advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To much oil causing upper respiratory infection?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A guy that use to train with years ago reached out to ask if id ever heard of anyone getting upper respiratory infection or pneumonia from injecting to much oil??

Hes preparing for nationals and his coach has had him switch from long esters to all fast esters so now hes injecting 4cc a day (100mg Test prop , mast prop , tren ace and DHB) every day.

Hes been on this for almost two weeks and has since started getting bad upper respiratory issues. Been the dr and they said its upper respiratory infection that could turn into pneumonia. He doesn't have any other issues like sinuses dripping into chest , allergies or anything like that and has been taking clen for the last 8 weeks at the same dose. Apparently the only thing hes changed is the increased volume of oil hes injecting and is thinking that its getting enough into his blood that its depositing into his lungs.

Has anyone ever experienced anylike this when shooting a ton of gear.??

I don't use all that much oil but I've noticed I get upper respiratory infections and colds while on cycle. Wonder why as I never really get too many colds a year.

Can't seem to find an explanation for that.

A guy that use to train with years ago reached out to ask if id ever heard of anyone getting upper respiratory infection or pneumonia from injecting to much oil??

Hes preparing for nationals and his coach has had him switch from long esters to all fast esters so now hes injecting 4cc a day (100mg Test prop , mast prop , tren ace and DHB) every day.

Hes been on this for almost two weeks and has since started getting bad upper respiratory issues. Been the dr and they said its upper respiratory infection that could turn into pneumonia. He doesn't have any other issues like sinuses dripping into chest , allergies or anything like that and has been taking clen for the last 8 weeks at the same dose. Apparently the only thing hes changed is the increased volume of oil hes injecting and is thinking that its getting enough into his blood that its depositing into his lungs.

Iv used thst much gear quite a few times and never had any issues like that. I’d be more likely to say that it’s because his immune system is failing because gear in general will savage your immune system in general. Often pretty badly.

Likely the 700mg of tren weekly not the oil. The DHB can also drastically increase CRP and drive down the immune system as well. I don’t think I could function on that cycle.

I can tell with you with certainty there’s nothing about the oil or compounds that would do that……

My bet would be on the clen. Constant bronchodilation and drying out over that long of a period especially now with all the pollen and shit in the air

I also agree the oil wont cause upper respiratory infection. However, steroids do suppress the immune system and if you are on a blast for a long time, chances are you are more susceptible to these type of infections.
Your friend should consider getting on antibiotics and lowering his dosage on PEDs until he clears everything up.

In my younger days, I blasted a lot, I also drank a lot, both hurt my immune system. I was sick more often in my 20s than I have been during any other stretch in my life including the same upper respiratory infections and I got pneumonia 3X.

Starving the body and stressing it out from being depleted is more likely the reason for a lowered immune system i would think.

Thats not THAT much oil. More likely his immune system is just taking a hit from hard training and a beat down body.
Nothing to do with the oil at all. It's prep, so he's most likely very beat up.

Over the past month, there have been a lot of people catching respiratory infections. My bet is that he caught something.

Likely the 700mg of tren weekly not the oil. The DHB can also drastically increase CRP and drive down the immune system as well. I don’t think I could function on that cycle.
This was my thinking too plus I’m betting he’s sweating and shivering all night which makes getting sick much easier. Nationals is not the time to make a new drastic change anyway.

This was my thinking too plus I’m betting he’s sweating and shivering all night which makes getting sick much easier. Nationals is not the time to make a new drastic change anyway.
Agreed. My rule is you can use one- Tren or DHB, but both is just asking for trouble health wise. Just my experience.

Could he have injected into a vein by mistake? He also could have just picked up a virus.

I was injecting 65ccs eod back in the day, between AAS and Syntherol. It didn’t cause any upper respiratory issues.

Im gonna have to try some dhb. Ive been sitting on some for years 🤔

Fuck fever much?

@Gunsmith ....just a thought. Does the individual use a CPAP?
Possible not disinfect/clean out the CPAP hoses, mask, not changing out water,etc.
Just a suggestion to look into.

MS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner