advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you had $20k to invest...where would you put it in this economy?

I'd buy precious metals like gold and silver as they will hold their value thru thick and thin. If you can't buy gold or other precious metals directly there are ETFs you can buy shares in with the downside you don't own the metals directly.

Crypto may be the rage but it all is nothing but bits and bytes generated by an algorithm in a computer.

Crypto wayyyyy too risky IMO- where to put it, not so sure. Everything seems like shit right now.
I disagree, not as risky to those who do their homework. Right now is perfect buying opportunity.

The value I was referring to with guns and ammo has nothing to do with trading! The value would be to protect your family and take what you need if necessary. I would rather be fully prepared than miserably sorry.
I fully understand that mate.

Simple question, looking for simple answers:

Question: I have $50k to invest. I am looking for 5-10x return within a 3-5yr period.

The answers should be as simple as:
I'm invested in Tesla and expecting X return in X time frame.
I'm invested in BTC and expecting X...
I'm invested in Netflix...
I'm invested in...

And go...

I am thinking ETH will be close to 10,000 in 3 to 5 years. I expect higher then that though.

Reactions: K1
Bitcoin should reach a new high around the halving event in mid to late 2025.
It will probably bottom between March-June of '23 somewhere between $9k-12k. That will yield close to 10x in two years if the numbers work out.

Question: I have $50k to invest. I am looking for 5-10x return within a 3-5yr period.

I'm invested in...

And go...
I am thinking ETH will be close to 10,000 in 3 to 5 years. I expect higher then that though.
Bitcoin should reach a new high around the halving event in mid to late 2025.
It will probably bottom between March-June of '23 somewhere between $9k-12k. That will yield close to 10x in two years if the numbers work out.
See, these are the simple-type answers people look for when asking these questions...Not a bunch of trading jargon that's used just so the poster can look smarter than the person asking - fuck, we already know you're smarter, which is why we asked;):cool::LOL:

Thanks guys...Keep 'em coming everyone!

Hookers and beer

I'm invested in...

And go...
I’m invested in Apple and Microsoft. I don’t have a pretty answer as to why or what I expect but I love both companies. Technology as you know it is the future. Apple is coming out with something new every year. These 2 companies are the future. They also pay nice dividends.

Along with Amazon….no dividend though.

Reactions: K1
I’m invested in Apple and Microsoft. I don’t have a pretty answer as to why or what I expect but I love both companies. Technology as you know it is the future. Apple is coming out with something new every year. These 2 companies are the future. They also pay nice dividends.

Along with Amazon….no dividend though.

Yeah, my thinking is areas like tech (innovation), defense (war is constant), cannabis (still a young market that should explode once Federally legal)...Wouldn't mind grabbing some Tesla if it drops to around $80-$85. Coinbase too if it drops more before the next btc bull run...That will rise along with the crypto markets when that run starts.

Those of us that are not creators (business starters), have no choice but to invest in others that are.

Cash is always good , properly/real estate but not until I see a shit ton of foreclosure and lower prices. Still inflated . I have some American Eagle , Canadian Maple leaf gold coins 1oz, and the real silver dollars. I did see a savings acct paying 4% interest !!

Max

What are we investing in...STD's and Liver issues:unsure::sneaky:
Humor. This thread is funny. OP wants to know a fool proof plan to double his money with zero effor described in 17 words or less in an economy where hydrocarbon fuels are in the process of banning, crypto is targeted, pension funds are crashing, tech field is laying off, the offical inflation is 15%. I guess I would say short everything but hookers and beer. Maybe invest in tranny books for children. they seem to be trending up.

Cash is always good , properly/real estate but not until I see a shit ton of foreclosure and lower prices. Still inflated . I have some American Eagle , Canadian Maple leaf gold coins 1oz, and the real silver dollars. I did see a savings acct paying 4% interest !!

Max
I'm expecting this to hit very hard...Those onlyfans and crypto kids that dumped in when the market was high are going to be crushed! Little social media kids that are going to hope their fans save them when everything starts to fall apart!

Humor. This thread is funny. OP wants to know a fool proof plan to double his money with zero effor described in 17 words or less in an economy where hydrocarbon fuels are in the process of banning, crypto is targeted, pension funds are crashing, tech field is laying off, the offical inflation is 15%. I guess I would say short everything but hookers and beer. Maybe invest in tranny books for children. they seem to be trending up.

This is the perfect time for prepping where/when to engage these markets...Discussing where bottoms could be, what are 'safer' bets for X time frames, etc.

Once things bottom out, you either get in areas quick or you're stuck on the outside looking in...Because corps/govts already know their time frames on everything since they're the ones manipulating things.

Those that understand the markets, know when/where to jump, give/take...Those that do not, ask those that do. Most that do understand, do not like these blanket-type questions as they believe it takes away from the work that they themselves have done over the years learning how to understand markets, charts, cost/profit ratios, etc.

Remember => Everyone wants you to do good...Just not better than them! Right?!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131