over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st infection from pinning

I had a winny one get bad a day before a show water based plus low bc/immune and prolly tan. 23 ccs pulled out put myself on bactrim.
Ouch man, that sounds worse than Hevi's situation. Anything water based is asking for trouble. My situation was an allergic reaction which might easily be conflated with infection.

Ouch man, that sounds worse than Hevi's situation. Anything water based is asking for trouble. My situation was an allergic reaction which might easily be conflated with infection.
Yea that was 2003 and I never take winny without a dash of test. At the time it was no biggie I was worried about show, my wife was an RN so she watched me draw the infection out with my teeth on the plunger, stubborn, it was pink and foamy no stink and I competed next day, now it seems crazy but I’m gkad I didn’t let a doc Lance me but I know I might could’ve used oral antibiotics but my left bicep was inches bigger and not in a good way.

I've gotten an infection twice during my years.

1 I drained out myself. Gear from South of the border back in the old Mex days.

2nd time I was a little older but no more wiser LOL! Using someone's homebrew
in Ecuador when I already knew the way he was getting his raws into country
wasn't sterile and neither was he overly HAHA! Went to the ER for that one.

Neither of which were a fun experience LOL!

AB

Not every swelling is an infection. Sterile abscesses are probably more common than true infections. Tissue irritation or allergic reaction to the formulation will cause edema and red and white blood cell migration to the area.

The "Ass Juice" I pulled out. Brown liquid color.
Brown is really odd I’ve seen white, red, and mostly pink, never seen brown fluid come out of a living body before

I always have antibiotics on hand.. luckily I've never had a abscess..

I always have antibiotics on hand.. luckily I've never had a abscess..
Same. I have a batch of Cephalexin just in case though I won't hesitate to seek real medical if needed or concerned.

This and bad reactions in general are also reasons I don't like experimenting. No high mg concentration gear, bb/ba at standard levels regardless of compound, cotton/grape/safflower/MCT. I've done enough to know what works and blowing up a blast/cycle is simply not worth it to me. Been there, done that, I own it but don't want that road again.

Another rule I have is to always keep pharma ancilliaries on hand. Nolva, Aromasin, prami etc. Not a regular user of many (never touched Nolva and prami hasn't been used in 6 or more years) but if there's an acute need it's there and I don't want to fuck around.

Same. I have a batch of Cephalexin just in case though I won't hesitate to seek real medical if needed or concerned.

This and bad reactions in general are also reasons I don't like experimenting. No high mg concentration gear, bb/ba at standard levels regardless of compound, cotton/grape/safflower/MCT. I've done enough to know what works and blowing up a blast/cycle is simply not worth it to me. Been there, done that, I own it but don't want that road again.

Another rule I have is to always keep pharma ancilliaries on hand. Nolva, Aromasin, prami etc. Not a regular user of many (never touched Nolva and prami hasn't been used in 6 or more years) but if there's an acute need it's there and I don't want to fuck around.
You use adex ever? Cotton seed oil US pharma is some of the worst stuff I’ve ever used, it’s the only steroid that’s fucked my skin up.

You use adex ever? Cotton seed oil US pharma is some of the worst stuff I’ve ever used, it’s the only steroid that’s fucked my skin up.
I now prefer anything in MCT rather than GSO and I stay away from EO and Mig840 based gear due to the nasty reactions I got from those. MCT never gave me any skin issues and it is almost like water. NEver tried guac based stuff but I been hearing the stuff stinks!

I now prefer anything in MCT rather than GSO and I stay away from EO and Mig840 based gear due to the nasty reactions I got from those. MCT never gave me any skin issues and it is almost like water. NEver tried guac based stuff but I been hearing the stuff stinks!
I had a girlfriend that always questioned what the smell was every time she was around me and I’d taken test or tren base made with guac. Not even in the same house, I’d pick her up to go work out and she could immediately tell. She didn’t know much of what I did and I even started washing hands and injection spot after just to see. Didn’t do a damn thing. Apparently it was coming out of my lungs.

Man I always keep some doxycycline and amoxicillin on hand just in case of this but I never had to drain anything. Hopefully won't have to!

I love MCTs and never inj guac but it’s good for high temp cooking and edibles (where legal 😉) and it does have a smell so shooting it in you would likely taste bad

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131