over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
If you were running IGF LR3 cycles 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off how would you take it? What dosages? IM or SubQ? Mix with Bac water or AA?

Beast, with Lr3 IM is ok but remember it will go systemic, keeping dosages low arnd 30-40mcg bi lat I feel allows for more of the pep to remain localized. Not sure of the rest of your regimen so not sure but I would say admin day after in muscle previously trained...

Beast, with Lr3 IM is ok but remember it will go systemic, keeping dosages low arnd 30-40mcg bi lat I feel allows for more of the pep to remain localized. Not sure of the rest of your regimen so not sure but I would say admin day after in muscle previously trained...

30-40 goes systemic also. Local and keeping the majority of the dose there would be something like >10. Even then it will still go systemic.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I mix my igf lr3 in .6% AA and backload the syringe with BW b4 inject. IM injects bilat at 20-40mcg is a good dose.

Last edited:
I noticed a significant difference between 60 and 100 mcg's split bilaterally, but that seems to be my limit of increased gains.

30-40 goes systemic also. Local and keeping the majority of the dose there would be something like >10. Even then it will still go systemic.

Understand that and didn't mean to sound as if, but as I stated in the first sentence that Lr3 will go systemic...

If you were running IGF LR3 cycles 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off how would you take it? What dosages? IM or SubQ? Mix with Bac water or AA?

You can run up to 100mcg everyday for one month. This is Osiris's method of use. I personally would start low with 30mcg per day and gradually up the dose to 100mcg by the end of the month so your body doesn't adapt too quickly. My buddy is an IFBB PRO and he only runs 30mcg LR3 per day. I have him on 50mcg des twice a day 30 minutes post ipam/ghrp2/cjc no dac.

Run Lr3 IM in the muscle you need most improvement in.

You can mix it in bac water and it is good refrigerated for 20 days. If you mix it in acetic acid it is good for 2 years at room temperature. I dislike acetic acid as it cause muscle necrosis and burns.

bro mix .3ml white distilled vinegar and .7 distilled water,that equals 1 ml add another ml of distilled water after that if u wanna,do not use bac water with hard the igf from the moment u add it in the vial,i would recomber 10-20mcg only on days u work out for 2 wks if u have never used it before maybe 4 wks MAX take a break after that,i like dave polumbos protocal best

So if one was to run the LR3 50-100mcg everyday, as well run CJC no DAC w/GHRP-2 3x/day, would you keep the regimen as normal....CJC & GHRP upon waking, 30 min later administer LR3?

Later on in the day dose the CJC/GHRP combo again and again without any problems?

You can run up to 100mcg everyday for one month. This is Osiris's method of use. I personally would start low with 30mcg per day and gradually up the dose to 100mcg by the end of the month so your body doesn't adapt too quickly. My buddy is an IFBB PRO and he only runs 30mcg LR3 per day. I have him on 50mcg des twice a day 30 minutes post ipam/ghrp2/cjc no dac.

Run Lr3 IM in the muscle you need most improvement in.

You can mix it in bac water and it is good refrigerated for 20 days. If you mix it in acetic acid it is good for 2 years at room temperature. I dislike acetic acid as it cause muscle necrosis and burns.

I think 30mcg is a good start.

I read that dave palumbo recommends 10mcg.
Isn't that tooooo little.

I think 30mcg is a good start.

I read that dave palumbo recommends 10mcg.
Isn't that tooooo little.

No not necessarily. 10mcg a day is relatively low, but will give good results over time. This method allows you to avoid huge systemic overspill, increase local growth, and have less desensitization. This method will however require reconstitution in acetic acid as 1mg will last 100 days.

BEAST

No not necessarily. 10mcg a day is relatively low, but will give good results over time. This method allows you to avoid huge systemic overspill, increase local growth, and have less desensitization. This method will however require reconstitution in acetic acid as 1mg will last 100 days.

BEAST

I wonder what kanda results u will see on 10mcg?

I wonder what kanda results u will see on 10mcg?

Better then you think... IGF is best used in smaller doses in my opinion Ive used IGF1 -lr3 for many purposes healing micro dosing 50mcg in injured area 10x 5mcg 2x per day for 4 weeks, for local growth post workout 50mcg bi lateral in muscles trained. etc....

I have found morning 10mcg is muscle you want to achieve hyperlasia for 4 weeks... no stomach distention no tired ness I believe it stays local at this dose... all anything above 50mcg after 4 days you will notice stomach bloat tiredness etc...

IMHO you should spend your money elsewhere better gains from Tren/gh/ Eq/dbol/adrol

What if you used humalog post workout? Would you take you IGF lr3 20-30min later?

What if you used humalog post workout? Would you take you IGF lr3 20-30min later?

The first time I ran Lr3, I took 60mcg the minute I finished my last set, split bilaterally in the muscle group trained. Then, I would take 10units slin(humalin-R) 30 minutes later. I gradually increased the dose to 120mcg. My body changed very, very quickly off a 9 day run.

thats why i stick with palumbos way and do 11mcgs a day.

How would u run DES?

I know DES is short acting. So spliting the dose would make more sense.

I'm running 60-80 mcg post w/o. Also on cjc (mod), ghrp-6, but in the middle of PCT. Getting GREAT pumps, def feel the lack on androgens on mood, libido, etc... but once I get in the gym and get some blood in my muscles it's amazing.

I suggest diluting in AA, I've done it in sterile water or BW and it never dissolved fully.

Biggest thing with LR3 to me is getting in enough carbs. If I'm skimpy on the carbs it's worthless, but as long as I get plenty on the days I use it the results are very nice. The cjc and ghrp are balancing it out very nicely, one of the best "off" times I've ever had.

IM for me, bilaterally in muscles worked if I can, if it's back I just put in all in a delt

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311