over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Illium Stanabolic

New man

Newbies
Hi there, I started my first ever cycle 4 weeks ago doing 2ml on mon wed and fri, it was killing my arse. I had a look on some other sites and the info came in various form one that i liked was to go to 3ml twice a week, so i put 3ml into my left calf muscle on fri last week, it is now tue and i am still having trouble walking, have i done something stupid will the swelling in my calf settle, i was worried that i may of hit a vain, is pinning it the only way to get the results, losing weight that is. This has not been good as on the weekend i am normally very active and mon and wed i have intense cardio so can you help me

New man said:
Hi there, I started my first ever cycle 4 weeks ago doing 2ml on mon wed and fri, it was killing my arse. I had a look on some other sites and the info came in various form one that i liked was to go to 3ml twice a week, so i put 3ml into my left calf muscle on fri last week, it is now tue and i am still having trouble walking, have i done something stupid will the swelling in my calf settle, i was worried that i may of hit a vain, is pinning it the only way to get the results, losing weight that is. This has not been good as on the weekend i am normally very active and mon and wed i have intense cardio so can you help me
Man the calves can be a rough place to stick. The first couple times I did mine it was hard to walk normal.

calve injections

ok to start if you insist on spot injects into your calves at least split the injects between each of them 1.5 in each. second, there are only 2 muscles on your body that can legitamently(sp?) hold 3 or more mls: glutes and quads. delts, tris, bis, calves, etc should not be dosed with more than 2 mls at once. even with medications that have no alcohol in this can be very pain full. to make things worse you injected into a muscle that is involved in mans most common movement, walking. one time i put 1.5 of deca 300 into each bi, i almost could not even brush my teeth, pull a fork to my mouth, you see where this is going. it lasted almost a week. i will never spot inject agian unless i am using a product like pump-n-poise. stick to the 2 large muscle groups.

pump and poise

what is pump n poise, and what would you suggest that i do with the illi , i have heard of people drinking it. Does this give you the same results, is this a smart thing to do, is there any other products that i can stack to obtain fast effective fat loss

Never had a prob with illium. Always took 1cc in the delt with no pain or swelling.

Pump n pose is a site enhancement oil.

For weight loss 1.diet
2.cardio
3.fat burner

Last edited:
I wouldn't even put 3cc's in my glute or shoulder let alone my calves. I think the only thing you may have done wrong was inject way too much in one spot, you can do 3ccs in calves but you need several pokes, I wouldn't suggest doing it. You could also try some more potent Winstrol when you run out. Denkall makes "Stanazolic" its 100mg/ml.

Last edited:
I think everyone here answered your post best by telling you 3ml is too much for one inject. I will add that next time a few things that will help are to warm the needle with the gear in so that it brings it up closer to your body temp. this will make the injection go in smoother and also cause less shock to the site. the other thing you should do is massage the area after you inject it to help disperse the oil and get some blood into the area. this doesn't mean you shoot and then rub the spot for 15 seconds, it means you legitamately massage the injection site for 5 or 10 minutes and then again a few hours later. The third thing you need to do is take your time and shoot sloooooowly, the biggest mistake newbies make is pushing down on that plunger as hard as they can and injecting way too fast. Slow is the way to go. Once you get the hang of it you should be able to shoot and literally forget where you did your last injection because there's no pain at all.

re:Denkall makes "Stanazolic" its 100mg/ml.

i read in md that denkall and there siater company QV was one of suppliers in the big mexico bust by the dea. i would not use this product for a while, there is a high chance that will be a fake. i have even seen a eq200 by denkall with a fake hologram. it would be very conviencing to someone who didn't have a legit bottle to compare to.

mikeswift said:
I think everyone here answered your post best by telling you 3ml is too much for one inject. I will add that next time a few things that will help are to warm the needle with the gear in so that it brings it up closer to your body temp. this will make the injection go in smoother and also cause less shock to the site. the other thing you should do is massage the area after you inject it to help disperse the oil and get some blood into the area. this doesn't mean you shoot and then rub the spot for 15 seconds, it means you legitamately massage the injection site for 5 or 10 minutes and then again a few hours later. The third thing you need to do is take your time and shoot sloooooowly, the biggest mistake newbies make is pushing down on that plunger as hard as they can and injecting way too fast. Slow is the way to go. Once you get the hang of it you should be able to shoot and literally forget where you did your last injection because there's no pain at all.

I second that warming gear prior to injection definitely helps. I used to run the plastic filled part of the syringe under hot water before capping it with a needle. Others I have heard place the syringe (w/o the needle) in the microwave for 5 seconds. I wouldn't do this it just seems like a microwave could lessen the potency or quality of the gear.

illium stanabolic

hi there guys, i thank you all for the advice, i have since found out that 3ml is to much for any other muscle other then the glute and the thighs. The illium that i have been getting is from troy companies here in aus, so i reckon its all good. I was thinking of taking clem paste or liquid, whatever my guy can get me with the illium, is this recomended? I have only done a four week course and then ran out of the illi, should be getting more this week to go on another four week course. Oh and this is the first time that i have experimented with roids so please make it simple and if you can let me know what the full names of products so it will make it easy for me to research.
Cheers heaps from down under

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner