over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 DES 1,3 & IGF-2 LR3 Stack

5004paloma

Registered
Brothers - Has anyone got experience stacking these two peptides? I've been told there is a synergistic effect when used together. I haven't been able to independently confirm this though.

From what I've researched - mostly thanks to DatBtrue - one can run IGF for up to 4 weeks ED at 20-40mcg. Sound right?

Thanks for the input.

Seems to be no feedback on either of these peptides. Might take a year or so to get any feedback. I guess we need to experience ourselves and see what works.

I've used igf2 lr3 with regular igf lr3 and didnt notice that much of a difference. however i have a buddy who ran the des 1,3 with igf2 and said he had great results..was able to get much leaner and much bigger in a short period of time. Also mentioned his hunger was ridiculous and was extrmemly tired post injection. I think since then he has put in another order for a few of these newer igf's.

I've used igf2 lr3 with regular igf lr3 and didnt notice that much of a difference. however i have a buddy who ran the des 1,3 with igf2 and said he had great results..was able to get much leaner and much bigger in a short period of time. Also mentioned his hunger was ridiculous and was extrmemly tired post injection. I think since then he has put in another order for a few of these newer igf's.

That's encouraging. Anyone know anything about Sten Labs? Their prices seem reasonable. Anyone have experience with them?

I use them, and have had great success. I just shows you how cheap it is to make thes peptides and how much companys are profiting.

I use them, and have had great success. I just shows you how cheap it is to make thes peptides and how much companys are profiting.

Good to hear. They claim that they make up for slim profit margins by doing volume. I'm gonna run the IGF-1 DES 1,3 / IGF-2 LR3 stack for a month at 20mcg each 5 days on 2 off.

My research indicates that a great cycle to run after the above is GHRP-6 along with Hexarelin both at 100mcg PWO and 100mcg before bed to get the natural GH production up and running. GHRP-6 & Hex are supposed to work synergystically to provide hugh natural GH pulse.

I'll report on the gains

Good to hear. They claim that they make up for slim profit margins by doing volume. I'm gonna run the IGF-1 DES 1,3 / IGF-2 LR3 stack for a month at 20mcg each 5 days on 2 off.

My research indicates that a great cycle to run after the above is GHRP-6 along with Hexarelin both at 100mcg PWO and 100mcg before bed to get the natural GH production up and running. GHRP-6 & Hex are supposed to work synergystically to provide hugh natural GH pulse.

I'll report on the gains

I must admit after further research, the GHRP-6 & Hex stack is not optimal. Better would be to stack a GHRP (either 2 or 6) with a GHRH analog. The best analog I can find is modified GRF 1-29.

Just wanted to update this post as my research is updated.;)

I have read that DES is the best IGF and I have also read that IGF-1 and IGF-2 do have a synergistic effect. Now to combined DES and IGF-2, I dont know but in theory it should work great! That would be an expensive cycle tho!

I have read that DES is the best IGF and I have also read that IGF-1 and IGF-2 do have a synergistic effect. Now to combined DES and IGF-2, I dont know but in theory it should work great! That would be an expensive cycle tho!

I can tell you this - in 15 days (with no change in calorie intake, training protocol) I am up 4 lbs and my clothes are tighter. I feel more full and have had others comment that they can see a "larger" me.

I am actually surprised by the results so far. I did not anticipate seeing any real increase until months later (due to growth of NEW muscle cells). My understanding of IGF-1 was limited to helping to increase hyperplasia by utilizing satallite cells versus hypertrophy of existing muscle fibers. However, there is research that proves IGF-1 actually increases protein systhesis - increasing hypertrophy. In fact, IGF-1 DES 1,3 may increase protein synthesis by up to 400% for 3-4 hours post injection.

As for expense, wait till StenLabs has a sale. I picked up 1mg of IGF-1 DES 1,3 and 2mg IGF-2 LR3 for $75! Not bad for 5 week cycle, especially if the type of gains I've seen continue...

I have a vial but i am on cjc and ghrp-6. Would stacking these with igf des be counterproductive?

I have a vial but i am on cjc and ghrp-6. Would stacking these with igf des be counterproductive?

I cannot say for sure. My understanding of the purpose in using CJC/GHRP-6 is to increase GH pulse. GH is the driver for IGF-1 levels, so with increased GH you can expect higher IGF-1 levels. Adding excess IGF-1 should result in an even greater IGF-1 response.

On the other hand, IGF-1 (through negative feedback) does suppress natural GH pulse because the body sees excess IGF-1 and in an attempt to decrease the level it reduces the amount of GH produced.

So, the question is whether too much IGF-1 will suppress GH and make using CJC/GHRP less effective?

I have read that a solid approach to using IGF-1 and GHRP/GHRH is to cycle the IGF-1 first (resulting in suppressed GH levels), THEN cycle GHRP/GHRH to increase natural GH level (which in turn will actually raise IGF-1 levels). This is the approach I'm planning on using.

Another reason not to use both would be to determine the effects individually.

I love the research lab you are talking about. I had to buy the VIP package. Anyway I read that you dont want to use IGF-1 with cjc/GHRP because the IGF-1 will blunt GH release. If you want to add more peptides to the IGF cycle I would do something like this.

IGF-1 DES
IGF-2 LR3
HGH Frag 176
GW1516 + AICAR

That would be a crazy cycle! Really expensive too!!

I love the research lab you are talking about. I had to buy the VIP package. Anyway I read that you dont want to use IGF-1 with cjc/GHRP because the IGF-1 will blunt GH release. If you want to add more peptides to the IGF cycle I would do something like this.

IGF-1 DES
IGF-2 LR3
HGH Frag 176
GW1516 + AICAR

That would be a crazy cycle! Really expensive too!!

They're now carrying MGF (IGF-1Ec 2). What are your thoughts/experience with MGF. Been told it's good for older people and good to stack with IGF-1. Do you know the practical difference between PEG MGF and MGF? I can't find much on this.

Thats the problem, its hard to find info on alot of these peptides.

Thats the problem, its hard to find info on alot of these peptides.

They're now carrying MGF (IGF-1Ec 2). What are your thoughts/experience with MGF. Been told it's good for older people and good to stack with IGF-1. Do you know the practical difference between PEG MGF and MGF? I can't find much on this.

Replied to that in your other thread.
Regular (non PEG) MGF only lasts minutes in the bloodstream. Pegylated MGF can last days.

On the other hand, IGF-1 (through negative feedback) does suppress natural GH pulse because the body sees excess IGF-1 and in an attempt to decrease the level it reduces the amount of GH produced.

So, the question is whether too much IGF-1 will suppress GH and make using CJC/GHRP less effective?

I have read that a solid approach to using IGF-1 and GHRP/GHRH is to cycle the IGF-1 first (resulting in suppressed GH levels), THEN cycle GHRP/GHRH to increase natural GH level (which in turn will actually raise IGF-1 levels). This is the approach I'm planning on using.

Another reason not to use both would be to determine the effects individually.

Well done. Any increase your body recognizes in IGF and/or GH triggers a release of somatostatin. That is the hormone that works as the negative feedback loop for both IGF and GH. The rise in somatostatin shuts off endogenous production of both hormones(growth factors, whatever you want to call them). So, any exogenous use of GH or IGF-1 will blunt your endogenous production.

As for the CJC/GHRP being less effective from the IGF-1...basically, that is backwards. GHRP is a growth hormone releasing peptide. It is going to act like a primer for your hypothalamus to actually produce GH/IGF-1. The exogenous IGF-1 use is triggering the shutdown, while the GHRH's are increasing endogenous production at the hypothalamus. To what extent is one cancelling out the other is the big point of interest. This is where timing of the two can make the difference.

Well done. Any increase your body recognizes in IGF and/or GH triggers a release of somatostatin. That is the hormone that works as the negative feedback loop for both IGF and GH. The rise in somatostatin shuts off endogenous production of both hormones(growth factors, whatever you want to call them). So, any exogenous use of GH or IGF-1 will blunt your endogenous production.

As for the CJC/GHRP being less effective from the IGF-1...basically, that is backwards. GHRP is a growth hormone releasing peptide. It is going to act like a primer for your hypothalamus to actually produce GH/IGF-1. The exogenous IGF-1 use is triggering the shutdown, while the GHRH's are increasing endogenous production at the hypothalamus. To what extent is one cancelling out the other is the big point of interest. This is where timing of the two can make the difference.

Definitely a point of interest. I was hypothesizing that exogenous IGF-1 and the resulting rise in somatostatin would negate the effect of a GH releasing peptide. Like you said, if we were able to determine exactly when GH is released and time the peaks and troughs of the pulse created by GHRP/GHRH then we could optimize the timing for IGF-1 to be most effective...

All this really makes one question the wisdom in altering the body's hormonal homeostatic state. We have these feedback signals and mechanisms for a reason.

So is it better living through chemistry?

Replied to that in your other thread.
Regular (non PEG) MGF only lasts minutes in the bloodstream. Pegylated MGF can last days.

Really appreciate this info. Makes investing in non-PEG MGF seem kinda foolish? Any other value to non-PEG in your opinion?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear