over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st infection from pinning

sean1970ss

Registered
Newbies
Got my first infection from pining in my right glute. Over 20 years never had it happen. Went to the DR gave me antibiotics and drained it. Was this brown liquid no blood or smelled. Always clean, prep, sterile never reuse a needle. Darn thing is swollen and tender and sore.

Knock on wood, I’ve never had an abscess like that from an injection. Don’t ever want one either!!!!!

Sucks it was on your ass cheek… Hard to come up with a good excuse to tell the doc. Guess you could’ve said you tripped/slipped and fell onto an exposed nail doing some renovation work at the house.

Cage

So maybe you have a dirty ass or or bad gear, or a combination of both. BUT I doubt it. It can happen more easily than you think.

Personally, as a registered nurse who worked trauma for 8 years(psych now)...I've seen MANY an abcess, caused by a variety of reasons. You can relax if you think it's your gear...I mean...it could be. But I doubt, your gear is bad or that you should toss it, per se...let me explain.

Even a perfectly sterile site, technique, procedure, injection, etc., can do/cause what happened with you.

The human body is very resilient to infection. You may have hypothetically speaking, been injecting bad gear the entire time you used it. It depositing in a very vascular area allows it to dissipate quickly enough for no inoculation to ever occur.. any that does or did, gets wiped out by our immune system quickly...luckily.

Moral of the story, don't take this for granted. Try to be as clean as possible, obviously. But understand, it could happen with perfectly sterile site. Sorry if you had to have it drained by a one Dr. Stepaniak in Houston, TX. He gets very aggressive with the forceps when breaking up the innoculation...he made a 320lb defensive lineman for the Texans cry like a little baby girl.

Knock on wood, I’ve never had an abscess like that from an injection. Don’t ever want one either!!!!!

Sucks it was on your ass cheek… Hard to come up with a good excuse to tell the doc. Guess you could’ve said you tripped/slipped and fell onto an exposed nail doing some renovation work at the house.

Cage
No excuse required honestly....because it doesn't matter. It's all treated the same.

Cage
No excuse required honestly....because it doesn't matter. It's all treated the same. And, amongst staff, including the sexy ass nurse assisting in the procedure, the reasoning for the pt in room 6 with the huge abcess is reduced to the lowest denominator..."dirty ass".

As for confessing the true reason... I wouldn't it documented as such in my medical record. Some things you definitely need to tell the MD. This is not one of them.

I was honest with him. Very down to earth. It does hurt very swollen big ol softball. I have had some issues with the current gear as the solvent base is high. I am going to throw it all out because I noticed pip with all from the same vendor and swelling. Guess it can happen to anyone. Good video with Dave Palumbo on. Never experienced anything like this looks like I got a BBL lol.

I was honest with him. Very down to earth. It does hurt very swollen big ol softball. I have had some issues with the current gear as the solvent base is high. I am going to throw it all out because I noticed pip with all from the same vendor and swelling. Guess it can happen to anyone. Good video with Dave Palumbo on. Never experienced anything like this looks like I got a BBL lol.
Suit yourself...look to the bottom of my signature for a great place to re-up....

No excuse required honestly....because it doesn't matter. It's all treated the same.
Yea if you drain it yourself and it doesn’t work right away go to doc and be 100% honest, odds are they know anyway but they can’t call the law in that situation and you’re records are HIPPA sealed.

I've had a similar reaction to Mig840 based gear and it felt was like an infection as well but not really. It went away on its own 5 days later.

Allergic reactions can mimic an infection but if in doubt still a good idea to go to the doc. Also I pitched all the gear with Mig840 out...too much risk continuing it.

I've had a similar reaction to Mig840 based gear and it felt was like an infection as well but not really. It went away on its own 5 days later.

Allergic reactions can mimic an infection but if in doubt still a good idea to go to the doc. Also I pitched all the gear with Mig840 out...too much risk continuing it.
I have the same issue with grapeseed oil , swells up , gets hot likeand abcess but after a frew days it clears

No excuse required honestly....because it doesn't matter. It's all treated the same. And, amongst staff, including the sexy ass nurse assisting in the procedure, the reasoning for the pt in room 6 with the huge abcess is reduced to the lowest denominator..."dirty ass".

As for confessing the true reason... I wouldn't it documented as such in my medical record. Some things you definitely need to tell the MD. This is not one of them.
That’s why I mentioned falling on a nail during some home renovations… Don’t want steroid usage on your medical records for a multitude of reasons.

Cage

Was it from bad gear or just lazy with sterile technique??
Doc told me it could be a variety of things. I cannot say it was my gear although I noticed pip with it lately and would get knots. I always clean well and never reuse draw needles as well. Hurts like hell in certain areas but I can press on it and it does not. Med wise clindamycin and cephalexin. And motrin.

Bacteria can enter the body from many reasons. Biting ones lip/tongue, getting a splinter, cut etc. And the bacteria can float around till it gets deposited somewhere. At least that is what i have had 2 surgeons tell me.

Doc told me it could be a variety of things. I cannot say it was my gear although I noticed pip with it lately and would get knots. I always clean well and never reuse draw needles as well. Hurts like hell in certain areas but I can press on it and it does not. Med wise clindamycin and cephalexin. And motrin.
Decreased Blood flow from local inflammation could be enough "slow-down" in circulation allowing time for bacteria to inoculate in the region.

I had my first one too last April. Treated it with antibiotics from a fish antibiotics place that I always keep on hand and drained it myself. Nasty stuff, pulled close to 8cc out of it. Probably not the smartest way and definitely not recommended to do it but it healed fine.

Attachments

• IMG_6500.jpeg
    IMG_6500.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 27
What makes you think it was infected? When you go to the ER with a lump they almost always cut that shit open and leave you with a nasty scar. I guess you could test for bacteria?
I've had all kinds of lumps. One time I aspirated around 30ml of white goo out of my quad because my leg wouldn't bend it was so swollen and inflamed. Rarely even with fever and redness and even then my body was able to deal with them on their own. Without antibiotics.

I had a winny one get bad a day before a show water based plus low bc/immune and prolly tan. 23 ccs pulled out put myself on bactrim.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws