over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm not a bodybuilder. . .

There are many diff looks for bodybuilder. You dont have to look a specific way to be a bodybuilder. In fact if someone lives the lifestyle and is obese they can still be technically a bodybuilder. Now using the words "competitive" bodybuilder is a diff story. You look good. You could easily pass as a bodybuilder.

You look pretty good, fit and athletic, did you take any from pics?

You look very good. Very athletic. What are your goals?

I'm not a competitive bodybuilder either, but I really enjoy working out and learning as much as possible from the board. I think you'll find that you're not alone here, many here don't compete, but we love the idea of working out, watching our bodies change before our eyes.

I'm not a competitive bodybuilder either, but I really enjoy working out and learning as much as possible from the board. I think you'll find that you're not alone here, many here don't compete, but we love the idea of working out, watching our bodies change before our eyes.

I definitely fit into that category as well. I love learning about training and hearing views from many different people. And most of all that feeling I'm about to puke because I'm pushing my body so hard. :)

I will put up a front pic when I get home later. i'm very self conscious of it because my chest is Extremely flat. I was nearly killed 18 monhs ago, and have a severely damaged clavicle that prevents me from putting a heavy load on my chest. Waiting for the government to pay for te surgery to fix it :(

I would like to one day compete, but for now I just workout because I enjoy it. my goal is to get to around 230lbs, with symmetry and shape similar to Frank Zane.

I will put up a front pic when I get home later. i'm very self conscious of it because my chest is Extremely flat. I was nearly killed 18 monhs ago, and have a severely damaged clavicle that prevents me from putting a heavy load on my chest. Waiting for the government to pay for te surgery to fix it :(

I would like to one day compete, but for now I just workout because I enjoy it. my goal is to get to around 230lbs, with symmetry and shape similar to Frank Zane.

Sorry to hear about your accident bro. You are very young and have a lot of years of training ahead of you if you want it. You can compete when you are ready. Bottom line, when you say "I just work out because I enjoy it", isn't that what's its really all about? I know it is for me.

Looks good to me.

I just lift to look as good as I can as well.

Get that surgery and keep up posted on your progress!

Here goes a frontal pic. If you look closely on the right shoulder you can see a piece of my clavicle jutting out under the skin.:(

Attachments

• img882-1.jpg
    img882-1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 484
well...

I was expecting your chest to be much worse than it is from the way you described it. You have a great base. Get that fixed when you can and take it to the top.

There are many diff looks for bodybuilder. You dont have to look a specific way to be a bodybuilder. In fact if someone lives the lifestyle and is obese they can still be technically a bodybuilder. Now using the words "competitive" bodybuilder is a diff story. You look good. You could easily pass as a bodybuilder.

...so , so true . i agree 100 %.

another one is...."the average bodybuilder " <------no such thing . there is no average bodybuilder....answers may vary. lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws