advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I got off the plane from Jr. Nationals and went hiking for a week.

Great pics JT. That last pic of the young Deer - Bambi is cute!
I am more of a country boy than a city boy. Love the outdoors and camping, Hiking! When I look at nature, how great thou art! :)

Yep, traditional home of the Blackfeet.

Awesome pics! I always thought it was so exciting to see the goats and rams roaming around the mountains. :D

Where did you go hiking? Looks like Glacier??

I always tease Meredith and tell her that she gets cold too easily and would have hated living back in the days of the buffalo. I get punched a lot, as you know.

Plant- Indian Paintbrush. I think it's a pretty one.

Attachments

• DSC09716.JPG
    DSC09716.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 218
Yes!

Great pics JT. That last pic of the young Deer - Bambi is cute!
I am more of a country boy than a city boy. Love the outdoors and camping, Hiking! When I look at nature, how great thou art! :)

I hear you, BigChef! Humbling isn't it?

Hey, here is a picture of Bambi's mom. She was acting funny. Not anxious to get away from me, you know? So, given the time of year, I figured maybe a little one was around.

I am curious bastard and searched around until I found Bambi. I didn't want to get the shit kicked out of me, so I didn't hang around long.

Attachments

• DSC09760.JPG
    DSC09760.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 213
They are fortunate to have you...

JT- as I shared with you guys I spent 3 summers doing missionary work with the Choctaw Indians in Oklahoma at a local Seminary there (the Choctaw were the VERY FIRST "code-talkers" for the US Army).

In my research, one sociologist called Native American teen-agers "the most devastated teen population in the US"... they are very fortunate to have a man of character, love and faith as a role model for them. I'm thankful for that.

Wow JT!!! Now that is some cool stuff man!!! Good for you!!!:)

I have to ask though...What type of .357 ya carry out there...Also, any preferred ammo? Pm me if ya want man lol.

Thanks, Scott.

JT- as I shared with you guys I spent 3 summers doing missionary work with the Choctaw Indians in Oklahoma at a local Seminary there (the Choctaw were the VERY FIRST "code-talkers" for the US Army).

In my research, one sociologist called Native American teen-agers "the most devastated teen population in the US"... they are very fortunate to have a man of character, love and faith as a role model for them. I'm thankful for that.

The taller kid lost both parents in a car crash when he was a freshman. I cried when that happened to him. He's a great kid. Most of the time I don't feel like I do much, so it's nice to hear that you think I am making a difference.

Smith and Wesson.

Wow JT!!! Now that is some cool stuff man!!! Good for you!!!:)

I have to ask though...What type of .357 ya carry out there...Also, any preferred ammo? Pm me if ya want man lol.

6 inch barrel, stainless. Bullets, Jacketed hollowpoints. Just in case the bear spray doesn't work. lol.

Got a picture of this fox before he took off. The little sucker was FAST!

Attachments

• DSC09755.JPG
    DSC09755.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 206
6 inch barrel, stainless. Bullets, Jacketed hollowpoints. Just in case the bear spray doesn't work. lol.

Got a picture of this fox before he took off. The little sucker was FAST!

Gotchya!

Keep the beautiful pics. comming if you can. I love it all!!:)

Great pics as always JT. Bear spray huh! If you would stop trying to mark your territory all the time the bears would not be so pissed off at you!! I'm surprised that a big female grizzly has not mistaken you for her mate!! LOL. Oh I know why........the grizzly with the BIIIG HAIR scares them all off! HAhahHAHAHAHA. Boy, gonna get some mileage out of this one! Good thing I live in a land far FAR away.....I would be fox bait by now!! :eek:

JT, come out my way and hike the appalachain trail with me. We can hike..ohh..a few thousand miles if you want :p Just hope you pack more than trail mix and a protein shake lol.

The taller kid lost both parents in a car crash when he was a freshman. I cried when that happened to him. He's a great kid. Most of the time I don't feel like I do much, so it's nice to hear that you think I am making a difference.
Hey DAVE, do not kid yourself here man. YOU are making a huge difference in the lives of these young ones. They need a role model to look up to. You provide the perfect one. You care, they know it and it matters big time. These kids would be in a world of hurt without you Dave, you better believe that!! Great job!:)

Check this out.

Great pics as always JT. Bear spray huh! If you would stop trying to mark your territory all the time the bears would not be so pissed off at you!! I'm surprised that a big female grizzly has not mistaken you for her mate!! LOL. Oh I know why........the grizzly with the BIIIG HAIR scares them all off! HAhahHAHAHAHA. Boy, gonna get some mileage out of this one! Good thing I live in a land far FAR away.....I would be fox bait by now!! :eek:

This is that area where the kids were swimming, but from down stream, looking back.

See why I was nervous? :eek:

Attachments

• DSC09656.JPG
    DSC09656.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 189
We could eat these!

JT, come out my way and hike the appalachain trail with me. We can hike..ohh..a few thousand miles if you want :p Just hope you pack more than trail mix and a protein shake lol.

VliftVt- Man, I'd like to check that country out some time. I used to teach all about the Civil War and I wanted to see the places were Stone Wall Jackson and my Confederates fought for states rights!

Attachments

• DSC09653.JPG
    DSC09653.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 197
VliftVt- Man, I'd like to check that country out some time. I used to teach all about the Civil War and I wanted to see the places were Stone Wall Jackson and my Confederates fought for states rights!

That squirrel looks full of muscle, lean, and full, just needs to shave;);) :DAll this by just eating acorns, the acorn diet is the new thing:D

No seriously, that is nature at its finest, you always have the best scenic pics, thanks again JT for allowing us to come into your world.

This is that area where the kids were swimming, but from down stream, looking back.

See why I was nervous? :eek:
:eek::eek:Holy shit!! I would be afraid of getting caught in the current, being swept downstream and then plucked from the water by some great big Grizzly like a salmon!! HAHAHAHAHA

Truely awesome. Great shots Dave, keep em coming. Oh and BTW any more stories about some of these kids and your adventures with them? WOuld love to hear some more.

Its always nice when you share your pics. Thanks.

these pictures are soooo much better than naked pics of hernon.

Thanks for this thread JT. You have fortified my soul...
Great photos and even better; you spending time with those kids.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws