over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I was called out on my use yesterday.

If you are a younger guy, just blame it on filling out. If he "knows" what he's looking for then he should have no reason to ask.

Based on my experience it's one of those unspoken "known truths". Just because you know/suspect someone of using AAS keep it to yourself. Time will tell and give you the real answer if you watch someone over a given period of time. Anything else will just create an awkward situation and potentially get someone in trouble.

Just tell the dude, a double dose of Jesus during the week, eat your vegetables and drink your protein. The rest is just hard training hahaha.

-Huge

You guys need to have a little fun with it man. Tell them what I say "yeah bro I'm running 1000mg of deca and 600mg of tren, it's awesome you should try it it's a great stack" and walk away.

Has anyone else heard the term "Roid Shoulders?" That entertained me.

Fuck stupid people. He is probably the same guy that comments to chicks about how you "use" to shit on you and make himself look better. Why the fuck does he care...Fuck him...tell him to get off your dick.

Fuck stupid people. He is probably the same guy that comments to chicks about how you "use" to shit on you and make himself look better. Why the fuck does he care...Fuck him...tell him to get off your dick.

LOL wow :rolleyes:

No offence bro but you created this situation yourself..if ur not versed enough to come up with some credible BS answer, maybe you shouldn't be playing with gear ...you must have played with all the over the counter garbage, workout gimmicks and heard all the myths before you hooked up and you had no answer to leave this guy spinning and running to the supplement store..good thing he didn't ask you a tuff question..

No offence bro but you created this situation yourself..if ur not versed enough to come up with some credible BS answer, maybe you shouldn't be playing with gear ...you must have played with all the over the counter garbage, workout gimmicks and heard all the myths before you hooked up and you had no answer to leave this guy spinning and running to the supplement store..good thing he didn't ask you a tuff question..

lol

I have had to use this many times. But i just say that i dont know him and dont feel comfortable about talking about something like this. And when people ask if i am on i just say, "If i say yes you think im a criminal and if i say no you think i am lying so i cant win by answering your question.".. It usually leaves them confused as what to say next.

I should also try that one... sounds smart to let them confused

first off, diet is everything. most people (who dont bb) don't know that.

creatine is the most widely used supplement known to man. that and protein, but i prefer protein from whole foods for 85% of my intake..

and i agree, get to thinking on some BS answers because if you ARE doing it right, he's probably not gonna be the only person who confronts you about it, let alone the only person who assumes you're ON.

When I went to Puerto Rico with my girl, one of her uncles gave me a damn long look and came up to me and said “ Tu estas usando ese Testo?” This means, are you on that test? Of course I laughed and denied denied denied, but he already knew what was up. Then I went to one of her brothers friends house, I had a wife beater on cuz it was hotter than hell over there, and I swear to you every single one of her brothers friends were eyeing me down, absolutely staring at my guns. I only went for 3 days, but the morning of my flight I shot 2ML Suspension and 2ML of Acetate and I was looking so full, I really looked “juiced out”. Safe to say I was actually embarrassed being called out by multiple people, cuz I had no legit responses, but my girl held me down and would say "He doesnt inject are u crazy?!" :D

Last edited:
When I went to Puerto Rico with my girl, one of her uncles gave me a damn long look and came up to me and said “ Tu estas usando ese Testo?” This means, are you on that test? Of course I laughed and denied denied denied, but he already knew what was up. Then I went to one of her brothers friends house, I had a wife beater on cuz it was hotter than hell over there, and I swear to you every single one of her brothers friends were eyeing me down, absolutely staring at my guns. I only went for 3 days, but the morning of my flight I shot 2ML Suspension and 2ML of Acetate and I was looking so full, I really looked “juiced out”. Safe to say I was actually embarrassed being called out by multiple people, cuz I had no legit responses, but my girl held me down and would say "He doesnt inject are u crazy?!" :D

She sounds like a keeper. Latina and she's got your back; what more can you ask for?

I cant ask for more...shes BAD AS FUCK...she has an ass that would rival Kim Kardashians...

HAHAhah

I see a new reality tv show poppin up in mexico, kind of like jersey shore but a version on roids! lol no pun. damn a booty like kim, got any pics :p

Hey you guys ever take EQ? What color should it be, i got a 300mg/ml and it looks like vegetable oil. first timer of course :D

First thing I say is hey that's illegal! then I go on and tell them how I'm running uphill sprints with a 50lbs weighted vest. That first comment stops them right in their tracks. Make up some sick workout. They don't know shit. But NEVER give in or admit. deny deny deny is right!

gear

I have had people ask me and I ask them are you? Usually they shut up.

Yesterday at a party this guy is all hey man come talk to me. I go into a room alone with him and he's all what are you on? At first I told him nothing. He said bullshit I've done 4 cycles you have water retention in your face but your arms are vascular. Is that a symptom of aas? He also said I have "Roid Shoulders" haha. I've never heard of that term before. He said that my shoulders and traps give it away. My traps and shoulders have probably grown the most since I've been on, is this common? Also I'm on 500mg/week test only.

2 years ago me and a buddy of mine were at a newer more hardcore gym in my area, and my buddy was on a cycle and I wasn't. And the owner of the gym one day came up to me tellin me he could tell my buddy was juicing because of this same reason.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws