

This is from Mike Arnold, spoon-fed to us all right here:

"30 minutes before workout
Inject 15 IU Humalog
60 grams Vitargo, Karbolyn (or similar).
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
4.5 grams GPLC.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.
2 grams vitamin C.
500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

Note: You should consume a regular meal within 3-4 hours of beginning this protocol. Also, I don't recomnmend doing it if it has been 5 or more hours since you heve last eaten, as your blood suagr will be pretty low when you start....so try to get in your last meal within 3 to no more than 4 hours before beginning the protocol.

Lastly, since you will be drinking your last shake either at the end of your workout or very close to it (unless you workout for many hours), there is no need to eat a whole food meal assoonas the workout is over. You can wait a good hour after consuming your fina shake before eating a post-workout meal, as your body will already be supplied with all the nutrients it needs to grow.

This program will work very well for you. Give it a shot. 15 IU is a good starting dose of insulin for a pre-wrkout protocol. The amount of carbs and protien provided is more than enough to use up 15 IU of Slin, but if it worries you, somply use 10 IU for your 1st time and then go up to 15 the next time. Your pumps will be through the fuckin' roof and you will quickly gain fullness, size and overall bodyweight. Bottom line: You will feel like you are using AAS for your first time all over again and will look much bigger within just 2 weeks. It will work better if you follow this protocol at least 5 times a week. Guys who train only 3 or 4 days a week don't notice quit as good of results because they're only using Slin 3-4 times per week."

^^^That is for humalog though, so for those using Humulin-R, the timing needs to be changed according to the longer half life of Humulin.

^^^That is for humalog though, so for those using Humulin-R, the timing needs to be changed according to the longer half life of Humulin.

I've always wondered...why do some people sip shakes intra-workout, and why does Mike's just have you take the shakes at a certain time (obviously when the slin is peaking). Is there any benefit to sipping during a workout, or is doing it like Mike's protocol fine? (or am I just splitting hairs here and both will give great results?)

New question :)

For you what's the right time to start using slin? I mean.. can a bodybuilder use slin on the first cycles, if he want become a monster? :)

Never mind.. that's my question: I looking for using humalog pre wo, when the wo finish, what do you think if I take it again before dinner (when the last peak is finished)?

Like this:

3.15 pm workout, (humalog taked 20 min before wo along with gh peptides (20 min before insulin);
4.45 pm workout finished, take my igf-1 lr3 with shakes
then
7 pm peptides gh
7.20 pm humalog
7.30 pm big dinner

And I was thinking to take humulin-r at the breakfast, or again humalog? my target is use insulin 30/40 iu/day

Sorry for my bad english..

Thanks buys :)

This is from Mike Arnold, spoon-fed to us all right here:

"30 minutes before workout
Inject 15 IU Humalog
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
4.5 grams GPLC.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.
2 grams vitamin C.
500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

Note: You should consume a regular meal within 3-4 hours of beginning this protocol. Also, I don't recomnmend doing it if it has been 5 or more hours since you heve last eaten, as your blood suagr will be pretty low when you start....so try to get in your last meal within 3 to no more than 4 hours before beginning the protocol.

Lastly, since you will be drinking your last shake either at the end of your workout or very close to it (unless you workout for many hours), there is no need to eat a whole food meal assoonas the workout is over. You can wait a good hour after consuming your fina shake before eating a post-workout meal, as your body will already be supplied with all the nutrients it needs to grow.

This program will work very well for you. Give it a shot. 15 IU is a good starting dose of insulin for a pre-wrkout protocol. The amount of carbs and protien provided is more than enough to use up 15 IU of Slin, but if it worries you, somply use 10 IU for your 1st time and then go up to 15 the next time. Your pumps will be through the fuckin' roof and you will quickly gain fullness, size and overall bodyweight. Bottom line: You will feel like you are using AAS for your first time all over again and will look much bigger within just 2 weeks. It will work better if you follow this protocol at least 5 times a week. Guys who train only 3 or 4 days a week don't notice quit as good of results because they're only using Slin 3-4 times per week."

Hmmmmm, great reads...Question is, my training times are as and when on each given day due to work schedules etc....Soooo is it this method for best results, or perhaps Chads' thats been mentioned, ie 2days/week 3 times/day???
Are they as good as each other?? Horses for courses as they say...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131