advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need help!!! Possible infection at injection site !!!

Listen to Xenorikki! It has happened to me a few times. Ice the area to get the swelling down. Then wrap your shoulder w a heating pad. Do it every night and don't work upper body for a week. ( until it is healed) Every time it happens to me over the yrs., it took about a week or so. The ba irritated the muscle and caused it to swell up and sometimes become stiff. You'll be fine bro!

Ice is an option for sure, but if the infection is caused by the product itself, seeing a doc is the best option. So many complications can arise in case an infection is not treated the right way. It is crucial to do things in time.

At the same time, preventing is way easier than treating. Just do your homework and check your source before shopping.

Just sounds like a standard "bad" injection, to me. Enanthate cripples me, so I can't tolerate the ester. Sounds like you've got experience with it, though. I would wait it out for a few days. When the oil dissipates after a couple of days, it will feel better. Was this the first shot from the vial or have you used it, before? I always inject right after a workout...usually in the body part that I worked. When the pump goes away, it carries the oil with it. Giving a shot into a "flat" muscle just isn't a viable option for me, anymore. Almost always causes a knot, soreness, and/or a bruise.

Ibuprofen should give you a lot of improvement in the first day, take 600mg 3 times a day. If not, then see the doc ASAP infection is nothing to delay or take lightly. I spent 4 days in the hospital once, 3" deep cut in my ass, quart of infection drained, no joke, tested pos for MERSA !!! Took me like 6 months to get ride of that shit, kept popping back up.

basically bro unless it was from a reputable source i might say it could be just a bad injection or to much ba,but since u have been told your source has complaints about dirty gear and fake gear,it should be very easy for you to make the right call and go see a doctor . go get antibiotics

basically bro unless it was from a reputable source i might say it could be just a bad injection or to much ba,but since u have been told your source has complaints about dirty gear and fake gear,it should be very easy for you to make the right call and go see a doctor . go get antibiotics

Vermodje has not a good reputation, on the contrary, bro. Bad fake gear. A medical help is required imo.

Just sounds like a standard "bad" injection, to me. Enanthate cripples me, so I can't tolerate the ester. Sounds like you've got experience with it, though. I would wait it out for a few days. When the oil dissipates after a couple of days, it will feel better. Was this the first shot from the vial or have you used it, before? I always inject right after a workout...usually in the body part that I worked. When the pump goes away, it carries the oil with it. Giving a shot into a "flat" muscle just isn't a viable option for me, anymore. Almost always causes a knot, soreness, and/or a bruise.

You are right, when the pump goes away, helps taking the oil in the body. But it seems in this case that Progear issue is a different one, it is not the first cycle as I see. I's rather blame it on the gear itself. I have searched over the Internet and see that Vermodje is selling fake products, way to many ppl are talking negatively about it.

Regarding Vermodje products, the Romanian National Anti Dopping Agency came with this press release:

Recently, on European Union teritory appeared several veterinary products from anabolic androgenic steroids, produced by VERMODJE SRL from Moldova Republic.
Such products have entered in markets like Russia, Ukraine, Poland and Spain.
Please take note that the products content and quality, may cause serious harm to the health of athletes.

The Romanian version of the press release can be found here:
**broken link removed**

Listen, if it doesn't get better in a day...two at the most, go to the doctor and get some antibiotics! It's not worth the risk!! Talk to your "sponsor" since it's the first time you've used them and see if they use EO (Ethyl Oleate) There are a lot of people that have an allergic reaction to EO!!

whilst not aware of your personal circumstances, or if there is any reason why you "can't", but go see doctor and get injection site checked. i have friends that site injected and almost lost limbs through infections.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear