Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
muscleshop
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise1
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
roids-210x65-48kb-1
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I finally got one!!!!

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
2,530
So I finally got my Pit..Took the Wifey to see some pups and she couldnt refuse...He has really cool green eyes and was the biggest of the litter, huge paws...He just turned 8 weeks....I think we are gonna name him Frisco, not sure though..Any suggestions..
 
Last edited:

SZona

Member
Featured Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 8, 2004
Messages
384
Awesome! Congrats! I like his coloring.

SZ
 

Rob Roy

Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
1,470
He is cool lookin. I've had two pits in the past. Great dogs, but talk about high maintanance! They need crazy amounts of attention or they'll tear your place to shreds. By the way, how many dogs do you have. I think you should name him "I got more dogs than the pound".
 

HELLA SWOLE

Member
Registered
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
654
Rob Roy said:
He is cool lookin. I've had two pits in the past. Great dogs, but talk about high maintanance! They need crazy amounts of attention or they'll tear your place to shreds. By the way, how many dogs do you have. I think you should name him "I got more dogs than the pound".

Man, you ain't lyin' Mine hasnt done any major damage to my place, but man she CRAVES attention soooo much. Most affectionate dogs ever,loyal, and love their owners. Make sure you socialize him with other dogs as well.
 

BrooklynBB

Active member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
1,093
Dogs

Man I LOVE dogs... yours is very cute. :) I say name it SPOCK. :)
 

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
10,252
GREAT DOG!

wow big pup bro! mine is about 15 weeks and yours is a hoss! LOL mine is going to be pretty tall and is built like toney freeman...LOL he's got great muscle density and definition already! yours is a red nose? mine is a blue.. he's all white with a couple of blue patches here and there.. and blue eyes.. my kids love him to death. Pits are great pets bro, its all about how you raise them... SOCIALIZE HIM!
 

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
2,530
Thanks guys...I am definetly gonna socialize him a lot..we always take our dogs peoples houses or out with us places, so he will get plenty of exposureto kids and other dogs and so on...He is really really playful, I look forward to seeing him grow..

RR- Nah man we only have 2 dogs now...We gave the black Lab mix to my Mother inlaw since one of her dogs died and my Boxer went missing on 4th of July:( ...So just 2 and 2 is ALL, no more dogs.........:D ...Oh and look whos talking, do you run a corgi rescue or something??????????:D
 

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
2,530
b-boy said:
wow big pup bro! mine is about 15 weeks and yours is a hoss! LOL mine is going to be pretty tall and is built like toney freeman...LOL he's got great muscle density and definition already! yours is a red nose? mine is a blue.. he's all white with a couple of blue patches here and there.. and blue eyes.. my kids love him to death. Pits are great pets bro, its all about how you raise them... SOCIALIZE HIM!

Thanks man...Is your pits ears cropped or do you just leave them...I havent decided whether or not to do mines yet..I almost got an all blue one but I liked the green eyes on mine...You feed yours anything special to get those muscles..I used this dog food called "Innova" for my boxer I had and He had some good muscle definition and size...that food is damn expensive though, I am gonna try to feed this guy same thing once he gets a lil older..
 

bulldog21

Featured Member/Kilo Klub Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
2,158
Awsome dog Hutch! He looks like he is going to be a monster! And a good companion for your kids, sorry to hear about your boxer man...
 

RazorCuts

New member
Registered
Joined
Oct 20, 2005
Messages
816
HUTCH said:
Thanks man...Is your pits ears cropped or do you just leave them...I havent decided whether or not to do mines yet..I almost got an all blue one but I liked the green eyes on mine...You feed yours anything special to get those muscles..I used this dog food called "Innova" for my boxer I had and He had some good muscle definition and size...that food is damn expensive though, I am gonna try to feed this guy same thing once he gets a lil older..

Hutch try the food Canidae all life stages. Its just as good as Innova but much cheaper. I think its 30 bucks for 40lbs. If you want a food that can bulk up a dog when an adult you can use Diamond Adult Premium. 26% Pro 18% fat. 50lbs for 25 bucks. Best food for the money and keeps weight on the best.
 

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
2,530
RazorCuts said:
Hutch try the food Canidae all life stages. Its just as good as Innova but much cheaper. I think its 30 bucks for 40lbs. If you want a food that can bulk up a dog when an adult you can use Diamond Adult Premium. 26% Pro 18% fat. 50lbs for 25 bucks. Best food for the money and keeps weight on the best.

Great Info, Thanks alot...
 

Armageddon

New member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2002
Messages
2,316
I fed my pit Innova for the longest time. Then switched to the Innova "EVO" the high protein food. No good she had all kinds of skin allergies to it. She scratched until she bled and had bumps everywhere. Now she's on California NAtural for right now. If you go to Pitbullforums.com they will tell you more info. But they will also say Innova sucks. They say the best brand out is TimberWolf. But it's around $50 something a bag. There's also the BARF method. "Bones and Raw Food" it's not a bad idea. Mine eats LOTS of eggs, steak, sirloin, yogurt. She'll eat about anything. Loves steak and swt. potatos
 

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
2,530
I will have to get on that forum...I was using Innova Evo also and its funny cuz my boxer had skin reactions also, I never thought it was from the food though but I came home a few times and he was broke out in hives...Never thought it was was the food til you mentioned that..Once my pit gets older I will give him some protein shakes and beef and so on..that raw food gets expensive but I here that its the best as far as health wise...Thanks for the info man..Maybe I'll give Timberwolf a try if I hit the lottery...
 

haze324

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
642
^ +1

check out pitbullforum.com that site is full of great advice and info. All the foods you guys have listed are all top of the line foods. The best food for my guys was Natures Variety. (and I add some cottage cheese sometimes an egg white)

Don't crop the ears man....here's a pic of my two when they were puppies. The ears just make them look fun.

..and yes by far the most affectionate dogs out there.

Picture025.jpg
 

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
2,530
haze324 said:
^ +1

check out pitbullforum.com that site is full of great advice and info. All the foods you guys have listed are all top of the line foods. The best food for my guys was Natures Variety. (and I add some cottage cheese sometimes an egg white)

Don't crop the ears man....here's a pic of my two when they were puppies. The ears just make them look fun.

..and yes by far the most affectionate dogs out there.

Picture025.jpg

Nice dog Haze...Looks like you take great care of him...Im gonna go check out that forum right now..
 

flexmaster

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
1,855
hutch

awesome bro...i have a 3 year old pit...he's a blue nose like b-boy's. they are GREAT GREAT dogs! here's a pick of mine :D
 

Attachments

  • tank 10-23-05.jpg
    tank 10-23-05.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 217
  • tank10-23-05.jpg
    tank10-23-05.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 201

RazorCuts

New member
Registered
Joined
Oct 20, 2005
Messages
816
Armageddon said:
I fed my pit Innova for the longest time. Then switched to the Innova "EVO" the high protein food. No good she had all kinds of skin allergies to it. She scratched until she bled and had bumps everywhere. Now she's on California NAtural for right now. If you go to Pitbullforums.com they will tell you more info. But they will also say Innova sucks. They say the best brand out is TimberWolf. But it's around $50 something a bag. There's also the BARF method. "Bones and Raw Food" it's not a bad idea. Mine eats LOTS of eggs, steak, sirloin, yogurt. She'll eat about anything. Loves steak and swt. potatos

A lot of these foods have several protein sources these days so its hard to pin point what they are allergic to. Most are allergic to wheat and corn but the good foods do not contain them so more than likely its the protein source. If you can get one with one source so you can pin point the problem. If they do then you may have to go to a lamb/rice base or a fish/potatoe food.
 

KING SNAKE

New member
Newbies
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
30
HUTCH said:
So I finally got my Pit..Took the Wifey to see some pups and she couldnt refuse...He has really cool green eyes and was the biggest of the litter, huge paws...He just turned 8 weeks....I think we are gonna name him Frisco, not sure though..Any suggestions..
Bad ass Dog Hutch!

Makes me want to get another Dog now.
 

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
10,252
flexmaster said:
awesome bro...i have a 3 year old pit...he's a blue nose like b-boy's. they are GREAT GREAT dogs! here's a pick of mine :D
dayuuuuuummmmm flexmaster thats a hella nice dog bro, look at the head on that beast.. reminds me of my old dog that i got from grapevine kennels in california! hutch i feed my put natural choice by nutro, right now, when he's older i will switch him to diamond! and when it comes to cropping the ears it depends on what the dogs head and ears look like, my current put i will not crop his ears, he has nice perky ears as is. i have had dogs with and without cropped ears.
 

Staff online

  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
530,281,385
Threads
129,964
Messages
2,589,800
Members
158,073
Latest member
Supay666
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner
Prowrist straps store banner
coach
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
AQ3 email Banner
pomps
rawhormone
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
thc
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
Top